Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473284 times)

vladgd

Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Nugent

a lady at my high school was responsible for shooting footage for this mans show.  needless to say, the man loves hunting goddamn.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »
He is also noted for his vocal conservative political views and his ardent defense of hunting, conservation, unrestricted gun-ownership and anti-drug/alcohol abuse activism.

lol what a tool, also CAT SCRATCH FEVER.

vladgd

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »
he was on no reservations, in all honesty, i would go to one of his bbq's. 

eat good meat, go out back and shoot guns, sounds like a good time to be honest.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 05:29:17 PM »
Ted Nugent was my first concert. He opened for Kiss when I saw them in 2000. Kick ass show, and a fantastic first concert experience, from 9th row center.

Speaking of cat scratch fever:

SEX RELATED

So my girl and I started dating on the 6th, and just last week we actually got the time to mess around more than we had already. Long story short: I BROKE HER HYMEN.

WHAT THE FUCK
WHO INVENTED THIS

It literally looked like I stabbed someone, with my cock. Blood got on my hands as I went to pull out [luckily I always wear a condom so no blood really got ON josh junior]. I had to use my undershirt to clean all that up, it was quite an interesting experience. Because I HAD gone down on her for a good long while, making her finish, before actual intercourse, and I would have smelled or tasted something if it was her 'time o' the month'. Afterwards I asked her if she had already been done with it this month and she said yea, she didn't know why she was bleeding.  Then she informed me that even though she was not a virgin, some hymens are a little elastic or harder to 'break' than others. Apparently it can also break as easily as riding a bike or playing sports.

ITT: Cherry poppin' madness.

D:
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 05:41:34 PM »
This is what I was expecting your last paragraph to be

It literally looked like I stabbed someone, with my cock. Blood got on my hands as I went to pull out [luckily I always wear a condom so no blood really got ON josh junior]. I had to use my undershirt to clean all that up, it was quite an interesting experience. Because I HAD gone down on her for a good long while, making her finish, before actual intercourse, and I would have smelled or tasted something if it was her 'time o' the month'. Afterwards I asked her if she had already been done with it this month and she said yea, she didn't know why she was bleeding.  Then she informed me that I'm moving with my auntie and my uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.  If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought "naw forget it, Yo homes, to Bel Air."  I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later."  I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

cool, though

vladgd

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »
i have times of da cherri poppan

BLOOOODDDDDDDD

anywho, one time my cat ran under my bed while i was going to sleep, not wanting him to wake me up to open the door, i sprayed a bunch of axe body spray under the bed to force the cat to come out or be POISONED.

true story, fucker learned his lesson.

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »
Unfortunately for me, I'm moving on saturday, so I'm going to be offline for an undefined amount of time (waiting to see if I can "borrow" someones internet before going ahead and getting it in the new apartment) starting friday.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »
Unfortunately for me, I'm moving on saturday, so I'm going to be offline for an undefined amount of time (waiting to see if I can "borrow" someones internet before going ahead and getting it in the new apartment) starting friday.

All my friends that live in apartments always jack wifi off their neighbors. haha. Albeit slow in some instances, usually apartment complexes are so close together, you've got multiple idiots that don't secure it.

Good luck ;o
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2009, 07:15:26 PM »
lol, its not in an apartment building. Its a basement apartment. Still might get lucky though, some people do just leave it unprotected. I'm using someone else's right now and it runs pretty good.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:13 PM »
All my friends that live in apartments always jack wifi off their neighbors. haha. Albeit slow in some instances, usually apartment complexes are so close together, you've got multiple idiots that don't secure it.

Good luck ;o

Exactly what like 3 of my friends did at college. Honestly, I'm thinking of doing the same to mine, but when you live on an acre of land it seems kinda dumb.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »
Oh hai I haven't posted in a few days (Been hanging out with Vyhd, Jupichan, Spectere, and LunarKeys.)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »
Who in fuck's name is Jupichan?

That sounds like a real stupid name for a guy.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 11:21:31 PM »
Jupichan's probably just some negro that drinks koolaid and chews taffy

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 11:24:25 PM »
I BROKE HER HYMEN.

My GF and I were both virgins before we had sex. I don't think her hymen was broken from something earlier, because it was DAMN tight when I'd finger her, but I guess I managed to stretch it without actually breaking it, because I never got any blood. I think I just fingered her enough before hand (It took us quite a while to work up to sex) that I'd managed to stretch it until it wasn't an issue, lol.

The bad part about being able to buy beer at a Target or grocery store is that it's usually watered down. I know stuff like Mike's Hard Lemonade is 5.0% from a liquor store but it's 3.2% from Target and such.

That is balls. Nothing we get here is wattered down :P

Kinda sounds like my state.  :P

Gotta get your beer from a beer distributor, and your wine/spirits from the aptly named wine and spirit stores.  Generally a good selection, there's a fair amount of stores around, and the prices don't suck too hard.  I just don't like how we MUST buy our beer by the 24/36 pc. case, unless we go to a bar to buy a six pack, where you'll generally pay at least 1.5x the normal price. 

Wow, that sucks. In the beer store, they have 24's, 28's (for some things, not everything has 28's) 12's, some things come in 15's, and some 6 packs. There are also the occasional 4 pack, for certain imported beers (like guinness). You can get 6 packs of guinness, but they are not real guinness, because they're brewed on license to the molson brewing company, and taste like shit.

The selection is usually pretty damn good (especially in a city, they beat the hell out of even small town beer stores), but the biggest issue is the damn closing times.

Also, coolest website ever: http://www.beerhunter.ca/

The website's descriptions:
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) is a Crown corporation established in 1927 to sell liquor, wine, and beer in Ontario through a chain of retail stores. An old monopoly from the paternalistic days of yore, they almost universally close too early and on all stat holidays. Fortunately, most locations have an excellent selection of foreign and domestic libations.
Hours:
Mon:   10:00am   -   6:00pm   Tue:   10:00am   -   6:00pm
Wed:   10:00am   -   6:00pm   Thu:   10:00am   -   6:00pm
Fri:   10:00am   -   9:00pm   Sat:   10:00am   -   6:00pm
Sun:   12:00pm   -   4:00pm   

Brewers Retail Inc., founded in 1927, is a privately owned chain of retail outlets in Ontario, Canada operating as "The Beer Store". In fact, it is owned by a consortium of the Labatt arm of InBev of Belgium, Molson-Coors of Canada and the US, as well as Sleeman Breweries of Guelph, Ontario. It's a cartel with poor hours but a very large selection of (mainly domestic) beer covering the gamut from "distinctive" to "swill".

Midland location hours:
Highway location:
Mon:   10:00am   -   8:00pm   Tue:   10:00am   -   8:00pm
Wed:   10:00am   -   8:00pm   Thu:   10:00am   -   8:00pm
Fri:   10:00am   -   9:00pm   Sat:   9:30am   -   9:00pm
Sun:   12:00pm   -   5:00pm
Downtown location:
Isn't even on the website. It's got SHIT hours, closing at like, 6 every day. or earlier.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 11:57:31 PM »
Oh god I just found out that the vocalist for Sonata Arctica has been involved with some other Finnish power metal acts and they've created a project where they do symphonic power metal covers of classic 80s songs. I'm listening to Don't Stop Believin' right now. It's called Northern Kings if you'd like to look it up.