The Chatterbox > Random Chat

The Lamest Topic Ever Conceived

(1/9) > >>

Spectere:
I forgot to make a replacement for the "you couldn't ask for a lamer topic" thread, so here y'all go!

I really wish there was a 1-to-1 replacement for LINQPad on macOS/Linux. I've messed around with RoslynPad, but I always end up running into something that pushes me to fire up a Windows VM and use LINQPad instead. That's going to be a bit of an annoyance if I stick with MacBooks moving forward given the switch to ARM, though a lot can happen in a few years.

I might also see about contributing to RoslynPad after I push through a few of my personal projects.

Spectere:
Started playing IIDX AC again and found out that they fucking added Hot Limit to Rootage.

So, naturally, this immediately sprung to mind:

...followed by the revelation that the OG swf was released 19 goddamn years ago. aaaaaggghhhhhh

vladgd:

Not miffed enough for extreme rage, but got new cycling pants, glasses and all that jazz, it's 50f today, finally get to the trail...and can't pass through that shit. 60f tomorrow, but this stuff takes some time to melt, so maybe a few weeks and I'll be back on the cycling train.

Spectere:
We've been pretty lucky in my area. I was in the Cleveland area the other day and it's kind of amazing how much snow there still is up there despite it only being about 1-1.5 hours away.

Spectere:
It's kind of amazing how quickly one can retrain their muscle memory. I've been working to correct some of my typing quirks (most notably using my left index finger to hit 'Y') in an effort to get some proper use out of my mostly-neglected ortholinear keyboard, and it's been surprisingly easy to adapt. The first day was a bit tricky, but I'm more or less back up to my usual speeds despite recently breaking a multiple decade long bad habit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version