Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 591641 times)

K-Mann

Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #1290 on: May 22, 2010, 01:38:28 PM »
You can complete Stranger events whenever you want, hey. Its not like you have to drop everything you're doing to do the event. Like the crazy lady in Armadillo, I went and talked to her to get the Stanger mission then just left her there and went gun shopping/back to Bonnie.

Game rules though, I haven't been sucked in like this in AGES. If only I wasn't moving this weekend I would be playing the shit out of it

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 22, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »
text

Meh, fuck it then. I'd rather not grind, but I have everything else for Poo and I figured I might as well complete the set.

In other news, my friend keeps wanting me to play friendly matches of SF4, which I have been enjoying. Not that I enjoy the 360 controller, but it does make full circle inputs rather easy which makes playing Zangief rather fun. I beat him with the Geif and Able like 5 or 6 times in a row before he beat me, which is surprising considering how little I play SF4 or Geif.

Oh yeah, and what the hell am I supposed to do in the Hitman mission Heaven or Hell?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1292 on: May 22, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »
EarthBound Stuff

Thanks to you guys I'm playing EB again. Maybe this time I'll actually play through the whole game.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 22, 2010, 05:24:03 PM »
I liked this game till I got to the desert and all those underground mazes, then I just gave up cause it got annoying.
Regardless, still an awesome game.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 22, 2010, 11:02:53 PM »
That part is a HUGE pain in the ass, but it is short.

I want to start playing GTA SA, but there's always something to de-motivate me. Like, it seems like a long game and a decent chunk of the missions seem like no fun at all. That's always been my big beef with GTA, everything looks time consuming and most of the missions either seem meh or controller smashingly frustrating.

Also anyone know any good HL2 mods?

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 23, 2010, 01:07:04 AM »
I really like Dystopia, but it's been a few years since I really played it.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 23, 2010, 04:53:38 AM »
I meant more so single player wise, or something that just adds to the single player (enemies, guns).

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1297 on: May 23, 2010, 01:47:08 PM »
I want to start playing GTA SA, but there's always something to de-motivate me. Like, it seems like a long game and a decent chunk of the missions seem like no fun at all. That's always been my big beef with GTA, everything looks time consuming and most of the missions either seem meh or controller smashingly frustrating.

That's how I feel about the GTA games too. I want to get into them, but I'm terrible at the missions, and don't feel like repeating them over and over (I'll smash a controller, so I usually quit before I get that pissed).

I usually just put on a cheat or 2 and see how long I can fight the cops for.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 23, 2010, 09:37:29 PM »
I meant more so single player wise, or something that just adds to the single player (enemies, guns).

Oh. I haven't really found any that I liked, but I haven't tried one for a while. All the ones I played seemed like bad singleplayer maps for HL2, and didn't really add anything new.

vladgd

« Reply #1299 on: May 25, 2010, 05:57:56 AM »
>start mission
>have to follow npc who is right next to me on his carriage
>go to get on my horse no more than 6 feet away

>GET FUCKING MAULED BY A COUGAR

my face

i would say this game is pretty "easy" so far, but it sure does have a lot of "fuck you" moments.  on the flip side, me - 5 cougars - 0.   CANT TOUCH KILL THIS!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: May 25, 2010, 04:24:48 PM »
That reminds me, I need to play Mass Effect 2.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: May 26, 2010, 12:32:13 AM »
Caught a shiny Diglett. Aww hells yeah.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: May 27, 2010, 10:30:05 PM »
Just got done playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and it was a surprisingly fun game. You weren't kidding Eggman. I just wish I knew more, I never have fun getting into a fighting game without dedicating some time to learn about all I can quickly.

vladgd

« Reply #1303 on: May 28, 2010, 05:51:46 AM »
did i say peter was the best character in the game?  i think i may be wrong.  well with standard leveling, i believe so.  but if you use karna, and spam her "boost" buff, you get mad exp. 

http://sf2.shiningforcecentral.com/pages/characters/karna.html

at level 2 she has more attack than the main character...when i catch her up...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

reason is i promoted her at level 40.  because i did not have access to the item needed to promote her until that level.  when you are promoted, you go to level 1, but your stats stay the same and you get more stats per level up.  basically when she's caught up in level, she will be 10-20 levels ahead of everybody else.  with boost, she will continually be many many levels above the rest of the force.

tldr- boost 2 = infinite exp = overpowered character

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: May 30, 2010, 01:25:59 AM »
first paycheck came through and I'm burning through it. I've just bought MHtri and I made myself a little brown girl.