Author Topic: Spore  (Read 8039 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Spore
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 02:15:07 PM »
I've already seen soo many penis monster and monsters with penises. Really, I've also seen 1 that looked like to men having sex, it was pretty interesting.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 04:05:10 PM »
Really, I've also seen 1 that looked like to men having sex, it was pretty interesting.

Ima be getting that demo, too. Looks pretty rad

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 02:52:55 AM »
bahahaha. i think the maxis team was tipped off to the link when over 12,000 creatures were created in less than 24 hours. yesterday and early today the sporepedia and community features were live, but were only supposed to be for the maxis team. when they got wind of the leak i guess they shut down all of their servers; even the spore websites were offline for a while. now everyhting is back up but the news bulletin on the spore.com says

The Registration/Login and sharing access for the Spore Creature Creator Free Trial will be available on our official release date, June 17. If you are trying to access these online features in a version of the Free Trial that you currently have, please try again on the 17th.

lol maxis got raped.

also here's my page with the stuff i've deemed fit to share: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-dinnerroll
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:54:49 AM by dinnerroll »
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.