Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473222 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #1485 on: March 12, 2010, 08:37:12 PM »
Salami is the superior sandwich stuffing.

Also: I just realized I have the second post on this thread. And it's only from July? Wow, we post more than I thought.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 13, 2010, 05:38:19 AM »
Isn't it weird to think boobies has almost (approx) 500 pages of posts. lol
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

vladgd

« Reply #1487 on: March 13, 2010, 07:04:44 AM »
this post can be ignored as it is just my emotional rambling

i think it's about time i start getting my life in gear, im going to try not to make this post too emoey, as i am a bit teary.

to be blunt, i need to start doing things i have postponed.  essentially i have been working at this job, and waiting for new vidya to come out to play.  

that needs to stop, i should invest more time into looking into getting into college, thinking about what i want to do for a living, and start taking care of my body in terms of food/exercise.  

it's easy for me to forget about that stuff while thinking about my hobby, use excuses like "well im young" "i can always do it later" but no, even being content, i have a pretty passive view on the whole "suicide thing" now i won't get all baww about it, since i really don't feel bad about thinking about it.  it's just something that sounds nice, that i really don't have the cajones to do.  

now thinking like that is unacceptable.  

y'see, what i am doing right now is unhealthy mentally and physically, even though i maintain a very content mood.  like playing ff13, i wanted to get to the good stuff, growing impatient, hitting a boss continually kicking my ass, i rip out the disc, throw it, then snap it in half, while ravaging the case.  go into the 360 and delete the entirety of the final fantasy 13 folder.  and i cut my finger pretty good, but i didn't realize it until i started typing this.  

now this is an immature rage fit beyond a normal adult, but, it got me thinking, this shit has to stop.  

i don't want to work where i work any more than i have to.  i don't want to maintain this lifestyle, i just need to talk to my people to assist in motivating me, as well as not being a bitch and getting up and doing things.  

at the end of the day, if i don't get off my ass, and something just happens to alter my "content" mood, ill snap, and im gone.  it's kind of silly that destroying a video game has done this, but i reckon weirder things have happened.  

i damn well don't intend on changing who i am, but i damn well intend on bettering my physical heal, my mental health, and working towards my future.  i just CAN NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME PROCRASTINATE ANY MORE.  that includes fixing my internet addiction.  if anybody has anything to add, im all ears, this isn't going to be solved in a day, a week, a month, or even a year.  but anything i do to break my current lifestyle is progress.  

it's pretty shitty that i get all this said and whatnot, i feel like hell, but i have to sleep soon and get my ass to work.  great...

*edit*

reading this i look like a whiny 15 year old, maby i haven't changed so much from my high school persona.  

and fuck i am in one of those "i feel like tearing up and let it out" moods but i really don't want to do that right now. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 07:46:32 AM by vladgd »

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 13, 2010, 02:27:12 PM »
I'm getting paid to shit and watch youtube. 3G signal in the bathroom. :D

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 13, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
I'm getting paid to shit and watch youtube. 3G signal in the bathroom. :D
I'm sneaky and I approve of this messahe

edit: or message
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1490 on: March 13, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »
Okay, that's it.  I'm putting the kibosh on this right. now.

NEW THREAD
"This is a machine for making cows."