Author Topic: vladgd's general thread of awesome  (Read 37049 times)

vladgd

Re: vladgd's general thread of awesome
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »

and i was looking at more figures and mostly "DO NOT WANT" and i found this...but it's fucking sold out.

the world wants me to not spend my money on random crap, and while i appreciate the effort, ima keep looking for something to accompany my troll, draenei, and buddahs.  but if i want it, it's usually too late and ill have to spend way too much money on ebay to get it.  don't even think i can find the pear on ebay, but the original price is like $20.00 so i mean it's not a costly thing. 

vladgd

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2010, 12:12:22 AM »
right im too lazy to make a new thread for this stuff so ill just post it here.  ingrid arrived, and i think the quality is pretty good.

face looks a bit off in the picture, that's due to me sucking at photography and it's just an issue of too much light caused by the camera.  now that i took that, two things.

-im the biggest nerd ever
-i should probably dust

i just need my solid snake, and lolwut pear, and the area above my pc monitor would be a happier place.  or blizzard needs to do some stuff on starcraft or diablo with the dc direct figures (basically the troll and draenei in the picture) because i want myself a necromancer sitting there next to ingrid. 

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2010, 01:18:12 AM »
Draenei + Troll + Buddha = hell yes.  The only thing you're missing is a tauren.
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2010, 08:18:36 PM »
don't know what ill get next, quite a few cool ones.  probably stop for a while, i don't exactly have a ton of desk space.  

this is one of the "delux" figures, basically it's bigger, and awesomer.  i want my damn peace walker solid snake but it's sold out, the US release isn't till november, and it's like $50.00.  

*edit*

im a fan of these dc unlimited warcraft figures, i think they are a good quality for the price, and im a pretty big fan of the warcraft "lore". 

http://dccomics.com/dcunlimited/wow/

there's a lot more i want to get, so i think ill casually nab them as i feel like spending money.  for now, the end of the month means starcraft 2 and blazblue cs, so ill probably not nab another figure till early august ish, unless i just impluse buy something which i do all the time. 

going to make a quick list to reference to so i don't forget on what more of those thingers i want.

-thrall
-human priestess
-undead rogue
-MURLOCKS
-magni bronzebeard

out of all of those, even being a thrall fanboy, magni bronzebeard is probably the best looking product ive seen out of them, but it's not out till aug 25. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 11:16:26 PM by vladgd »

vladgd

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2010, 07:40:18 AM »
this is game related, yes.  but it's more awesome related.

this is a picture of deadpool smashing felicia with his health bar. 

day one purchase. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2010, 11:12:03 AM »
If you don't like BB or GG because of long combos, you're going to hate that game. Also BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

vladgd

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »
>implying i don't already prefer mvc2 to blazblue and guilty gear.

vladgd

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2010, 08:14:03 AM »
speaking of blazblue

the things this lady says in a battle makes me giggle. 

...and the blatant fanservice, yes, the blatant as grass is green and the sky is blue fanservice. 

i would discuss the character in terms of how she is in the game to use, but that would be more for the whatchu playing thread.  but my opinion thus far, pretty fun with a bit of a learning curve on getting her drive timed properly, consistently.  im too inexperienced at blazblue as a whole to comment more than that. 

vladgd

« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2010, 03:44:35 AM »

i found it funny anyway

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2010, 02:02:10 AM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 06:33:55 AM by 『フエハデ』 »

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2010, 11:56:20 PM »
and a Facebook page for ME2

vladgd

« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2010, 12:24:14 AM »
if you like, you can make your own personal image spam thread that relates to things you find awesome rather than encroaching on mine.

vladgd

« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2010, 11:20:53 PM »
i don't know how to turn flash off on my camera, so i took like 10 pictures and picked out the least flashfucked one. 

think that picture shows off the quality of the figure.  but yeah, it came in today, there's another arm/hand part (you can kind of see where the hand holding the sword can disconnect near the shoulder) and im retarded and couldn't figure out which part to use for the sword in scabbard pose rather than the sword out of scabbard pose.  after looking at the instruction paper thing (it's all in ching chong, but it's illustrated pretty good) i realized i was a dumbass and got it put together.  so that sword is fully there, and the scabbard is separate, so like i said earlier, there's two ways you can have the thing situated. 

here's one from a different angle, more blurry, im not a man good with a camera.

anywho, the thing is baller, quality is very high, im happy with it. 

going to TRY and hold off buying any more of these things for a while, but for the time being, i got my next one planned, which is this fucker.

i posted it earlier, but i didn't post the image, just a link.  of the figures ive seen from dc unlimited, this one is my current favorite.  i think i have myself a full mmo party up there. 

troll priest (healer), draenei mage (DPS), ingrid (dps), lady vashj (being a raid boss, tank), momohime (dps)

vladgd

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
ok enough of my creepy figure collecting for the moment.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2010, 09:43:55 PM »
dude no../.
let me show you
no
fuck