Retired > |)|)R FR3|<

I almost died from cringing at this

(1/4) > >>

Bobbias:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/362487

:<

Spectere:

--- Quote from: Bobbias on September 04, 2015, 06:16:46 PM ---I almost died from cringing at this. Now YOU can almost die from cringing at this.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Bobbias. Thanks. :P

Edit: If that guy is really serious and not trolling (and, judging from his "website," it seems like he is serious), yikes. I just...yikes.

I think the really funny part is that he didn't do much better on MAX 300 heavy than I did on pad. My best on EXTREME was a FC with 24 greats, and if I remember correctly, o!m's timing windows are wider.

Bobbias:
To be fair, he might actually be playing on pad. Also, I don't remember the rest, but I know a 300g (max score in osu) is 16ms, which is relatively tight, but the lower score windows get pretty big.

Spectere:
16ms is roughly equivalent to a marvelous in DDR or a just great in IIDX (1 NTSC frame). Regardless, if he's getting that many 150g's, either the offset is a bit jacked up or his timing is kinda bad (sort of like the "new wave" of IIDX players that can clear any 12 but can't AA/AAA anything).

Regardless, I can't imagine it took a whole lot of time or talent to "produce" those "highly original" MAX 300 and TLOM charts.

Bobbias:
Yeah. I mean, the overlay is kinda nice, but dead simple and really wouldn't take long for anyone who has an idea of what they're doing.

He should at least have included some liveplay footage if he played this on pad. I know he's got the setup to do it, considering his youtube videos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version