Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 809428 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1665 on: June 03, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »
Also, for some reason, I'm attuned to Gs.

Funny you say that, because I'm a straight G.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
You should go write on his whiteboard:

HINT:

MAJOR = HAPPY
MINOR = SAD
YOUR FACE = MAKES ME SICK

Don't forget jupi you can also right locrian=DEVIL MUSIC!!! (basicly starts with the 7th tone)

vladgd

« Reply #1667 on: June 06, 2009, 10:42:29 PM »
i got panzer dragoon orta, it's a good game.

i remember getting to the final boss and quitting...and i also remember i played it on easy, and it was a tough ass game. 

i decide to play normal, game is pretty fucking tough.  last save was at the beginning of level 3, played for roughly an hour and got to level 6, decided to do something else so i quit.

APPARENTLY I HIT THE QUIT BUTTON AND NOT THE SAVE AND QUIT BUTTON SO NOW IM BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF LEVEL 3.  IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, LEVEL 3 IS HARD, LEVEL 4 IS HARD, AND LEVEL 5 IS HARD.  OSAFNRHOJDHDOTMhbodmvomohinsmdfasf

going to restart and play on easy, then move on up to normal, figure i need to play for 10 hours to unlock everything anyway so i may as well get most of that over with in an easy playthrough and move on to normal once ive got a grasp of the game.

anywho, panzer dragoon is awesome, shouldn't be too much problems finding it on amazon.  $30.00 for a new copy of the game, and it works fine on the 360, yes, this obscure ass game is compatible with the 360.

but still i mean, FUCUCCcckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkucufckfuffffffffffffffffffffff

seriously,

menu option 1
menu option 2
menu option 3
menu option 4
menu option 5
save & quit
quit

WHY DOES THAT EXIST WHY SMILEBIT WHY DID YOU DO THATttttttttttttttttttttt

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: June 08, 2009, 02:08:10 PM »
I just saw an ad on TV about Scientology. It wasn't a negative ad.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1669 on: June 08, 2009, 02:58:23 PM »
I just saw an ad on TV about Scientology. It wasn't a negative ad.
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 10, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »
When there's a link in a wiki article that redirects to the same article.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 22, 2009, 10:24:50 PM »
That high-maintenance people tend to gravitate towards me and expect me to be able to help them and then don't leave me alone after I tell them over and over that I can't help them with their personal problems.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 28, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »
I got completely fucked as far as high school education went. I'm doing factoring in one of my prep classes for college  math and it's literally the first time I've seen it and I'm half way into the chapter, and I have no idea what to do.

I'm basically fucked as far as my class goes now, I already have a bad grade from bombing the last two tests and I have no fucking clue how to do the work that's at hand, I doubt I'll even bother showing up.

I also think I have some sort of brain damage, because I've done the homework from the beginning of the chapter and I know I did it right, and I honestly cannot remember how I did it. It's like EVERYTHING he's trying to teach me just stays in my brain for a couple days, then instantly disappears.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 01:14:42 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: June 28, 2009, 03:22:34 AM »
and I have no idea what to do.

For factoring, easy thing to do is FOIL.

First
outside
inside
last

This works for your basic 2 grouping factoring, when you are trying to multiply it out to get an equation like  (x + 2)(x - 3) 

would be the factor of..

x * x = x^2
-3 * x = -3x
2 * x = 2x
2 * -3 = -6

now slap it all together

x^2 -3x + 2x -6
x^2 -x -6

mmm factoring is fun
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: June 28, 2009, 04:18:52 AM »
I can understand that, but I'm getting into stuff like

6x squared + -13x + 6.

I know the whole multiply the front by the back deal and how it's supposed to be a set of numbers that add up to the middle number, but I'm drawing a major blank after that.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1676 on: June 28, 2009, 08:41:49 AM »
Ok, I'm not sure if this is any help, but I'll try to run you through how I would solve that one.

6x^2 - 13x + 6

First thing we notice: We have a negative in the second section. And we notice that the last section is positive. That means the 2 last numbers are both negative. Multiply a negative by a negative, and you get a positive. Add a positive * a negative to a positive * a negative, you get a negative, which satisfies the middle.

the 6x^2 can be broken down a number of ways. That means that you may have 6x * 1x for that part of the factored answer. Or you might have 2x * 3x (and they could be in either order).

So now we know that our factored result could be any of:

(1x - ?)(6x - ?)
(6x - ?)(1x - ?)
(2x - ?)(3x - ?)
(3x - ?)(2x - ?)

With a - sign or 2 somewhere in there.

Now we have to think about the -13x. we know that the second section is created by adding the product of the inside numbers to the product of the outside numbers. We have to think, can 13 be made by multiples of 1 and 6? Yes, so can it be made with multiples of 2 and 3? Also yes. Unfortunately, we can't rule out any combination yet, because of this. Which means we have a bit of a guessing game, sorta.

Say you pick a combination at random to examine, and it happens to be (2x + ?)(3x + ?) (the correct choice, for the sake of not taking all day for me to run through everything). We know that 2x * 3x = 6x^2, so that works. Now, here's a bit of a trick for finding the last 2. If you ignore the middle number, the -13x for a second, you'll realize that the last part, +6 must be the product of the 2 missing numbers. So, how many combinations make 6?
We have:

1, 6
6, 1
2, 3
3, 2

But because there is a -13 and a +6, we need to assume that these numbers have to both be negative. So, let's chose the 1, 6, (2x - 1)(3x - 6) and see if that works... but we get -15 instead of -13, so that's a no go. Try it in reverse, (2x -6)(3x - 1) and you get -20 in the middle, even further away.

So we know it's not either 1, 6 or 6, 1. Now we try 2, 3 then 3, 2:
(2x -2)(3x - 3) = 6 x^2-12 x+6
(2x -3)(3x - 2) = 6 x^2-13 x+6

So after trial and error, we know that the answer must be (2x -3)(3x - 2).
This is the slow method for figuring things out, but it works. I forget all the crap you can do to speed things up, because I haven't had to factor for quite some time.

Basically, you figure out all the combinations that could work, and try to rule a bunch of them out early, then do trial and error to figure out which answer fits.

This page seems to be a good read: http://fp.academic.venturacollege.edu/rbrunner/hints_7.2.htm
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: June 28, 2009, 09:51:41 AM »
Damn, I use to be able to do something like that no problem, but I've dropped out like a year and a half ago and haven't used it in the real world really (go figure)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1678 on: June 28, 2009, 12:00:07 PM »
Yeah, even in college I haven't had to do any of that.

There is another way of doing things, that takes less time, but is more involved.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: June 28, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »
Well, I JUST found out that my roommate is moving out by the end of the week. Luckily he's not here right now otherwise he would be 6 feet under at this point.