Author Topic: WAR  (Read 8664 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 03:24:25 AM »
I honestly thought it was spelt Dwarf for singular, and dwarves for plural. Hell, even my spell check changes it to Dwarf.

Also Orkz speak >>>>> Orcs speak.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 04:18:25 AM »
Well, do you say "knives" or "knifes" ?  Honestly, I think it's pretty stupid to make the proper spelling "Dwarfs."  -fs just doesn't flow very well.

I think I do prefer Ork/Orkz better than Orc/Orcs though.

vladgd

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:52 AM »
rowan, gtfo

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=41710&server=225

also, after playing the game for a while longer, i doubt i could play WoW anymore.  i are enjoy WAR. 

classes on the "im going to level the sonbitches up to 40" after this (rank 34 after a month...definately hitting rank 40 within the next two weeks, if that)

Order
-white lion
-(when eventually HOPEFULLY released) knight of the blazing sun

Destruction
-witch elf (i can be a naked elf, YES, also playing the class which FUCKS UP my main class...though if they fail at the jump, my detaunt/HOT/shield/3m cooldown shield...im a cloth tank biatch.  seriously, rune priests =/= squishy)
-sorceress
-SQUIG HERDER, FUCK YEAR!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:56:05 AM by vladgd »

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 12:59:11 AM »
It wood seam that you're rank iz hier than your renoun...I'm assuming that could be good but I may be rong

(the above was purposely screwed up just to mess with people who don't like using what other people think is the right language.)
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

vladgd

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 01:05:33 AM »
till rank 40, your renown rank is capped at your rank (ex, if you are rank 6, you can't exceed renown rank 6).  at rank 40, your renown rank can go up past 40, up to a cap of 80.

also the stats on the site do not include tactics, self buffs, and set bonuses.  i have over 700 willpower, and around 1100 armor.

also, for soloing, rune of burning fucks stuff up (and in rvr, healers can dps while throwing out heals, its kosher) and its nice to not be "OMFG SOLO GIMP BEKAZ IM HEAL KLASS", every class it seems can EASILY solo mobs 2-4 levels higher, mine included.

Kulli

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 01:18:08 PM »
Why hello sir

give me your wow game card or something then, WoW > WAR imo.

vladgd

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 04:36:39 PM »
WoW is the pve game, WAR is the pvp game. 

i enjoy killing other players for any amount of time i like (from 10 minutes to 5 hours with no commitment) rather than sitting in instance #24 for "insert 1-3 hours here" for a chance to get my loot which someone else will win the roll on.

both games are good, just cater to different players.

also, i have a WoW addicted friend i may sell the gamecard to for $20-25.  he saves money, and i gain money.