Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 254429 times)

Kulli

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »
forget this post, I've changed my mind
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 06:52:39 AM by Kulli »

vladgd

« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2008, 11:00:01 PM »
you could umm level up another character.

assuming you have nothing better to do, it shouldn't take longer than a month to hit 40.

Kulli

« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2008, 06:54:38 AM »
lol vlad, I was reading through some old posts on the wow forums, and I found out we both made a draenei paladin for the same reason: they're hot

vladgd

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2008, 06:59:20 AM »
guess it wouldn't suprise you that i have a 150 or so draenei image folder...

/cry

/fapfap

Kulli

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »
zomg share plz

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2008, 03:45:24 PM »
In non-WoW related news, FFXI update today. It's a huge update.

FUUUUUUCK I have Dynamis tonight but I have school and the update isn't released until after I leave, so I have to try to get my parents to learn how to update FFXI for me so I can make it to Dynamis on time.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »
Wow, lol. That's kinda funny. Kinda shitty, but kinda funny.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »
sup I have a serious question: How to deal with having a female character when you're a male.

I made friends with this guy I met on Medivh (I liked the server name lol) and after he found out that I was a "male, with long hair" he called me a fag and said some other stuff. I promptly blocked him on AIM and deleted my character on that server.

Vlad, you have a lot of female characters; how do you deal with being a male playing a female character? I have another old friend on Windrunner that I'm afraid to tell that I'm a guy in case the same thing happens.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »
Wow. First off, on WoW, as on many other games, there are lots of guys who play female characters. I'd say that if someone is retarded enough and homophobic enough to call you a fag and shit after finding out, they don't deserve to be your friend anyway. If someone automatically thinks that a female character has to be played by a girl, then they don't know shit all about the internet.

I think I heard someone say that something like 50% or more of female characters on a game were played by guys.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2008, 05:25:05 PM »
I think I heard someone say that something like 90% or more of female characters on a game were played by guys.

More accurate.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2008, 05:27:21 PM »
Truth.

I believe that if someone can't 'handle' you or anyone for that matter playing a girl character and being a guy, they don't deserve to talk to you anyway. There are those gamers out there that will NOT make a girl character ever, because their insecurity in masculinity goes so deep it has to transverse into a virtual world. Crazy. Screw anyone who gives you shit, it's just a visual change anyway, who cares?
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
Exactly.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2008, 09:17:43 PM »
I really don't get his argument against you, "lol you don't look at a male characters ass all day, u must be a faget".

vladgd

« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2008, 11:20:38 PM »
zomg share plz

whenever i feel like uploading it, it will come in a pm ;o

also, people that can't handle men playing female characters need to grow some fucking balls.  ITS JUST POLYGONS SON!

67 human female warrior
40ish draenei female paladin
40ish orc female rogue

i simply assume every person in WoW is a man unless corrected (hey, he is a pretty good healer  "naw dude, im a her") 

also

http://www.epicweapons.com/products/frostmourne/

goddamn

*edit* ohh, to answer the question.  its kind of like what i said a few lines up, only oposite.  (hey, she is tearin' up the dps charts "naa son, im a dude") and life goes on, its just a matter of changing a letter or two when addressing me from her to him.  ive not much had problems with people being stupid with it, but this could be because the majority of the time i have logged on is most likley on my shaman, who is a male troll.  but then again, i should have close to that amount of time logged on those three characters, i guess millage may vary depending on who you deal with.  as long as people arent hitting on me(which pathetically DOES happen sparsely), i don't much give a damn.  male humans have a retarded run animation, while female humans run just fine.  make draenei just look wonkey, female draenei look fine.  male orcs...well they are awesome, i have a male orc warlock, but my rogue be woman.  trolls...i like both, 23 female troll mage, 70 male troll shaman.

yadda yadda, polygonz112
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:27:19 PM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »
Yeah, lots of people are the exact same way. I haven't played many female characters in WoW, but on most other MMORPGs I've played I've had a couple female characters. Nobody makes much of a deal about it.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x