Author Topic: The Thread of Excessive Rage  (Read 713 times)

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
Re: The Thread of Excessive Rage
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »
Absolute bullshit, cops go on with.

Long story short, went out to have drinks with some friends, had a DD (Designated driver) and someone wanted me to demo my stereo. (Which I'm more than happy to do, cause I take pride in my car audio)
Showed the system, owner of the pub didn't like it and called the cops. Cops came, and told me to take a breathalyzer. Of course I wont pass it, because I'm at a fucking bar, drinking with friends and I have a DD. They claim it as "Because I was sitting in the front seat of my car (While giving a demo of my stereo), they consider it a DUI. Yet...My car is parked, in a parking lot, without the engine running, while I demo my stereo.
So, went through court bullshit, judge saw how bullshit the charges were and withdrew everything. Dumbest part. I still had to pay the $500 for impound fees, and 800 fucking dollars to reinstate my license. For something I DIDN'T FUCKING DO. Absolute fucking bullshit. The laws and the judicial system are absolutely fucked. I tried for WEEKS to fix everything and prove to them I shouldn't  be penalized for something I didn't do, but alas, I still had to pay $1200 to get my license and driving privileges  back, for a crime I didn't commit. All because the cop wanted to pull a heavy on me and be a piece of shit. Fuck this country and these stupid fucking "laws". Nothing more than a cash grab. Beyond annoying.

Zephlar

• Not Banned (Yet!)
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 02:43:14 PM »
Absolute bullshit, cops go on with.

Long story short, went out to have drinks with some friends, had a DD (Designated driver) and someone wanted me to demo my stereo. (Which I'm more than happy to do, cause I take pride in my car audio)
Showed the system, owner of the pub didn't like it and called the cops. Cops came, and told me to take a breathalyzer. Of course I wont pass it, because I'm at a fucking bar, drinking with friends and I have a DD. They claim it as "Because I was sitting in the front seat of my car (While giving a demo of my stereo), they consider it a DUI. Yet...My car is parked, in a parking lot, without the engine running, while I demo my stereo.
So, went through court bullshit, judge saw how bullshit the charges were and withdrew everything. Dumbest part. I still had to pay the $500 for impound fees, and 800 fucking dollars to reinstate my license. For something I DIDN'T FUCKING DO. Absolute fucking bullshit. The laws and the judicial system are absolutely fucked. I tried for WEEKS to fix everything and prove to them I shouldn't  be penalized for something I didn't do, but alas, I still had to pay $1200 to get my license and driving privileges  back, for a crime I didn't commit. All because the cop wanted to pull a heavy on me and be a piece of shit. Fuck this country and these stupid fucking "laws". Nothing more than a cash grab. Beyond annoying.

That is horrible. What a piece of shit. Our local news here in Altanta broke a story on a cop who pulls similar bullshit that despite being innocent cost citizens time and money. Like when they destroyed this guys home to get a shoplifter and the resident got zero assistance for the damage. It's disgusting.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2020, 07:39:53 PM »
Absolutely fucking ridiculous. How fucking retarded has this world become. Seriously.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2020, 09:30:12 PM »
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to "tragedy" I've lost this year, a bunch of people I know have lost this year, employees dropping like flies to covid, it's kinda normal now.

I even got it good, but even knowing that, I'm losing sanity by the week. Figure it shouldn't be much to iunno...go out and hang with people, but it just isn't a thing anymore.