Author Topic: GGPO  (Read 8592 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: GGPO
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »
ST? Honestly just message me whenever I'm online (a site PM should do, I'll try logging on to AIM more I suppose).

Also if you use Felicia in MvC2, you should like her in Darkstalkers. She's fairly fun to use.

vladgd

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 08:01:51 PM »
having gotten destroyed by a good lei lei, realizing lei lei is more annoying than even akuma, fuck that game.  also like, me being victor, low health, against say morrigan, she has 5 bars, and she can just chip me to death with her seemingly (i assume there's jack shit you can do as victor) free chip damage from across the screen over and over.  at first i was digging it, but playing more, it's pretty annoying to the point where i had no desire to play in the last matches i played.  

but ST = Super street fighter II Turbo

in order to get that working, you need the rom of super street fighter 2, and the rom of turbo.  

also, i hate using text chat while playing a game such as this, so maby skype?  name's vladgd on there.  

but i mean ill play whatever, but a little bit of this, and a little bit of that is always good. in ST i was thinking about trying bison, hard as fuck to use in said game, but it would be fun to pick him up. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 02:51:41 AM »
Well, what can I say, when you pick a slow bottom tier character you're going to have bad match ups. Also what's the big deal with Lie Lie?

Also also I'm still unsure what's wrong with GGPO, but it's always happening. I can spectate fights, but I can never connect to fight with someone. It just gives me a black screen with the GGPO logo on it and it says connecting. I guess I'll make a help thread on their forums, but that seems like a fairly useless gesture.

vladgd

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 04:13:39 AM »
ok it's been a long time.  id like something to happen this week. 

ill play

third strike
super turbo
vampire savior
alpha 3
jojo's

unless i make plans(i sometimes have a life, sometimes), im available after 9est pretty much every day this week, and i have the weekend and monday off, so i could go earlier on those days. 

i have trillian for communication that way, and steam.  those are always up when im on my pc.  skype for voice chat, or if you have a teamspeak/vent server, that's also cool. 

post in the thread if interested, ill play anyone.  pm for trillian or steam.  hopefully we can get some good sessions going, because time goes by really damn fast when you are getting lost in the fightans with bros. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 05:01:39 AM »
I really wish 2DF was still around. Definitely a better program.

vladgd

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 05:09:57 AM »
wellp, we'll just have to try er out now shall we.  sometimes it wants to work, sometimes it doesn't.  

it's my only source for street fighter 2 in a non random session, since nobody has hdr on 360.  

if this thread fails to put out again, ill request it to be locked again.  gave it two good attempts, plenty of time, and im not one for false hopes. 

vladgd

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
dicking around with alpha 3, starting to like it.  using A-Gen, pretty fun so far. 

though, i don't know how to get alpha 3 to work online with ggpo, just offline.  it's not a network ggpo thing, it's an alpha 3 specific thing.  i thought i got it working, but whatever the forum told me to do, i guess i didn't properly do. 

so i have to figure out how to get that working.