Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473292 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #435 on: October 03, 2009, 02:32:50 AM »
Interesting, I'm still using chrome albeit with the marble "theme".

I really love the minimalism that chrome has. I just wish it had addons being developed.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2009, 03:36:17 AM »
I toyed with Chrome for a while.  I really like how it performs and works (it's like Safari, except that its interface is actually good).  I just love how extensible Firefox is.
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #437 on: October 03, 2009, 04:36:29 AM »

i guess i played about double the gief than i did the honda, but god, the win loss ratio with honda is infinitely better than it is with my gief right now.  though, my gief had a worse ratio and it's almost 50/50 now.  playing more honda because i have fallen in love with jumping short into ochio, it's fucking sex i tell you.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 03, 2009, 02:31:58 PM »
I saw Zombieland last night. It was awesome.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 03, 2009, 03:38:45 PM »
I saw Zombieland last night. It was awesome.

wft

edit

or qft
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 03, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »
Trying out some new step packs...alot of the charts are pretty fun.

vladgd

« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »
thursday, friday, saturday

three days back to back to back, being INCREDIBLY busy.  busy enough to where we aint got no more flour to make any more dough after i made dough today.  lets hope they got enough to last till monday afternoon.

also played about 80 minutes of street fighter 2, because well, after a long hard day of work, i need 15 wendys nuggets, 24oz of monster, and over 30 matches of street fighter 2 to unwind.  

i won about 12, lost about 19....5 of those losses was the 5 times i picked t hawk.  t hawk is hard to use mang.  would have won more, but i fought like 5 good cammys in a row, and i fucking suck against a good cammy.  save for that, as usual, it was a shotofest.  RYU RYU KEN KEN KEN KEN AKUMA AKUMA AKUMA AKUMA RYU RYU KEN KEN KEN, balrog, KEN RYU AKUMA AKUMA cammy cammy cammy cammy cammy (seriousy, surprised me) RYU KEN KEN RYU AKUMA RYU chun li RYU KEN KEN t hawk AKUMA AKUMA AKUMA zangief(quit before round 1) balrog (same person as gief, and he ragequit during round 2) fei long(3-0 him, but he took the loss like a man).  had a few nice dee jay matches, really need to use him more often.  

also like if they dragon punch/headbutt/whatever dp type move me, and im a little too far away to spd, i got to get it ingraned in my head that "st forward kick, hey it beats whiffing an spd"

*edit*

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/2009/10/02/the_origin_of_dee_jay_straight_from_creator_james_goddard

so, the dude responsible for dee jay is currently working on star wars ToR.  interesting.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:59:37 AM by vladgd »

Kulli

« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »
shaved for the first time since june

woahhhhhhhhhhhhh

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »
qft

oh hello thar.

Also I feel guilty about deleting FEAR from my PC, considering I was going to replay it and my original play through consisted of me running the game on the lowest setting available.

K-Mann

« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
Also I feel guilty about deleting FEAR from my PC, considering I was going to replay it and my original play through consisted of me running the game on the lowest setting available.

Shouldn't have done it.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 05, 2009, 10:19:39 PM »
Been watching some RahXephon...and I must say it is quite good.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:05 AM »
Fucking shitting dicks. My internet went from great to shit within the course of one thunderstorm, and I KNOW it has something to do with my wireless. Goddamnit.

vladgd

« Reply #447 on: October 06, 2009, 01:27:35 AM »
ok, so i installed sf4 on my HDD for about an hour....and then i deleted it and im reinstalling cod4 back on the HDD.  that game...no.  it's like on the same tier is banjo nuts and bolts, i feel dirty for just having it in my 360, and i need to wear gloves when touching the disc as to not get any of the filth on my hands. 

