Author Topic: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread  (Read 537566 times)

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
Re: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 04:41:55 AM »
chump.

fuck that. So, he hasn't posted in a week... Big deal. And so he hasn't recreated his account yet... So what? The forums just got deleted, for only two days now. Shit-talking over something small and so soon is fucking ridiculous. No need to call names, really. A reaction like this has only lead me to suspect an underlying issue between the both of you, and if none of us has detected it, it certainly must be over something completely miniscule and blown out of proportion. Saying things like this will only prolong vladgd's return, which is what many of us on this forum don't want, especially bullshit comments and trash-talking at other users. Do us a favor, please, TimJing, and just keep it to yourself and vlad. The rest of us don't need to hear it.

Damn I missed Cristian's photo of the day... Cristian, be sure to repost like, the most recent pictures since like 8/17/07.

I just wanted to say that I am, in fact, a 27-year-old woman.

TITS OR GTFO. You know the rules. Also, I thought there were no women on the internet?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:24:32 AM by Zakamiro »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:07 AM »
Good idea, but I thought that was only s.net ver. 2.0. Also I would like to continue to complain about Vladgd leaving.

s.net v1.0 was the phpBB-"powered" forum
s.net v2.0 was the SMF-powered forum
s.net v3.0 was Joomla+SMF
s.net v4.0 is this

It's going to stay at v4.0 for a loooooooooooong time, I promise.

Edit: Also, moving today.  If there's an unsecure access point in my 'partment I'll be back on later. :>
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 10:02:39 AM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."

Kuroneko

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 01:49:49 PM »
If there's an unsecure access point in my 'partment I'll be back on later. :>
Rofflesauce'd :D

edit:

i wholesomely agree

try refreshing if it looks like i quoted my signature
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:18:47 PM by Kuroneko »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
fuck that. So, he hasn't posted in a week... Big deal.

His last post said psbia so I'm assuming he left, he never did delete his account tho.

Blue0ctane

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 06:33:19 PM »
*sigh* Another forum change.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:29 PM »
Rofflesauce'd :D

edit:i wholesomely agree

try refreshing if it looks like i quoted my signature

And I'm sure Vlad will come back within time.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 06:44:58 PM by Pancake »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 07:43:51 PM »
With time, but he's on a bit of a s.net break now. He mentioned to me that he wasn't gonna be here much, but I forget why.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 07:47:24 PM »
fuck that. So, he hasn't posted in a week... Big deal. And so he hasn't recreated his account yet... So what? The forums just got deleted, for only two days now. Shit-talking over something small and so soon is fucking ridiculous. No need to call names, really. A reaction like this has only lead me to suspect an underlying issue between the both of you, and if none of us has detected it, it certainly must be over something completely miniscule and blown out of proportion. Saying things like this will only prolong vladgd's return, which is what many of us on this forum don't want, especially bullshit comments and trash-talking at other users. Do us a favor, please, TimJing, and just keep it to yourself and vlad. The rest of us don't need to hear it.

What the christ? Dude, chill the hell out. I have NOTHING against vlad, it's just silly to see people leave over nothing (and yes, his last post said 'psbai', and that was about a week and a half ago). You're acting like the fact that I called him a 'chump' (which I use very often and with very little meaning, by the way) has the same effect as me calling him an 'assclown that needs to kill himself'.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »
He has been acting silly with leaving and what not, tho I'm not 100% sure why he left the first time.

*sigh* Another forum change.

You only had like all of 10 posts on the last one.  ;)

Kuroneko

cristian989

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 08:59:44 PM »
lol u guys and ur internetz

Check out my schedule for college:

DigiPen is going to be so fun... hopefully.

Damn, congrats on getting into DigiPen, I've hard it's hella hard to get into, but once your in there, you're basically guaranteed a job once you graduate.

K-Mann

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 10:21:34 PM »
Oh man... now I gotta put up all my art again... and its only becoming decent now.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 10:31:44 PM »
I found this weird scar on the back of my right shoulder. It's about 3 inches long and it sticks out a little, so it was probably from a deep wound. I don't ever remember getting it <_<

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 10:40:24 PM »
I put the screwed up symbol at the beginning of my name and then typed it backwards. I wonder how it's going to look when someone tries to quote me.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 11:09:29 PM »
I put the screwed up symbol at the beginning of my name and then typed it backwards. I wonder how it's going to look when someone tries to quote me.

It seems to fix it's self, but lol while quoting.