Author Topic: Holy Shit Simfiles!  (Read 11559 times)

vladgd

Re: Holy Shit Simfiles!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 11:48:05 PM »
http://rapidshare.com/files/59211092/Click_Habit.rar.html

for those lazy to wait/if krazey hasnt got the sim yet he can nab it now.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 12:49:49 AM »
I like all of them, I can't beat Coactive, So Fabulous, and Symbolic tho.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:15:57 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

K-Mann

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 02:11:49 AM »
BUT WAIT THERES MORE

After fixing some pieces on CHIK Habit, I am also totally overhauling the gfx. So that link will soon become obsolete!

Should be out by Monday.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 11:27:54 PM »
I love the font you used, and the mirror on the background for that banner. The mix between slight read and lots of blue is cool, and that font is totally awesome.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

K-Mann

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 02:07:39 PM »
I meant on the file lol. Yeah I like the graphics too.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 11:37:27 PM »
I like both files, though Chik Habit was slightly better. I noticed that you kept the same feeling there for both of them (the jump placement and such). They were fun, without going overboard, but there were some spots you could make it a little more interesting. Still, awesome work.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 01:59:25 AM »
Sig sig and chik habbit are both fun as hell. I beat chik once and couldn't do it again, some of the arrows near the beginning of the secound fast part seemed a little random.

K-Mann

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 02:17:35 AM »
Hmm you may be on to something there, I'll have a look tomorrow. Thanks for the comment though!

And I think RAN might be coming out by... maybe the end of next week.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 03:41:00 AM »
Fuck, I just deleted stepmania on my old PC...

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 08:41:24 PM »
Heh heh heh, yes.  That was easily the best $16 that Dan and I ever spent.  Who would have thought that it'd still be a sponsored sim?

I love how I made that file in like five minutes, too, mostly using record mode. :P

I'll have to upload my friend's remix of it when I finish the difficulties in the chart and tidy it up a bit.  It's funny (and the expert chart is actually pretty do-able 11, unlike the loltastic original).

not only did I notice that everyone was posting there...but Spectere, did you also notice Neo posted too?  You remember, the one renard banned altogether?
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

K-Mann

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
Fuckin' bump like shit.

These three files are hella better quality then my last dumps. Which I removed from the internet, but I still have them so if you're interested holla and I'll send.

Boobies really liked Like a Man so you should too.

남자답게 or Namchatapke (Like a Man) by MC Outsider. Another file for the Dark Chancellors Stepmania Simfile Tourney. This one was much more acclaimed than Switchblade Squadron, and was even accepted into Xoon 4.

This file is (I think) more properly layered than SS. Its also harder, and more fun. A speed rap I guess, by a Korean guy name MC Outsider. Made for a fun file and one that I think brought my name into the light. Its got only a couple hands, but a good amount of mini 8th note jacks and some decent freeze usage.

File I made for the Dark Chancellors Stepmania Simfile Tourney. Sort of my first foray into learning how to properly structure and layer files.

Not a hard file at all, has some good freeze usage and a few hands, but it mostly flows well with the song. Plus its covox so ****in' download it anyways.

A third file from the Dark Chancellors Stepmania Simfile Tourney. No Such Thing is an excellent remix of some FFVII music. As such, I wanted to make some (at least) halfway decent steps for the thing.

Easy song, has some pretty good layering (for the very little that I know about layering) and it kind of flows nice, actually. Plus its SGX and hes great

ALSO if you don't have a BMS account heres a link for megaupload for all three: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D02EKW8K

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »
Someone, PLEASE, Make this into a simfile for me. I like it, its got a cool catchy beat, and its like, I dunno, funky and awesome. If you need me to convert into an mp3 file for you, I will, an d upload it.

Please, someone make it into a challenging simfile for me!!!!

**Edit** If someone makes this for me, I'll love you forever, and also, the part of the song where it kicks in, the beat is like, "off" compared to the synth, that'd be awesome if you could get that down perfectly for the steps. Please someone do it for me! Ill add a bonus - Ill let you fuck my mom!!!!!! How can you refuse?!?!?!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 09:59:11 PM by NewF »