i WILL be buying SSFIV.  but i will only play sf4 with irl friends, since all of my irl friends hate fighting games, you can see that i won't be playing that game anymore, period.  for those who said it was like super turbo but 3d, play the fucking game first, it's like super turbo if super turbo was submerged in jello, with stupid game mechanics like "ultra meter" and whatnot.  you could go "YOU HATE IT BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT IT" like a jackass, and be right.  why would i want to get better at the game...if im not having fun trying to get better...same goes for aion below.  why would i suffer through unfun gameplay (ie grinding to the level cap) to get to fun gameplay (the pvp at the level cap) ?  im not going to do that, i have better things to be doing...like watching random youtube videos, or eating fast food. 

that's all, im not talking about that game anymore.

and i canceled the aion account.  it's not a bad game, and a few years ago, you know, i would probably keep on truckin.  but now, i have other games i enjoy playing, and when i would rather be playing one of those (SF2 GODDAMN I CANT QUIT PLAYING THEE) why would i pay for a subscription?  fuck, i may resubscribe if a patch down the road looks interesting, but i mean, i already can't sit in a game for more than an hour without stopping, and playing an mmo with that kind of attention span ain't happening. 

so yeah, now that that's done with.  i might go attempt to get through ff12 or x2 again.  i tend to enjoy those for short spurts then get bored of them.  so as long as i keep playing them every few months, one day, ill have them both beaten. 

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 06, 2009, 02:54:56 AM »
You know, I'd be fine with you saying you disliked the game if you didn't basically call it absolutely garbage and then say, "no no that's the way I feel is cool if you like that game" but then "it's totally garbage I feel dirty for touching it." Like, work on not using histrionics for everything. But whatever, you don't care, I don't care, no one cares.

I started to go back over how I used to eat and really looked at some of the foods I used to have as my staples when I needed something quick. Jesus christ I didn't realize Totino's pizzas had 4 grams of trans fats in just half the pizza. I used to eat the whole pizza since they were only the size of a small TV dinner. I've still got 3 of them and I'm not going to throw them away but at least I know I need to only eat a little bit of them at a time.

vladgd

« Reply #449 on: October 06, 2009, 03:28:39 AM »
But whatever, you don't care, I don't care, no one cares.

if you didn't care you wouldn't have typed this

You know, I'd be fine with you saying you disliked the game if you didn't basically call it absolutely garbage and then say, "no no that's the way I feel is cool if you like that game" but then "it's totally garbage I feel dirty for touching it." Like, work on not using histrionics for everything.

and you should know i express my opinion on the far ends of a spectrum, it's not like it's something recent and new ive been doing, it's what i do.  im a hypocrite at that, and every person who posts here should know that, complaining about it just makes me post more.  though, you obviously enjoy my responses, else you would have not posted in the first place.  and obviously i enjoy responding, or "take a bit of a guess" i wouldn't have responded in the first place.

when i get frustrated, i bitch.  im sure if i made a hardcore barbarian in diablo 2 (my favorite game, period) and got him to level 99 with the rarest gear in the game only to die from some lightning enhanced multiple shots mob, i would probably call diablo 2 a shit game and the worst game i have ever played, even though it is my favorite game of all time and no game even comes close to that.  

though, i guess im glad you post here since typing these posts is a nice timekiller, and well, it's rather entertaining.  im starting to make sure i state this, because alot of my bitchfest tldr posts aren't as much to get my word across as they are me "not taking the internet seriously bro" as i just said, for entertainment.  i mean, why the fuck else would i post on 4chan's /v/.  because of it's awesome community?  fuck no, but rather because it's just fun to post there.  it's more fun than playing aion for sure. 

i guess while i am here, instead of posting in that "games you look forward too" and this game is already out...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-demons-souls/57297?ref=playerfeat

from the name alone it sounds like some weeaboo jrpg, but just looking at the game....ps3 is looking more attractive by the day.  totally looks like a game i can get into.  the death thing is a bit of a turn off...but at the same time it's kind of a turn on, would seem to give the game a bit of suspense.  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 03:32:54 AM by vladgd »