Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 568139 times)

vladgd

• View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #1890 on: January 19, 2016, 09:14:55 PM »
Well umm, I uhh...

I got the stash tab for season 5....already...yknow...

H-How do you get this?  Uhh...well...

Quote from: battle.net
Conqueror: (finishing this gives Stash Tab)***
1.Show me what you got: Kill Diablo on TX within 1 minute 30 seconds
2.Money Ain't a Thang: Kill Greed on TX
3.A little more: Reach GR60 solo
4.4 minutes to save the World: Finish a TX Nephalem rift within 4 minutes
5.Gem of my Life: Level 3 legendary gems to lvl 55
6.All I do is win: Finish 2 Conquests this season

Well..what are the easiest conquests to do? Well..they aren't easy...but the easiest...

Quote from: battle.net
CONQUESTS:
Avarice: Complete a 50M gold streak while out of the Vault and Inner Sanctum
The Thrill: Reach GR45 without any set item equipped

GREATER RIFT FOURTY FIVE WITH ZERO SET ITEMS EQUIPPED...

yep

I did it.

8)

I can sleep now.

http://imgur.com/Kno30so

*edit*

Ohh and in like 5 hours I took a demon hunter from level 0 to greater rift 50 55. This game is crazy fast to level/gear I swear.

*edit*

nigga...

The hardest of the Core: Reach lvl 70 in hardcore mode

Get Schwifty: Kill Malthael at TX within 45 seconds

Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a TX Nephalem rift within 3 minutes

We don't Stop: Reach GR70 solo

Gem Fatale: Level 3 legendary gems to lvl 65

Flawless Victory: Complete 3 Conquests this season

Conquests completed. 50 million gold streak, complete gr45 with NO set items equipped, complete gr55 with SIX different class sets. I did rolands, invoker, marauders, whatever the multishot set is called, jade, and helltooth.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:25:47 AM by vladgd »

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: April 18, 2016, 07:13:11 PM »
Well uhh since it's been a few months...

Got rebel galaxy and got the best ship/upgrades, still haven't beaten it, but it's a pretty fun/simple space game.

Been playing through pokemon Y since my partner has been playing through pokemon white, after we both finish em we're diving into the VC releases of red/blue. Being as im the one behind, she's got through white already and im only 7 badges in Y, gotta step my shit up so we can get on the original games train!

Ohh and street fighter 5 came out, you probably know how I feel about it, so...It's a good game, would recommend it for people interested in playing a fighting game as it's meant to be played, AGAINST OTHER HUMAN PLAYERS. If you want content that doesn't involve other human players...play something else, that's not really what fighting games are about anyway.

Originally took a liking to birdie and bison...now not enjoying bison as much, so been putting my focus on ken with birdie as my backup man...

...until...

Coming "late" this month, meaning, probably a day or less from May.

OHH, and I beat deus ex...again...73 hours on steam...

andandand I played the weekend beta for overwatch, then preordered after seeing my aging pc can run it just fine. It's just team fortress 3, but it's been a while since ive played a game like that, and im a dirty blizzard fan.

*edit*

I guess i'll edit again since dead thread.

Beat pokemon Y, beat pokemon red, REALLY enjoyed playing red, aged well.

Played some guile, I like him, but I can't fireball. Playing alex and enjoying it a lot.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:33:37 AM by vladgd »

Kraezymann

« Reply #1892 on: May 11, 2016, 11:41:45 AM »
Ratchet and Clank, SM (still), 100%ing (again) FFXIII-2 and I'm going to learn how to speedrun SUPERHOT

Now that I've upgraded my PC I'm gonna move the office downstairs and hook it all up to the main entertainment system. Couch play for all the things

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1893 on: May 11, 2016, 03:30:21 PM »
AHH, SUPERHOT. I forgot to gush about that on here. :P I still love to fire that up every once in a while to see how long I can survive. I haven't tried doing any of the speedrun challenges yet. Maybe one of these days.

Also, I haven't updated this thread in a while, so what the hey.

I've been playing a ton of IIDX lately. I think I'm going to post some stuff to the rhythm gaming accomplishments thread. And...done. I have to say, it's nice having a real machine in Ohio. ;D

I ended up buying an Xbox One recently, so I've been playing some Forza 6 and have been playing through Halo: Master Chief Collection in co-op every week or so with one of my friends.

On the PC side of things, I've been being a filthy casual in Dark Souls 3 and have been getting back into Space Engineers.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Kraezymann

« Reply #1894 on: May 13, 2016, 11:51:40 AM »
I'm probably going to pick up a TV sometime and start playing iidx again. Was too fun to just give up completely. Also now that I've put a bit more money into my computer I'll probably start using that to play games more often too

Also I enjoy the streaming of the video games and would love for you guys to join me! Twitch.tv/Kraezymann. Usually it's evenings and weekends and the occasional late morning/early afternoon

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1895 on: May 15, 2016, 05:49:49 AM »
Be sure to get your hands on a decent CRT. I hooked my PS2 up to my HDTV for laughs and it's actually kind of hilarious how laggy it was (like, to the point where JGs turned into Goods). I think Empress has lag compensation, but I didn't bother trying that.

If you have to deal with an HDTV, don't run the audio through the TV. You'll still get a ton of video/scalar lag but at least the audio/input will still be on-sync.

