Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473299 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »
Haha, that's kinda hilarious and depressing at the same time. How much you get paid for that?

But man, with school coming up, and all the other crap happening (one friend moved in with his GF, has no internet, hard to contact, one friend is in Toronto, too far away to hang out with, one works 5 days a week, Monday and Tuesday off [nights, at that], GF just moved back to Barrie, meaning a 30 minute drive if we want to hang out, and me with no car and no money to pay for gas) I've been having a really hard time finding anything to do. It's so boring it's bordering on depressing :/

That, and I need to find out who the hell I have to talk to at school. I'm on Academic Probation right now, thanks to fucking up and failing 2 courses last semester. Luckily neither were program specific (one was my General Education course for the semester, and the other was my Communication [English :/] course for the semester, taken online). But now I'm forced to meet with someone to try to make sure I don't fail anything this semester. If I do, I'll be kicked out of the school for a year. And my parents don't even know I'm in this situation.

So basically, if I fail something this semester, I'm fucked. Royally. And to make things worse, I've got a teacher I HATE for a third time... Doing a class that is actually important (Digital Circuits) :/

In short: Shit sucks balls.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2009, 11:50:51 PM »
SO my mom got fired from her job...yeah it fucking sucks

vladgd

« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2009, 05:14:34 AM »
think i may stop pussy footing around and buy mount and blade next.  i mean, i COULD wait for the expansion, but thats early 2010, and im not going to wait even if there is a high chance for a discount on the standard game around then.  not to mention, i bought cod4, when modern warfare 2 is due early november.

but im hoping it fills my itch for a good wrpg.  i mean, the concept of the game alone should tempt anybody.

no fantasy bullshit, just old time mounted combat with armies fighting armies.

also ive been noticing more "different countries" making games. 

chile for zeno clash
turkey for mount and blade
poland for the witcher
germany/a few eastern european countries for crysis

it's cool i say
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 05:17:36 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:35 AM »
Yeah, it's cool seeing new countries entering the gaming market. Maybe in a couple years the market will be more diverse, due to different countries coming out with their own take on traditional genres.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »
Modifying a ski mask for a costume. I do not understand how anyone but an obsessive-compulsive could take up sewing.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »
hey guys
my thermometer accidentally 111.8

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2009, 05:25:51 PM »
Where did the thermometer come from?
Your bum?
Your mouth?
Your yard?
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2009, 08:18:08 PM »
My ear

actually, it meant 101.8

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2009, 08:30:54 PM »
I was gonna say...D:  111.8
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:22 PM »
God you're all a bunch of depressing saps.

Also cleaning windows sucks.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2009, 08:42:57 PM »
So I was walking around the Minnesota State Fair this morning and walked into one of the arcades. I spied a Jungle Jive machine. Now, for those who don't know, Jungle Jive is a redemption machine where you aim a coin slot and drop a token into the machine and have it land in a bed of other tokens and a pusher will sometimes push a bunch of tokens over a ledge, which makes it pay out tickets. Well, every Jungle Jive machine has a problem where one of the coin slots will pay out tickets just by shaking it back and forth. I walked up, slid the coin slot to the left and then all the way to the right and instead of the usual couple of tickets, it paid out its entire stack. I just walked away smiling and went off to the pinball room where there are many amazing pinball machines. I came back about 10 minutes later to find some kid freaking out that he had found tons of tickets. I guess I made some kid's day.

I also learned of H2Overdrive, which is basically Hydro Thunder on steroids. Oh my god I want a home version. There are way too few crazy racing games these days.

vladgd

« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:03 PM »
God you're all a bunch of depressing saps.

exactly why i still talk the vidya, and i guess my personal life isn't bad at all.  sure i should be looking for college, but ill get to it, im still young brah.  other than that, life isn't good, it isn't bad, but it's ok.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »
So I decided since I have a nicer system to do shit on that I'd try some games that I couldn't play previously.  As I type, I have about an hour left of PERFECTLY LEGITIMATELY obtainining Fallout 3. I've never played a Fallout game before. BUT, I did play thru and beat oblivion, and I've played lots of halo. So Halo-blivion shouldn't be too different right!1?!?11

edit: It crashes with i start a new game haha
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:07:23 PM by Sneaky »
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »
Fallout 3's about as far from actual Fallout as you can get. The first two games are actual RPGs.

http://www.gog.com/en/page/1year_promo

Here, buy Fallout 1 and 2 for $5.99. Lots of great other stuff too and it's all set to work on whatever operating system, no DRM, updated and everything. And you can still use mods on them.

vladgd

« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »
it's pretty far from the originals, but it has a good amount of similarities if you played the first two games (well, i really only beat the first game, didn't like the second). 

still if you look at it as an oblivion style game, it kicks the living shit out of oblivion.  i hope because of fallout 3 that the next elder scrolls game they make won't suck.