Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 280984 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #900 on: March 26, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
Be sure to clean up when you're done.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Vinshuka

• View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 27, 2011, 11:48:19 AM »
It was a disaster....

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #902 on: March 27, 2011, 10:42:48 PM »
Yeah, I ended up feeling like shit the whole time, and not even really getting that high. I basically just laid on her bed getting chills and feeling sick from 9 till 12 trying to go to sleep and being unable to sleep till like, 3:30. Vinshuka had some bad experiences while the lights were off because she was still actually tripping :/

At about 3, I tried to get some water. I ended up nearly passing out standing. I got dizzy, the blood pressure in my head was high, and I basically went blind and deaf and got so weak I could barely move. And at the time time when I went to the bathroom because of that, Vinshuka tried to go to the basement bathroom and the same thing happened to her.

So yeah, it was pretty much a disaster...

But I still want to do shrooms again sometime (preferably during the day, and when it's warm outside.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 06, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »
Weird, that's unusual, I've almost never become physically ill from mushrooms, and I've taken them a bunch of times. Maybe they were moldy or something... :s

Last weekend I took the last of my 2c-p, and proceeded to have some of the most intense visuals of my life... for 16 hours. By the end I was just pissed off, hahahaha.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #904 on: April 07, 2011, 12:58:45 AM »
Man, I'd love to try some 2C-P. I've always been interested in psychedelics, but after my first shroom trip I've REALLY wanted to try some of the more intense ones.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 07, 2011, 05:03:23 AM »
2c-p is not really that intense honestly... it just lasts for a fucking long time, it's pretty mellow and slow-acting, and isn't exactly as much fun per se as other psychedelics, since it's not too euphoric. I still prefer acid by a long shot, but I think I like 2c-p more than mushrooms, just because I really dislike how moody I get with them.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #906 on: April 07, 2011, 09:03:31 AM »
Ahh, cool. Ultimately, I'd like to try DMT, but somehow I don't think that' gonna happen for a long time :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 14, 2011, 05:05:25 AM »
I tried some spice called Diablo tonight. It was hellish. It wasn't at all like weed, and turned out to be a pretty powerful hallucinogen. Me and 2 friends each took one hit of it, and all 3 of us had pretty horrible trips.

Basically, the 3 of us loaded a bowl, we each took one hit, and then we all started feeling the effects. To me it felt like the front of me was really heavy, so I sat down on the floor in front of my laptop. I pulled up a couple of websites, then I started feeling pretty bad, so I did what I always do when a drug starts to make me feel uncomfortable: Opened up foobar. I didn't feel like going through my music library, so I just played whatever I'd left there last time, which ended up being this.

From here out was a blur. I ended up laying on the ground in a fetal position with my eyes closed. I remember at one point I could hear a bunch of voices that I knew were external; it was my friends talking. But in my head these were disembodied voices floating around (really the best way I can describe it; I don't even know how many dimensions my closed-eye visuals had). I couldn't make sense of the language, and I couldn't stand the voices, but all I could do was yell "Go away! Go away!" until my friends stopped talking.

Then it gradually got worse, but I could still hear the music. When I listened, I remembered: I'm in a room. I'm laying on a carpet. I'm in front of my laptop. There are 2 other people here. I took a drug. Time is still working. This will end. And really, that thought was all that kept me from completely losing it. Of course, being aware of the outside world really just meant that I was stuck in this trip by myself, and no one else could do anything to make it better.

I can't even describe what the trip was like from here, just that it was extremely unpleasant. The visuals were complex and frightening. I felt a bunch of totally alien emotions which were all very horrible. I kept sinking down, lower and lower, until I finally started to realize that the effects were weakening and I was regaining control of my mind. In my head I was at war. After some fighting, I managed to open my eyes and sit up. Ten minutes had passed since I started the song. It felt like at least an hour.

I was really thirsty, so I got a cup and filled it with water. I took a sip and sat down on the couch. 30 seconds later I ran to the bathroom and puked until there was nothing left, and then some. The whole time I was puking I was yelling stuff like "WHY THE FUCK DO WE DO THIS?" and "WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE JUST WATCHED A MOVIE OR SOMETHING?"

One of my friends made tea, and when I got out of the bathroom I waited for my stomach to settle down and then I drank some. The hot liquid felt great, and a few minutes later (about 30 minutes after I'd smoked in the first place), I felt totally sober. No afterglow, no headache, no speech impediment, no weird prickly feeling; just as sober as I'd felt before we smoked.

So I threw out the rest of that spice, we all went to a nearby convenience store to pick up a couple of frozen pizzas, and then we ate and went on with our night as we would've had we stayed sober.

So I will say there are a few relatively good things about Diablo: It lets you remember where you are and what has happened, it doesn't last very long, and it lets you have your night back after it's done fucking your brain.

Seriously, fuck that shit. Last time I try any kind of drug before getting an idea of what to expect. That was a stupid move on all of our parts, and we all know it, so that's not going to happen again.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:21:42 AM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 21, 2011, 04:07:38 AM »
I tried some spice called Diablo tonight. It was hellish.

I c wut u did thar.

Also interesting story, had a friend call me up tonight and he asked if I wanted to go to a fellow friends house. When he gets to my house, he asks if I can drive because he was too high too. I do, and we begin to drive to a third friends house, on the way there he describes how he was getting stoned at a different guys house, he got completely out of his skull high and felt awkward about being there, so he left in a hurry and went to my house (which is close). When we get to my friends place his dog is going apeshit and he's playing guitar loud as fuck. So we smoke a bowl and he starts rambling about bullshit for a solid 2 hours. Then he eats a ton, comes down a bit, and says that his experience was just terrible. We recorded it when he just got there and I can't wait to listen to it later (not to sound like dicks, but we have started recording out conversations for some reason).

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 23, 2011, 12:12:58 PM »