Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473198 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2009, 11:58:44 PM »
Jupichan's probably just some negro that drinks koolaid and chews taffy

Yeah, probably.  I'm glad I killed her.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »
pix or it didn't happen

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 12:11:49 AM »
It was kind of like this.

Except not.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 01:42:05 AM »
I am slightly confused

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 02:04:39 AM »
5.5 MB gif :(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2009, 05:53:20 AM »
i just love how the ms point system is made to nickle and dime you.

you want that 1200 point game?  well you have to spend $25 on 2000 points to buy that game. 

sure im going to get splosion man now since it's 800 points and i will have 800 left over, but still, im basically forced into spending more than i wanted too. 

and $50 for a year of gold.

$80.00 down the drain :(  ($5.00 for mc donnalds....)

least i won't have to worry about xbl gold for a long time. 

but if anyone is down for some marvel, i got it.

that said, not even going to attempt the online till i know what im doing.  now it's like blazblue where "WHATS GOINN ON MAN" but this game feels less alien to me.  by that, i mean, zangief, THROW MAN, k.  flying is weird, and i know i have to invest a good chunk of time to figure out whats what...

BUT UNLIKE BLAZBLUE im having fun in training mode.  this is subject to change since ive really only played for an hour, went to arcade with zangief, juggernaut, sentinel, realized the final boss can't be throwed (sorry gief), beat him anyway.  went to training mode with felecia, chun-li, anakaris.  felecia is pretty fun, chun-li isn't, and anakaris is fucking awesome....now to try out the rest of the massive roster.

to end, AIR SPD, DUDE!

MECHA GIEF, DOUBLE DUDE!

MECHA GIEF FROST BREATH, BILL AND TED'S VIDYA ADVENTURE!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:24:00 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »
From what I remember of MvC2, MOST of the Street Fighter cast is useless, outside of Zangief and a few others. Also I'd probably buy it, and only because it comes with all of the characters unlocked. Anyone who thinks unlocking characters is a good idea hasn't tried it in MvC2.

Okay, first of all, you get points to unlock stuff by beating people in arcade. Once you get enough points, you go onto this screen that gives you only a few choices of what to get, and it's somewhat random. It seems to constantly give you shit choices like "generic carnival stage, NOW AT NIGHT" or "NEW RECOLOR FOR CHARACTER YOU DON'T USE" and it forces you to waste points on these, also new characters cost a SHIT ton of points so you want to try your hardest just to save as many points as possible.

That was definitely one of the reasons I stopped playing the game.

vladgd

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
unlocking characters in any fighting game is just retarded, i was raging hard during my unlocking of characters in sf4.  "set to easy, beat arcade mode with everybody, when it comes to akuma/gouken, pick sagat, beat seth, beat akuma...then beat the game with akuma to try the perfects/ultrafinishes again with sagat.  why beat it with akuma right after you unlock him?  BECAUSE THIS IS WHY, YOU GET TO GOUKEN, FIGHT HIM, AND YOU DONT FUCKING UNLOCK HIM, YES, YOU DONT UNLOCK HIM, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE GAME WITH EVERY CHARACTER CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FIRST THEN YOU CAN GET GOUKEN EVEN AFTER YOU GET TO HIM AND BEAT HIM."  it wasn't hard, but it was a waste of my time.  when i get a game, i want to play it for what it is, not do this minigame of unlocking crap so i can start playing(even though i don't use any of the unlocked characters).

"hey i want to use lizardman in sc2"

sorry jimmy, you have to play conquest mode for 10-15 hours to unlock that character.

[spoiler] i beat all but 3 missions in conquest mode, and i did not unlock lizardman [/spoiler]

to end, mvc2 makes my hands hurt.  and yeah it pretty much looks like only the street fighter cast doesn't work that well.  the darkstalkers people seem to do fine.  anywho, yeah, that.  guess i can try online a bit, but id rather piddle around offline for a team im comfortable with first.  thus far, juggernaut if only for his assist is good.  maby anakaris, juggernaut, felecia, or something of that nature.

and is it me, or is flying a bit odd?  and why does it "turn off" after an amount of time, it would seem hard to keep up with when a bunch of shit is happening at the same time and it's like "shit im falling" and you have to reactivate the flying.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2009, 02:13:41 AM »
The entire Street Fighter cast is terrible except for Dhalsim and Cammy, and most of the neat characters are rated pretty low so really, don't even worry about who's good/bad. There are going to be a ton of new people playing and they'll all suck and choose whoever they like anyway.

I always liked Spiral, Captain Commando and Hayato. Or Doctor Doom.

I used to use Gambit/Morrigan back in MvC1.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:16 AM »
I got sheet music for the full version of Dancing Mad (FF6 final battle music, 3 gods + Kefka), so I've been learning it today. I've learned 2 of the 13 pages. It's a really cool song.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

K-Mann

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2009, 02:57:07 AM »
I got a cold :(

But its okay cause I have a day off tomorrow so I'ma chill and play games and work on simfiles because I wntered a competiton :o

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2009, 03:37:55 AM »
I got sheet music for the full version of Dancing Mad (FF6 final battle music, 3 gods + Kefka), so I've been learning it today. I've learned 2 of the 13 pages. It's a really cool song.

Awesome.  I know how to play about half of it on the piano from looking at midis (all of Visage/Long Arm/Short Arm, all but the ending of Tiger/Machine/Power/Magic, the majority of Lady/Rest, and the intro and first thirty seconds or so of the final movement).  It's a really great piece to play.

edit: when you fight the three gods, "The Fierce Battle" plays (like when you fight Ultima Weapon on the floating continent).  Does your sheet music have that too? :U
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 03:40:27 AM by Alice »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2009, 04:30:52 AM »
MvC2's unlock system was NOTHING compared to SF4, but I agree it's a fucking dumb idea for a fighting game. Sure, new costumes and stages are cool, but unlocking characters that you want to play from the get go and having to play character you might not like just to do it is like slapping your fans in the face.

I'm glad Guilty Gear AC skipped this shit, but I think you can unlock the bosses in GG XX Reloaded.

vladgd

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2009, 06:31:21 AM »
MvC2's unlock system was NOTHING compared to SF4

it's not that bad in sf4, but it's there, which is annoying.  but yeah, both = gay.

in other news, killed diablos, ralthos, rathian (spelling can't remember on the latter two) with ease with a friend today.  that got the urgent quest unlocked, so now we need to kill shen goren (im going by memory on spelling here) to rank up to rank 5.

still using lances, but for shen...i may end up using my hammer because of how he fights. 

video shows who he is, and what i need to kill.  he's kind of big...height wise.  gravios/black gravios is about as "wide" but he still is tall enough for you to easily run underneath him and whatnot.

i reckon here's black gravios, i need to kill him one more time for a lance upgrade.

LAZER BEAMZ