Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 808936 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1575 on: April 05, 2009, 11:31:21 PM »
One of my Line Rider videos is blocked in a few countries for having a song by Bond in it thanks to copyright stuffs.

Only blocked? I'm surprised it wasn't just removed.

Also, Bond is awesome.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: April 06, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »
Yeah, they gave me a list of where it wasn't blocked:
As a result, your video is blocked everywhere except in these locations:
American Samoa, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cuba, Fiji, France, Germany, Guam, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, Mexico, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands, Vanuatu

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1577 on: April 06, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »
lol, well, that is still a decent list. It's not like they blocked it in every major country. It would suck if the list was just a collection of tiny countries.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: April 06, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »
I find it a little strange that Sweden isn't on the list.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: April 07, 2009, 01:05:20 AM »
and McDonald Islands

lolwut?

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1580 on: April 07, 2009, 02:02:43 AM »

edit: That road looks a lot less like water now than when I first saw the image. :-(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 02:11:55 AM by Kuroneko »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: April 08, 2009, 03:31:44 AM »
I just remembered that I had a copy of MvC2 and I either lost it or gave it to a friend, and the game currently sells for like 100 bucks online.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1582 on: April 08, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »
I saw one of those christian bible game cartridges (similar to the one mentioned in the AVGN's video) at a gaming shop (full of oldschool game systems and shit)... For $23, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: April 08, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
I play a game called ogame, which is a rts broswer space age civilation time game. In which, it is apparently not only possible, but there are players that attack another player that is 700+ ranks below them ( He is rank 14 with 3,979,346 points and I'm rank 750 with 5,062 points ((aka I can't even scratch him let alone be of any sort of threat)) ) and still feel justified in taking all the resources that he possibly could. Is it just me that has some sense of right to not attack (and otherwise destroy) someone that far below me?

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: April 08, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »
I play a game called ogame, which is a rts broswer space age civilation time game.

lolwut? Sounds rather awesome.

Also you MUST have never played WoW on a PVP server. I've been at level 40 and I've had level 70 players (the cap at the time) kill me and CAMP my corpse (when you die in WoW, you can either spawn on your corpse or spawn at a grave yard and take 25% damage to your equipment), which was close enough to the graveyard that he could have spotted me and chased me down and killed me. Really, a lot of the high level people in that game are huge dicks and love to waste hours camping you.

The bad thing about WoW on a PVP server is that there's NO WAY you are beating someone that has a 10 level gap between you and them, that and he had an epic mount so I couldn't outrun or outfight the guy.

It's sometimes fun, I had a guy about my level camp my friend who was about 10 or so levels under him, so I ran up to him and my friend resurrected and helped me drop him and we camped and killed him about 10 times in a row until his level 70 buddy came.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1585 on: April 08, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »
Yes, but WoW has optional PvE srevers.this game has no enemies for a PvE scenario. It's all players. And on top of that, due to the way the fighting works, Nekros didn't even kill a single enemy ship in the battle. Plus, after losing the battle, he also lost a bunch of resources as well, so he couldn't build up his defenses again.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: April 09, 2009, 12:35:41 AM »
Wow, so what could you do in defense of this?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1587 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »
You couldn't do anything really. They have rules about attacking someone too often, but nothing about attacking someone who is effectively defenseless to your huge fleet.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1588 on: April 09, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »
I saw one of those christian bible game cartridges (similar to the one mentioned in the AVGN's video) at a gaming shop (full of oldschool game systems and shit)... For $23, lol.
Huge ripoff.  I found multiple copies of Bible Adventures for like $3 each at this one shop here in Colorado, where it seems like oldschool gaming never existed.  Needless to say, it's on my shelf right now.

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: April 10, 2009, 12:26:04 PM »
You couldn't do anything really. They have rules about attacking someone too often, but nothing about attacking someone who is effectively defenseless to your huge fleet.

Huge and/or more advanced. The ships I was attacked with I'm not even close to unlocking yet, and they easily out match anything I had. Given this fact though, most high ranked players don't attack someone so low like that because it's just cruel in that they own you first, then leave you open to players around your level while you try and rebuild.