Author Topic: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread  (Read 548372 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread
« Reply #390 on: September 08, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »
i figure instead of bitching(respect -304990938), id add that commend instead.

wtf are you talking about nigger? The gamecube ones were great (moreso the first one), this one (wii, metroid 3) is basically like the other ones but much better.  >:(

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 08, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »
So I finally talked to Kate about last night. Apparently she was obsessing about what I said as well. She told me that this happened at possibly the worst possible time, since her last relationship really sucked, and she really didn't want to date for a while because of it. She said she needs a couple of days to think it over.

We're going to eat lunch together on Monday. Based on my "past experience", I'm pretty sure I know exactly what's going to happen.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:13:04 PM by Aldrasio »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #392 on: September 08, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »
Well, it might have been drunken, but it may not have been a complete mistake.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kuroneko

« Reply #393 on: September 08, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »
I've started some basic UT level design using default sounds, graphics, etc, in hope that I'll eventually be able to make some pretty awesome shit...  but does anyone know how to make doors close and crush you instead of reopening?

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 09, 2007, 12:23:30 AM »
I have a 360 now. EggmaniMN is m'name. I just have Blue Dragon for now though so no multiplayer stuff with me until I actually have the money for other things.

Got it 10% off though so I saved myself $6 on the game and $35 on the system itself. Not bad.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 09, 2007, 01:09:49 AM »
^ you need to poast moar.

I have a 360 now.

LOLOL HALO 3 LOLOLOL. In all honesty you might as well get it. Not as good as the hype it gets but still not at all a bad game. Much better then 2 from the little that I've played.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:28:43 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Kulli

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 09, 2007, 02:35:33 AM »
^ you need to poast moar.

LOLOL HALO 3 LOLOLOL. In all honesty you might as well get it. Not as good as the hype it gets but still not at all a bad game. Much better then 2 from the little that I've played.

I played the beta enough. I've never really paid the series any attention and I don't plan on starting now. From what I played, it was exactly the same but with items that no one would use because they can just have a sniper rifle, sword and camo. I got it more for Eternal Sonata, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, MotoGP07 (I like motorcycle racing games so sue me), Puzzle Fighter HD, maybe Worms, rent some Strangehold, The Darkness, and quite a bit more. I'll probably get it later though, but it can wait until after Christmas. I have enough to buy for now.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 09, 2007, 02:47:57 AM »
i gots a new fone -

http://www.lge.com/products/model/detail/KG320.jhtml

yay for unlocked smart phones! :D
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 09, 2007, 03:54:24 AM »
I drank a 32oz vault today...it's 4am and I'm wide awake.

Oh, and it's soooo goddamn hot and humid that I'm sweating just by sitting here on the computer.

EDIT: It's 5:30am and still...WIDE...AWAKE
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:33:43 AM by cristian989 »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 09, 2007, 04:53:14 AM »
It's cooling off with a little rain here. Tennis yesterday was beautiful. I even had a really strong ace right up the middle.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2007, 05:57:00 AM »
I have a 360 now. EggmaniMN is m'name. I just have Blue Dragon for now though so no multiplayer stuff with me until I actually have the money for other things.

Spectere84 here.  Buy Rainbow Six: Vegas and play with me. :>

Edit: Also, lolz going back to Ohio on Tuesday-ish then going to Pennsylvania then going to Canada then going to Pennsylvania then going back to Ohio then coming back to Maryland next week with the rest of my shit. *pant pant pant*
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:18:22 AM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2007, 11:21:45 AM »
lol Canada

Also: Take more 2AM videos with the Dans.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #403 on: September 09, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »
Yesterday went really well, spent the day with my girlfriend, hung out, snuggled, went swimming and what have you.

Also, Aldrasio, the SAME EXACT THING happened to me about a month ago with my old girlfriend right after we started going back out after being separated for a month. I was "a little bit" drunk and told her I loved her while we were talking online. Even though she pretty much knew I didn't stop loving her after we broke up, it was still a really stupid move on my part, and it kinda funked things up.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 09, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »
I was "a little bit" drunk and told her I loved her while we were talking online. Even though she pretty much knew I didn't stop loving her after we broke up, it was still a really stupid move on my part, and it kinda funked things up.

Oh man, I used to hide my laptop everytime that I drank in college...because of all the stupid and weird shit I would message people on AIM (including that 'I loved' like 2 or three classmates). The only difference is that I was completely 'blacked out' instead of a little drunk ;).