Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 472812 times)

vladgd

Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »
there are some people out there you don't want to be voting.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #421 on: October 01, 2009, 07:37:42 AM »
Yeah, too bad that here, they're the old bats who have nothing better to do, so they all go out and vote.

My mom and brother worked the last vote we had and around here, most of the people who voted (and voted for the fucking "conservatives") were old hags. That's why those assholes are still in power.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #422 on: October 01, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
My mom and brother worked the last vote we had and around here, most of the people who voted (and voted for the fucking "conservatives") were old hags. That's why those assholes are still in power.

stephen harper: my main man

also lol, young people vote in canada? I thought it was a worldwide apathy

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #423 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »
stephen harper: my main man

Your american, and that's the problem. Harper is WAY too chummy with the states for our liking.... We are a fair bit more liberal (at the very least) than you guys generally are, and when our government seems to be heading towards looking like the US, we have a problem.

Actually, canada's not bad for the young vote, as far as I know. My friends, my brother and I all voted.

Of course, most of them voted NDP, and unfortunately, the NDP lost pretty painfully in that election. I voted liberal because they're a LOT more likely to win than the NDP, and I just wanted the fucking conservatives (AKA the fucking reform party, since there's pretty much nobody left from the original conservative party) out of power.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #424 on: October 01, 2009, 11:34:42 PM »
got out some 45 minutes late.  today was BUSSSSYYYYyyy

still doesn't make up for time i got out early, but i don't care.  busy day, so i made myself a deepdish and bought a 240z monster.  feels good man.

seriously, drinking too much monster without eating much = SUCKS

drinking a good amount of monster while eating to the full point = FUCKIN GOOD

but yeah, cold is pretty much BOOGEREY NOSE now, so aside from some tissues i feel pretty normal.  tomorrow = friday which = busy.  shouldn't be as bad as today though...(this post will resume in another post tomorrow stating how wrong that statement is.)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 02, 2009, 04:06:28 AM »
Recently boredom set in and now my keyboard looks like this:

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 02, 2009, 05:18:51 AM »
Nigga dat floor is filthy.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 02, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »
Yeah, I know I should vacuum around my desk, but the dorm vacuum is broken and I haven't gotten around to borrowing someone else's.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 02, 2009, 12:11:21 PM »
Well, I just got through a gallstone. It was EXTREMELY painful. Woke up at 6am with an explosion of pain in my gall bladder. Lasted until 9:30am when I woke up after having passed out from no sleep, pain and after I had curled up into a ball.

Went to the doctor and now I've set up an ultrasound to check out my insides to see what's up. Hopefully I can prevent another one by a change in diet. So now I'm down to no caffeine, lots and lots of water, reduced amount of milk, no heavy red meats, lots of rice, apple sauce, bananas, no fried foods, etc.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #430 on: October 02, 2009, 12:46:31 PM »
Wow, that fucking sucks. Hope you do manage to avoid having to go through that again.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 02, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »
Damn hope things go better for ya eggman.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2009, 12:28:12 AM »
It's scary, but it's all about moderation. I can still have something fried, but not some ginormous amount with fries and a coke. I can have cheese, but not so much that it melts over the side of everything. I can have a burger here and there, but no some half pound double bacon cheeseburger heart attack.

Honestly, if I currently had insurance, I would actually be pressing for the surgery. Can't really have gallstones when you don't have a gall bladder. And it's a really simple and quick procedure from what my dad went through. In and out of the hospital in one day if you get in early enough. I have no way of paying for it right now though so I have to tough it out and reform my diet. It'll be much better for me in the long run anyway.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2009, 12:57:23 AM »
Well, I just got through a gallstone. It was EXTREMELY painful. Woke up at 6am with an explosion of pain in my gall bladder. Lasted until 9:30am when I woke up after having passed out from no sleep, pain and after I had curled up into a ball.

Holy shit, ow. :(

Hope all of that passes soon because...damn, ow.

At least something good came out of it, though.  Moderation is a good thing.  Cutting back on caffeine alone has made me feel quite a bit better in the long run, and cutting back my fast food intake has helped considerably as well.  Also, working at a shop that's right next door to a Subway has many advantages. :)
"This is a machine for making cows."

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2009, 01:44:09 AM »
dobble roast

I made my Firefox all glassy last week:

Really liking the minimalism.  Like IE, tapping ALT will bring up the menu.  After hiding it, I find it kind of amazing how little I use the menu bar.  About the only thing I used it for in most cases is managing bookmarks, but the sidebar does a much better job anyway, and it's just a CTRL+B away.

Here's a list of the extensions I'm using, for curious parties:

It's been working out quite well so far.  I RIKE IT :3
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 01:46:19 AM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."