The Chatterbox > Gaming

CS source

(1/6) > >>

MortifiedocAlot:
Apparently I'm not the only person who plays here. So discuss the best guns AKak47and some mad strategies.

Ulti:
Honestly I don't care for the AK or M4, but that's just me. I prefer the scoped assault rifles, because I like pretending that I can snipe :(

I actually played today for the first time in probably 6 months, and didn't do terribly. Granted it was a gungame server, but whatever. That was surprisingly fun.

MortifiedocAlot:

--- Quote from: Ulti on August 30, 2007, 01:27:20 AM ---Honestly I don't care for the AK or M4, but that's just me. I prefer the scoped assault rifles, because I like pretending that I can snipe :(

--- End quote ---

I suck at sniping. I just need to practice my strafing and stopping and I'd almost have it down. Also AK is one of the best guns once you get it down and M4 has awesome spray.

Ulti:
Eh, if I wanted to spray, I'd use the P90. That gun freaking rules :V

Furthermore, I've decided that the 5-7 is awesome.

MortifiedocAlot:

--- Quote from: Ulti on August 30, 2007, 01:45:48 AM ---Eh, if I wanted to spray, I'd use the P90. That gun freaking rules :V

Furthermore, I've decided that the 5-7 is awesome.

--- End quote ---

M4 has stronger bullets and a lot more accurate at range then the P90. Also the 5-7 is like the glock with a tiny bit more power. I'd try the compact (p228), it's probably they most controllable gun in the game and it's a little weaker then the deagal, use it once up close and they really wont have much of a chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version