Retired >

Your pubic hair

(1/8) > >>

MortifiedocAlot:
So, what's the situation down there? Are you bald? trimmed? fully untouched?

Personally I trim my down rather far, feels much more comfortable then having a massive bush.

Alice:
FUCK shaving pubes, it sucks

I deforested a good portion of my netherjungle with an epilator though, it's lasted a while and I like the results

Sqthreer!:
I try to keep my bush well-trimmed on a semi-regular basis. I use Nair on the sack, crack and shaft* areas for safety and efficiency purposes, and just haircutting scissors and an electric trimmer for the main crop. For that I try to keep it pretty low, but I don't really shave all the way down unless I'm feeling adventurous. It usually just ends up being itchy anyway, though.

* Nair recommends you don't use it on your genital areas because of the potential for it to cause skin irritation or something like that but I've never had a problem since I started using it about three years ago. But while we're on the subject of smearing goo all over your crotch, I don't advise anyone putting anything like Icy Hot or Biofreeze down there.

P.S.
"You can see more tree with less leaves, so
Why must we leave it overgrown?"

Jupi:

--- Quote from: Sqthreer! on August 05, 2010, 12:37:07 AM ---I try to keep my bush well-trimmed on a semi-regular basis. I use Nair on the sack, crack and shaft* areas for safety and efficiency purposes, and just haircutting scissors and an electric trimmer for the main crop. For that I try to keep it pretty low, but I don't really shave all the way down unless I'm feeling adventurous. It usually just ends up being itchy anyway, though.

* Nair recommends you don't use it on your genital areas because of the potential for it to cause skin irritation or something like that but I've never had a problem since I started using it about three years ago. But while we're on the subject of smearing goo all over your crotch, I don't advise anyone putting anything like Icy Hot or Biofreeze down there.

P.S.
"You can see more tree with less leaves, so
Why must we leave it overgrown?"

--- End quote ---

Given the problems Nair gave me with my legs... oh god.  My crotch is on fire just thinking about that.

Sqthreer!:
I'm sorry your skin forbids you from it because it really is quite nice! I love being smooth down there.

Has anyone ever nicked themselves in places you don't want to be nicked? Happens to me almost every time with my trimmer but never anything severe. Turns out the skin down there is superduper wimpy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version