Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 570326 times)

Eggman

• View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #480 on: June 15, 2010, 10:45:09 PM »
That's exactly what I mean. The game gives you all of the tools and is built well enough that that really isn't an issue if you aren't terrible. You can't "easily" slide into them unless you A. are willfully ignoring learning the game, in which case you probably are really terrible at every game ever or B. you are actually blind. I mean really now, this is just ridiculous.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2010, 12:17:59 AM »
Bunnies can't use a cell phone.

BUT
THEY
CAN
DANCE!
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »
I watched Prince of Persia. It wasn't a good movie, but it wasn't too bad either. It's the kind of movie you watch on TV when nothing else is on.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 18, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
Fuck my Xbox to Hell.  About a month ago, I got one with the RRoD and a good seal for $30, fixed it without a problem, then found out that the DVD drive (Hitachi) wouldn't play games, although it would play CDs and normal DVDs.  Furthermore, it made a grinding noise while spinning the disc.  I assumed the drive was bad, so I bought a BenQ drive with the intent of flashing/spoofing it.  I bought a SATA card so I could hook the drive up to my computer and found that Jungleflasher would output an obviously false drivekey (74 repeating), whereas no other program would even detect the drive.  I DID NOT write anything to the drive, so it's not bricked or anything; it's in the same state as it was before.  I bought a new Hitachi drive, tried swapping the motherboards as to rule out the seemingly likely possibility of it being a mechanical problem, and shit still doesn't work.  Wat do?

I guess like, sell 360 on eBay for like a $100 and buy three more 360s, sell them for $100 each, and buy and buy a PS3.

On another note,
failing English
got a 100% on the final, brought my overall grade up to an 80%.  Fuck yeah.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 18, 2010, 07:03:06 PM »
I think I heard somewhere that connection a 360 hard drive to a PC voided it somehow, but I really have no clue.

Also good shit about that test, basically the same shit I did at community college.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2010, 03:55:53 AM »
I think I heard somewhere that connection a 360 hard drive to a PC voided it somehow, but I really have no clue.

Also good shit about that test, basically the same shit I did at community college.

Well, the drive is locked, and if you break the lock, it won't work. You need to do some really funky stuff to get it to work with a computer, and then work with the Xbox again, I believe.

In either case, I do believe you need to do some funky stuff to get a generic drive to work with it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #486 on: June 21, 2010, 06:25:16 PM »
one of my co-workers is making me extremely angry, to the point where i want to quit (which wouldn't be a good idea).  

i would post this in the ANGER thread, but im past the point where im going to go to work and skin him alive with a kitchen knife, because life in prison doesn't sound fun.  

rather, im just going to wait until it looks like things are cool between us, and then give away some of his personal information on /b/ or something.  i mean i can't hurt the guy physically, he's a fatass, that shit could absorb a sledge hammer, but having lots of random people call his phone (a thing the fucker is attached more than his own family) would be really funny.

irrational?  sure.  but for the past few months now ive tried ignoring the problem, and not talking to him, but the fucker just keeps persisting, and im going to let him pay somehow in a way where i don't suffer any consequences.   unless any of y'all have any better ideas?  im not letting this fool just get away with it.

what do y'all do to annoying asshole co-workers that won't give up?  i could try talking to the "management" but i doubt that would help much since they are just stoners.  

*edit*

fuck it, im going to just keep reporting these incidents until the fucker gets fired.  best option. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:45:04 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 21, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »
...what is he even doing?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #490 on: June 22, 2010, 04:33:13 PM »
You REALLY messed that one up.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #491 on: June 22, 2010, 04:52:16 PM »
Whoa.  Good god.  o.o
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2010, 03:00:14 AM »
Your avatar pretty much explains my feelings towards that urlthing, K-Mann.

vladgd

« Reply #494 on: June 23, 2010, 04:09:39 AM »
weighed myself today.  lost 3 lbs.  

drink more water, 20 minute bike ride 6 days a week, don't eat healthy but eat less unhealthy = weight loss?  either it's me, or this is easy.  im not trying to lose weight, im a skinny fuck, but trying to eat better (less bad foods is better), and getting even a little 20 minute bike ride seems to be doing something.  

now's just a question to when i step it up, probably keep at this for a while longer and when i feel like amping up the diet/exercise i guess ill take another step.  

so far i kind of have this thing going on.

one monster per week, said monster counts as a soda
one soda a day
3 fast food outings per week
bike every day except friday

pretty easy stuff, but it's doing something.  i can't feel any difference, but im sure if i keep at it, and look at my self when i started, there will be something noticeable.  kind of cool though, it's easy, and so far im not procrastinating about it.  

*edituttg

i may have to make a toy/collectible thread one of these days...after i buy something.  i don't know where this random interest came from, but i want some stuff, and ive been looking, and finding a lot of nothing, and the little stuff i want is too goddamn expensive, or sold out.

http://tomopop.com/square-enix-and-konami-team-up-to-have-metal-gear-solid-s-snake-infiltrate-your-home-11977.phtml

solid snake from peace walker, FAPFAPFAPFAP

there's also a felicia i want but it's like $300.00 on ebay so fuck that noise. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 07:00:48 AM by vladgd »