Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473788 times)

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »
I have to look it up pretty much every time I do it, because I keep forgetting which chip is the lockout chip.  It fixed virtually all of the problems in my first NES, but my second one still likes to give "blank screen filled with one color"s a lot.  I probably need to clean out and rebend its contacts x(

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »
I still never run into Akuma and when I do, I tear them to shreds. They're almost always scrubby but whatever. I just run into Ryu/Ken/Sagat/Balrog. Forever. In fact, I've still never fought a single C. Viper or Gouken. Ever.

Meh, C. Viper is kind of hard to use and for some reason everyone hates Gouken. I honestly don't see why you'd pick Ken or Ryu when Akuma is available, then again I think he's lower tier then Ryu.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »
I never bothered with re-bending the pins on my connector; I just got a new one.

I really want to mod my NES so it has RGB output, but I shouldn't do it right now because I don't have an Amiga monitor or Raster arcade monitor, and I wouldn't be able to hook it up to a normal TV.

vladgd

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »
I'm actually really scared of that happening now because I'm totally out of warranty and so now I can't get it replaced regardless. If my 360 dies, I have to buy a new one.

wait, so i can't even send it in without a warranty?  figured i had to pay them money to get that problem fixed.  ID REALLY RATHER NOT BUY A NEW 360, FUCKING SERIOUS.  basically means "theres two weeks of me buying nothing since the goddamn paycheck goes towards a 360" 

also, c viper is uncommon, but not vega or gen uncommon.  and i run into goukens decently often, more often than say guile or cammy.

but honda for fighting akumas has been doing ok thus far.  no idea why, maby i can just out turtle them or something.

*edit*

so to buy new 360...or spend $100 or whatever it costs to "fix" it.

*edit*

ok i guess it didn't want to turn on to play some street fighter 2.  i have two options (mind you, im going to be getting both before either mass effect 2 or mosnter hunter 3 comes out)

get new 360, continue to enjoy sf2.  but really not play anything else (though, i play a lot of sf2) except probably shadow complex.

get wii, enjoy whatever i can find on it, know im good for monster hunter 3.  i may whore out on the virtual console, but that's ok.

if im crazy enough, saturday is when ill get whatever.  if im sane, i won't get either because fuck both of em.  buying a new 360 is probably going to be the most painful console purchase i will ever do, which is why i don't want to do it.  but i mean, one of my earlier posts, i have a lot of money in virtual games, physical controllers, and physical games...that i won't be able to play.

one, my first one broke, so i need another.

two, that one WILL BREAK AGAIN NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, so i should probably just quit, get a ps3, sell my 360 shit and know the ps3 has a substantially less chance of dying on me, thus saving money.

this basically sucks ass, since i need a new 360, but i don't want to buy one because its going to die again and ill need to buy a third...cycle continues till i grow a brain and stop or the next generation.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:47:54 PM by vladgd »

K-Mann

« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »
Limited Edition BlazBlue for 360 for only 53 cents.

Thread over.

hvnt tried it yet wat do i do

Also not sick anymore thx.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2009, 08:23:39 PM »
hvnt tried it yet wat do i do

Put disc in tray

pick Jin

RIDEU THE ICENING.

vladgd

« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »
Put disc in tray

pick Jin

RIDEU THE ICENING.

dixc i tre

pk tger

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »
Is it bad that I start a new job today, and I kinda already don't want to go to work?

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2009, 11:43:15 PM »
Oh man, it's looking like I'll be moving into a house in the next couple of months. Our offer's all finalized and it's just in the hands of the bank to contact the previous owners and make sure the offer's accepted. Giant 2nd floor that's a master suite, two good-sized bedrooms on the main floor with a living room/giant full bathroom/kitchen and then a basement with a 27ft monster family room (which I would like to use half of for my room since I prefer the temperature in a basement), an exercise room, laundry room and 3/4 bathroom (has shower stall, toilet, sink). The back yard is massive (although it's a downward slope so it's a pain in the ass to mow), lots of room for bbq'ing/parties, a deck on the back (which connects into the basement for easy access) and a two car garage with a storage room on the back and then another shed in the back yard.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2009, 12:11:13 AM »
Sounds awesome? moving in with your family? or with friends?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »
Is it bad that I start a new job today, and I kinda already don't want to go to work?

Unless it's a job in a field that you like, I doubt you would.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2009, 02:36:13 AM »
Sounds awesome? moving in with your family? or with friends?

Family. Just my mom and dad. I'm on super friendly terms with my parents and we joke around more like roommates these days than anything.

I don't care either way. I've lived in an 800 sq.ft 2 bedroom apartment for the last 13 years. Living in a house with something like double the sq.footage and an actual yard and no people banging around your walls all the time is worth it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2009, 03:18:43 AM »
Definitely. I've lived in the same place pretty much my whole life (moved when I was less than a year old), and I've come to really appreciate the size and privacy of my house, after seeing my friend and girlfriend's living places. Nekros, who occasionally posts here, recently moved out, and the place he was living in was pretty nice, but it was in a townhouse, so we had to make sure we weren't too loud (it wasn't ridiculous or anything, just no huge sound system, or loud yelling and such). And him and his GF are currently moving to an even smaller place (mind you, it's a fair bit cheaper). And my GF moved for college, and was living with 2 other friends. So I've see more of the other side of things recently (I know there are a lot worse places out there, too). And it definitely makes me appreciate my place.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2009, 03:49:14 AM »
the 360 isn't totally dead yet, which sucks, because it will be, and because it will randomly RROD on me, i don't want to play anything on it.

WHAT A PERDICIMANT, maby i should just leave it on.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »
Heh or get a PS3 nub.