Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 472728 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #450 on: October 06, 2009, 08:10:30 AM »
if you didn't care you wouldn't have typed this

He's trying to get over caring about your bitching.

and you should know i express my opinion on the far ends of a spectrum, it's not like it's something recent and new ive been doing, it's what i do.  im a hypocrite at that, and every person who posts here should know that, complaining about it just makes me post more.  though, you obviously enjoy my responses, else you would have not posted in the first place.  and obviously i enjoy responding, or "take a bit of a guess" i wouldn't have responded in the first place.

He doesn't necessarily enjoy your responses. He responds because he feels like he needs to. Not everyone sees things the way you do. Some people just feel compelled to respond to something, regardless of what sort of response that will get them. Hell, I know I can be annoying when I compulsively correct someone on mispronouncing a word, or explaining the meaning of a word or something.... But I still do it.

when i get frustrated, i bitch.  im sure if i made a hardcore barbarian in diablo 2 (my favorite game, period) and got him to level 99 with the rarest gear in the game only to die from some lightning enhanced multiple shots mob, i would probably call diablo 2 a shit game and the worst game i have ever played, even though it is my favorite game of all time and no game even comes close to that.  

Yes, that's just how you are. Unfortunately, seeing someone bitch like that can piss people off. I used to get pissed off when you bitched about something I enjoyed, but I learned to just ignore it. Eggman obviously is still getting pissed (or at the very least mildly irritated) when he reads you bitching about something that obviously isn't as bad as you describe it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #451 on: October 06, 2009, 08:49:03 AM »
another one takes the bait, i think i earned my vacation.   8)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 08:52:38 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #452 on: October 06, 2009, 09:48:33 AM »
I'm perfectly fine with you, and whether or not you think you were "baiting" me is beyond the point.

I'm trying to explain why some people respond to you, when I know you wouldn't likely respond to someone bitching like you, except maybe to flame the guy, and be a dick.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:51 PM »
Like I said, I'm fine with complaining, but the over-the-top histrionics is kind of irritating. It just reminds me of all the other situations where "if it isn't perfect, it's absolute garbage" that people just throw around these days.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #454 on: October 06, 2009, 02:55:16 PM »
Yeah, it bugs me too, but if nothing else, vlad has managed to help me avoid automatically respond to crap like that any more.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 06, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »
DRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 06, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »
DRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #457 on: October 07, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »

edit: Though, when I get really pissed off at a game I'll tend to temporarily think it's the "worst thing evar" too, but I really try to keep that to myself so I don't look like a dipshit in front of other people.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:13:01 AM by Alice »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »
Man, I am just getting all of the shit piled up this month. My 360 got the E74 error. Luckily it is apparently still under the warranty for that so my repair cost is $0. But still, that's the second time my 360's died now. Luckily the new IIDX is next week and I still have Metroid Prime 2 and 3 to play. And Mario & Luigi 3.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 07, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »
edit: Though, when I get really pissed off at a game I'll tend to temporarily think it's the "worst thing evar" too, but I really try to keep that to myself so I don't look like a dipshit in front of other people.

Sounds like me and SF4. Then again I'm warming up to the ultra system, mostly because the focus system kinda plays into it.

vladgd

« Reply #460 on: October 07, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »
i have like forum addiction.  but the fact that i say shit that gets you to respond is fucking awesome. 

if you don't like it, don't respond.  i respond because i enjoy this kind of thing.  it's that simple.  but i mean if my tldr's goad you into responding, and you don't like it, think again before clicking the post button, because it's just more fuel to the fire.  you could get spectere to ban me as well, but it didn't work in the past.  i mean, ill spare y'all what pirotknix did spaming goatse and whatnot. win win situation for me.  if i get banned, im gone, cool.  if i don't get banned, i can piss you and eggman off, i enjoy doing that.  see, win win.  im not exactly trying to be a nice guy here. 

also don't bother going "vlad you're so immature" ill just refer you to my beautiful mspaint image above.  i mean this community is rather small, id estimate at least most of y'all don't like me, if you want to remove me, just talk to the man in the big chair and make it happen. 

the tldr version is ill do what i damn well please, and responding to my bullshit posts only generates more, if you don't like it, don't fucking respond, fucking dumbass, limit my bullshit to one post rather than several pages. 

ok i think im done.  hopefully forum addiction doesn't bring me back tomorrow.  i said a week damnit, so i guess next wednesday.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 07, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »
It's more like I'm bored and you're the only one talking so really no matter what I do, I have to respond to you or else it's all just random bullshit. You basically create every topic of conversation around here, which usually ends up being pretty funny because it results in the same thing every time.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2009, 11:41:02 PM »
When did I ever say that I didn't like responding to your posts vlad?

It may be true sometimes, but sometimes it is truly amusing, especially since I know that you are immature, regardless of whether you care or not.

You basically create every topic of conversation around here

Quite true, actually. This forum sees a lot less activity as a whole when your not around.

However, despite that, I am getting damn tired of the same crap over and over again. Would it hurt be a bit more fucking inventive with your flaming? Seriously. I mean, flaffle's a dick too, but he only shows up every now and again, and his flames/random shit seem more thought out than your random "i'ma dick, so I'm going to post random tldr crap to bug people".

Plus, I have to ask why you choose spectere.net as your flaming grounds? What's so attractive about flaming us when you could get much more interesting responses on other forums?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 07, 2009, 11:45:49 PM »
You know what? New topic.

NSFW: http://mowtendoo.com/

How exactly does this make you feel?

Sneaky