Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 769627 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2490 on: October 04, 2015, 01:01:01 PM »
Well, on the bright side, I don't think anyone was using the site when it went down... :<
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2491 on: October 04, 2015, 06:52:47 PM »
BUT WE'LL NEVER KNOW, NOW WILL WE?

But yeah, you're probably right.

Edit: Also, this is kind of belated, but sorry about your grandfather. I didn't see that until now. :x
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2492 on: October 05, 2015, 12:08:33 AM »
Thanks. I was in a bad place for a while, but I've gotten past that now.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: November 13, 2015, 03:56:33 PM »
I just got my ps4!

Why am I in the angry thread?

No psone classics available on this thing? Really? Not even joking, it was one of the bigger reasons I wanted to get this thing. Well, 95% of the reason I got it is for street fighter 5, but the other 5% was psone games. Yeah, yeah, I have a working ps2, AND working classic fat ps1, but damnit, would be nice to have some of those games on the ps4.

Not really enraged, just disappointed.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #2494 on: November 14, 2015, 08:04:45 PM »
hi

i'm angry that this thread has 30 more pages than the other thread

i'm also always angry in general

how are you, ASSHOLES

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: January 29, 2016, 03:52:15 AM »
The music group I've been playing with is falling apart because the original founder -- who has been on an indefinite hiatus -- suddenly showed up at a planning meeting, took it over, then basically shat on the progress we've made and told us we were doing things her way or no way at all. Her behaviour is actually even shittier than just that, but I'm glossing over a lot of politics. Chances are pretty good it will cease to exist entirely.

Suffice it to say, I'm kind of sick of having good things in my life ruined by narcissists.

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
« Reply #2496 on: February 05, 2016, 06:28:58 PM »
The music group I've been playing with is falling apart because the original founder -- who has been on an indefinite hiatus -- suddenly showed up at a planning meeting, took it over, then basically shat on the progress we've made and told us we were doing things her way or no way at all. Her behaviour is actually even shittier than just that, but I'm glossing over a lot of politics. Chances are pretty good it will cease to exist entirely.

Suffice it to say, I'm kind of sick of having good things in my life ruined by narcissists.

I would have told her to fuck off.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: February 06, 2016, 01:06:56 PM »
Back Pain.

I went to a walk in clinic yesterday, and the ER today since nothing got better and I'd like to be able to work.

They gave me cyclobenzaprine, narproxen yesterday, and they gave me valium and hydrocodon (vicodin), today.

I don't like popping pills, but goddamnit, I want to be able to do regular people stuff like, standing up without being in agony, or walking without falling down from pain, or iunno, sit in a chair without pain.

Both the clinic and the ER people didn't give me a clearcut answer as to what the issue was, but both didn't recommend an xray, so, im hoping this fucker goes away soon. I don't like missing work, and I don't like popping pills.

All of this, from sleeping funny? I don't know, I did no physical activity that could have done this to my back.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2498 on: February 10, 2017, 01:30:04 AM »
Until today (well, yesterday evening, technically) I've never punched a wall in anger before. Fucking ouch.

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: February 10, 2017, 09:32:32 AM »
Until today (well, yesterday evening, technically) I've never punched a wall in anger before. Fucking ouch.

...did you not play Halo 2 back in the day?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2500 on: February 10, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
I did. Most of the people that play that just make me roll my eyes.

I legit don't think I've ever been as furious as I was yesterday. Stupid work stuff.

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: February 10, 2017, 11:48:34 AM »
I skipped over H3 and played Reach and Halo 4. Not religiously like I did back in High School with H2. I just reeeeeally enjoyed forge. It's a great creative outlet IMO and a lot of fun with friends.

Guessing you got in trouble for something stupid?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2502 on: February 10, 2017, 01:27:53 PM »
I've more or less skipped over every Halo after 2, haha (in competitive multiplayer, anyway; the only campaign I haven't played yet is 5, but I hear I'm not missing much).

I have played some Destiny, which--let's be honest--might as well be Halo. And man, it's so much easier to dominate the leaderboards on console than it is on PC.

As for my rage, it's pretty much a culmination of dealing with years of incompetence, bad management, double standards, being blamed for other people's shortcomings, getting a significant amount of projects dumped on me all at once, and having almost no time off (I get a whopping two weeks vacation for a high stress job, no paid overtime, and no comp time for the dozens of extra hours I work per week).

And yeah, I completely lost my shit last night. Like, it was so bad that it honestly doesn't even feel like it really happened. I've never had that happen before.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2503 on: February 11, 2017, 02:13:26 AM »
Reserved for a wall of text. Life hit me hard this week.

Ok, so a bit of background. My mom's been going through a lot of troubles with the health care system. She's got a lot of health problems (enough that she stopped working because of them), but most of the doctors she's seen have basically treated her like a drug addict. Beyond that, some of them even lied in her medical records. So after years of this she's starting to get to the point where she thinks people are out to get her and stuff. It's bad enough that she should really be seeing someone about it.

When I got back home last Sunday, my parents informed me that my brother had a fight with my mom and left. He hasn't even been back to pick up his stuff. On top of that, the fucking assholes at my parents insurance decided that I don't qualify for my parents rates or whatever (I've been on their insurance because I dont have my own vehicle), so they made my parents sign something basically saying I can't drive any of their vehicles now. So I can't legally drive myself to work any more. (Remember, Canada, insurance is mandatory.)

My girlfriend and I were planning on moving in together when my GF's lease is up in june, and I was planning on buying my dad's car off him then so I had a vehicle. Now everything's been forced to happen quite a bit earlier than expected. I'm gonna have to figure out what my dad's car should be worth so I can pay him a reasonable price (he needs the money), I'll have to get insurance so I can actualy drive the thing, and it looks like I'm gonna be looking for a place to stay with my brother for a while (he's been looking for 1 bedrooms, but hasn't had any luck so far).

To put things in perspective, I've never moved in my life, and this is not exactly how I wanted to move out. I've got a few k saved up, but I'm pretty sure that the car will pretty much eat all that. I haven't been budgeting, and I've been eating out for basically every meal (I work 3:45pm to midnight, so my parents are in bed by the time I get home, and there's usually nothing I can just throw into a bag for a lunch... and I don't cook either, so lunch is fast food too).

Why the fuck did all this shit have to happen now? I had shit planned out for june, not feb/march :/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:57:38 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kraezymann

« Reply #2504 on: February 13, 2017, 12:47:25 PM »
Just move here. We have a spare bedroom, I'm selling my car, and I know a few places that are hiring!