I'll have to check out your Twitch channel sometime! I've been meaning to get into streaming (both watching streams and doing streaming of my own), so that'll give me a good reason to dust off my account. ;) Are you playing anything in particular, or just whatever you're in the mood for at the time?

Kraezymann

« Reply #1896 on: May 15, 2016, 12:50:32 PM »
I'm actually going to go check out some stores for an old CRT. I saw some on sale BRAND NEW last year so maybe there are still some around. I'm gonna cram my office downstairs so that I can turn my little entertainment area into a full on gaming area so having everything around and easily available will be awesome. I'll be sure to take some pictures.

As for Twitch, I usually play whatever I feel like playing haha, it's just a matter of keeping it worth watching when I do. I should find myself a gimmick...

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1897 on: May 15, 2016, 03:17:19 PM »
That's the one nice thing about CRTs--they're cheap as hell nowadays. I ended up grabbing mine (a lightly used 25" Daewoo) for $50 from a friend of mine. I have that in my office, and that's also where all of my non-HD consoles are hooked up (mostly so that I can run the video through a capture device and pull it onto my iMac for further tomfoolery (I captured three IIDX videos--two with a proper controller (1) (2), and one with a Pop'n controller with that setup). I also have a pretty decent audio setup hooked up to that system, so if I ever felt inclined I could stream from there.

I have my gaming PC and HD consoles hooked up to an HDTV. I'm strongly considering setting up my PC in my office at some point and getting a nice 144hz monitor for it, since my mic setup is basically non-portable and I'd love to be able to use that for PC gaming stuff.

Tough to say on what kind of gimmick would work nowadays, as it seems like all of them have been fairly well worn by this point. That being said, there's a good reason I'm not a professional entertainer, so take that with a grain of salt. ;p

Oh, obligatory plug: I did a Minecraft LP series with a friend at one point.

Kraezymann

« Reply #1898 on: May 18, 2016, 01:52:24 AM »
Doom is awesome!

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1899 on: May 18, 2016, 08:19:54 AM »
It is! I was pleasantly surprised.

Rip and tear, my friend.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: May 20, 2016, 01:23:34 PM »
I feel like I'm so behind on the rhythm game front. My skill at stepmania and IIDX is only a fraction of what it used to be. Stuff that I used to AA, I literally can't even pass anymore.

If only IIDX games were released on modern consoles, with the age of easy access to foreign digital storefronts.

Anyway, fightans have pretty much completely replaced rhythm games for me now a days.

(ohh and with the announcement of civ vi, ive been playing a random assortment of civ v, revolution, and beyond earth)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1901 on: May 22, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »
Still mostly playing osu!mania and VERY occasionally booting up SM.

Been playing a bit of Rabi-Ribi recently too, that's surprisingly fun.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kraezymann

« Reply #1902 on: July 01, 2016, 04:05:55 PM »
Just got Shadowrun: Hong Kong from the Steam sale.

Anyone want to watch me fail hard at an RPG for a while?

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: December 06, 2016, 04:27:17 PM »
Playing XCOM 2, on ps4.

Don't waste your money on this game, or at least the console versions of this game.

The load times are amongst the longest I have ever seen. Expect around 2 minutes of downtime inbetween EVERY LOAD. Apparently these have recently been patched, and so 2 minute load times are a lot faster than the 10-15 MINUTES I have repeatedly seen reported.

So, I am bad at xcom, so I save a lot, and end up loading...a lot. I literally probably have over 2-3 hours of my time just in load times. Ohh, and sometimes theres a bug in which the alien turn never ends, so you have to reload and try a way around it, or fail the mission or something because you have nothing in your power to get past the bug.

FIRAXIS, you're better than this, its 20 fucking sixteen, release games in a working goddamn state. You could call me out for early adopting, but the pc game came out in february, and the console in september, it's december, they had their goddamn time to fix this hot mess.

I WILL beat this stupid game, but I will tell everybody I know that may be interested to stay the fuck away and just play enemy within, or the original ufo defense another time.

*editing to complain during a load screen*

There is an ability called phantom, the squad member remains concealed when the rest of the party is revealed. It is a ranger ability, but my sharpshooter randomly got it (building that lets classes randomly obtain other class skills), the sharpshooter has an ability called kill zone, basically a cone that he shoots everything that takes an action within. PROBLEM, during concealment, since he stays concealed...he doesnt shoot, and my squad dies.

THANKS GAME!

*placeholder, beat the game, final opinions at a later date*

Let's see. GREAT GAME...in a shitty package?

Game breaking bugs + no joke the longest loading times ive ever seen in my life + a horrible port severely tarnish the excellent gameplay underneath.

I can only recommend this game if you are going to play it on pc, maybe 2-3 years in the future when either official patches clean it up, or unofficial patches clean it up.

But I beat it on ps4, im done, my experience with this version was negative enough where I have no desire to play xcom 2 again.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:03:28 AM by vladgd »

Kraezymann

« Reply #1904 on: December 11, 2016, 04:25:25 PM »
XCOM2 is still somehow $80 on Steam... I took it off my wishlist. Plenty more games have come out since then that I would much rather play.

I had no idea that I did this but apparently I bought the Special Edition of Skyrim at some point. Having never played the original Skyrim I guess I must have figured this was a good chance to get into it.

Glad I did though, because its quite fun. I've downloaded some graphic overhaul mods and it looks so shiny and new. It's great