Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 499571 times)

Kulli

Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2009, 11:12:53 AM »
Pssh, WoW. Way to miss the not-so-subtle hints in my post.

Sharde got owned hahaha

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
I'd like to get into Eve too, because it seems like high level play might be fun, but I have no money. That's why I haven't tried FFXI or gotten back into WoW (official) either :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »
Happy late birthday dreamcast.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 10, 2009, 07:15:40 PM »
GUYS

I GOT FREE MCBOOT TO WORK WITHOUT A SWAP DISC

COME TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY IIDX NOW KTHX
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »
The word bed looks like a bed.

The word shark looks like a shark.

3.14 backwards spells PIE.

vladgd

« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »
GUYS
I GOT FREE MCBOOT TO WORK WITHOUT A SWAP DISC
COME TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY IIDX NOW KTHX

arizona?  fraid id rather not go to a state sized oven :(

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2009, 11:58:54 PM »
This is the best place to put this because it's not anger.  This is Chops My Onions With Sadness:  My mom's younger sister was found dead in her apartment today.  I was not very close to her but I am sadden by her death.  Going to mourn her death peacefully.  Just needed to get it off my chest.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2009, 05:23:27 AM »
That is terrible.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2009, 03:01:12 PM »
Go to McDonalds. Buy a Filet-o-Fish and a McChicken. Put the McChicken patty on the Filet-o-Fish. Profit like fuck.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2009, 06:36:57 PM »
Why not just stack the two of them together 8)

vladgd

« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2009, 07:02:51 AM »
goddamnit, dark side on kotor defies my "i always pick the good choises in games which give me the choice" in games.

i am having a better time than i did with my light side character, and well, force user >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MEELELlee

plus like on the unknown world, i actually got to finally fucking do something ive wanted to do in this game.

big group of bitches come up to me and want me to come with them.  i tell them to fuck off im the goddamn lord revan, and they tell me i don't have a choice because the two rancor they have will kill me, it's retarded to even decline.  so literally tell them that i am invincible it's time for you to die.  

insanity...force storm spam...win.

I LOVE YOU KOTOR, I REALLY LOVE YOU!  it's a different mindset than lightside, it's more of a I AM FUCKING AWESOME/comedy playstyle rather than I AM LESS AWESOME BUT STILL BADASS/entertainment with less giggles playstyle.

i mean, the game slacked off for me near the end on my light side file, but maby i just find melee boring.  one enemy at a time, shit for force, lame.  dark side though...being able to fuck everything up at the same time ALONE is awesome, jolie being basically my number 2 (he's two levels behind getting the final force lightning) can kick serious ass, and carth brings on the single target PAIN.  im on the last planet and ive been enjoying the entire thing thus far, unlike the lightside file.

scuse the kotor circlejerk(im kind of a dick when it comes to circlejerkery though i do it more than everybody here combined, im just an all around ass, i don't care), y'all know i tldr on games i am currently spending time on.  kind of worried on what im going to play after i beat it though...maby ill end up fourth attempting to get into eve, actually talk to people and get into a corp this time.

yeah...ok im done typing.

-end post-...

actually no, one more thing.  the fuckin krayt dragon on tattoine, you know you kill him by using bantha as bait and he runs into the mines and shit...well i decided to try and kill him the old fashoned way.

'parently you can't do that, because when you enter the cave, the screen goes black and the game tells you that your entire party is dead...weaksauce.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 07:05:06 AM by vladgd »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #296 on: September 12, 2009, 07:05:48 PM »
actually no, one more thing.  the fuckin krayt dragon on tattoine, you know you kill him by using bantha as bait and he runs into the mines and shit...well i decided to try and kill him the old fashoned way.

'parently you can't do that, because when you enter the cave, the screen goes black and the game tells you that your entire party is dead...weaksauce.

whaaaaaaaaaat

That is pretty weak.  I'm sure they could have thought of a better game over thinger than that.
"This is a machine for making cows."

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »
Homemade beer r yummies!

vladgd

« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »
k so i beat it agian.

really that playthrough just verified that i actually did enjoy the second game more.  kotor 2, while way buggier, and literally DOES NOT HAVE AN ENDING if you are darkside (i mean, they can't call what happens an ending...they just can't), overall it's a more enjoyable experience.

i mean kotor 2 lacks a planet/world/whatever in which is annoying to play through.  kotor 1....STAR FORGE.  god damn really REALLY annoying level to play through, but i mean, whatever, i can yell at my monitor and get shit done.  as for the boss...well ok revan isn't as hard as "insert boss of kotor2 here not mentioning it because it's a rather huge spoiler", which means the kotor 2 boss is kind of retarded and ive heard people exploting terrain or some shit just to beat it(i didn't...but god damn it wasn't easy, especially being a fragile force user).  but still, revan, KITE KITE KITE KITE FORCE USER CANT STAND PUNISHMENT.  see, he will do a stun and go to town on my ass...stun again and kill me, so always kiting with force storm...and killing the jedi health corpses as well. 

that paragraph didn't make sense, i don't care.  kotor 1 beaten, dark side, it was ok.  i mean TINY TEXT = SPOILRDX killing literally four of your party members off and having one run away from you, i seriously didn't expect that.  fuckin jolie could have helped a lot in the star forge, but his sith opposing ass needed to die.  and bastilla not going to the light side and staying darkside, she turned from a bitch to a bro, i like dark side bastilla.  she's no jolie, he was a bro, but i mean, he had other priorities which interfered with my TOTALLY EVIL OPRAH LOOKALIKE CHARACTER. seriously, if anything, i learned that jolie doesn't suck, and he's my favorite party member to be honest.  this includes kotor 2, i mean, i didn't even use party members.  you get like too powerful in that game (maby because unlike the first game, they "gasp" give you items which increase wisdom) to the point where clicking ally attacks is retarded since everything dies before they can act.

ramble ramble, gg.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »
Had alumni band rehearsal tonight.  Was pretty fun.  Some parts were a bit confusing though, like having to learn new versions of the school's fight song and the Star Spangled Banner.  I guess since they got rid of the clarinet section in the showband after I graduated, they thought it was best to play different versions.

It wouldn't be so confusing if we still didn't have to play the old version of the fight song during our OWN show though.  We're playing the new one with the high school band during their pre-game show for the festival, and then we're on with our own.  In which case we'll be playing the OLD version.

At least I don't have to try to remember my old version of the Star Spangled Banner on top of the new one.  The clarinet part we had was so weird.  And now I just get to play the trumpet or tenor sax part.

I'm also incredibly amused and pleased by the fact that I was able to memorize all of the show's music in about fifteen minutes.  To be fair, one song is really easy and repetitive.  But still, it was nice that to see that I'm really not out of practice with memorization. 

The only part that's upsetting me at all is the fact that it doesn't seem as if we're going to be doing any dancing.  Yeah, some of us are kind of old (We've got some people that graduated in the early '70s') but cripes.  We've always been a showband.  We're supposed to dance.  :(  We danced in the last alumni show!  Albeit not very well as we only had two days of practice to work with, but this time we've got more!  *grrface*
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs