Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 498742 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #465 on: October 08, 2009, 12:49:46 AM »
You know what? New topic.

NSFW: http://mowtendoo.com/

How exactly does this make you feel?

I think I've just found my next MMS to spam.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #466 on: October 08, 2009, 01:34:32 AM »
You know what? New topic.

NSFW: http://mowtendoo.com/

How exactly does this make you feel?
what O_O

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2009, 07:15:14 AM »
I think I've just found my next MMS to spam.

Ah hell no.  Don't send that shit my way.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »
Looks like I'll be going in for surgery to have my gall bladder removed after all. At least, I can't imagine they'd have me set up a "surgical consultation" if they didn't think I needed it done. At least this way, I get to pick a day and just have it done in the morning and be home by bed time (probably) and not have it be because of another attack. It's a super simple surgery too. Very little scarring (just some little holes in my stomach).

I'm still not looking forward to surgery though. But it will be nice to have this behind me.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »
Yeah, I think I'd be nerviness too, either way it sounds simple.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »
Looks like I'll be going in for surgery to have my gall bladder removed after all. At least, I can't imagine they'd have me set up a "surgical consultation" if they didn't think I needed it done. At least this way, I get to pick a day and just have it done in the morning and be home by bed time (probably) and not have it be because of another attack. It's a super simple surgery too. Very little scarring (just some little holes in my stomach).

I'm still not looking forward to surgery though. But it will be nice to have this behind me.

Well damn, hope it goes well.
Yeah, I think I'd be nerviness too, either way it sounds simple.

Yeah, it's nice that it's relatively straightforward, but I'd be scared shitless anyway.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 10, 2009, 01:49:18 AM »
So I just dual booted Windows 7 ultimate x64

whats so great about it
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 10, 2009, 04:20:36 AM »
Okay, so I rewatched No Country for Old Men and  must say I loved it. It's odd, but when I rewatch something I tend to pick up a lot more from it (like the second season of GitS, I was in love with that show after I rewatched the second season. Still need to rewatch the first). Or maybe it's the fact that I'm slightly high, who knows.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #473 on: October 10, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »

One of my teachers had his gall bladder removed last year.  There is indeed very little scarring, and afterward he basically only couldn't lift heavy stuff for a few weeks and had to get a lot of rest.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 11, 2009, 01:08:19 AM »
So I just dual booted Windows 7 ultimate x64

whats so great about it

All the pretty of Vista with the UI responsiveness and memory overhead of Windows XP combined with the security of Mac OS X.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #475 on: October 11, 2009, 04:44:11 AM »
All the pretty of Vista with the UI responsiveness and memory overhead of Windows XP combined with the security of Mac OS X.

I know you don't like Windows, but you don't need to be so harsh.

Seriously, OS X's "security" is garbage (as of Leopard...I haven't touched Snow Leopard, but I doubt it's any better).  The only way it could get worse is if Apple disabled system update by default.

I wouldn't really say that Vista is inherently unresponsive, either, you just need a beefy system for it to beat XP (2GB of RAM will do it).  Windows 7, on the other hand, outperforms XP with only 1GB of RAM without compromising on the high-end systems.  That's the beauty of it.

Oh, and there's the new taskbar.  It's like a dock without the shitty parts (being unable to rely on muscle memory being the biggest one).  Window peeking is also an awesome window management feature.  Pretty comparable to Expos
"This is a machine for making cows."

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 11, 2009, 10:34:50 AM »
So stay at work a few nights ago to almost 3 in the morning:  I was helping Lumber get ready for a walk.  I was flat stacking some 2x6-16 when about 5 of them came crashing down on my arm.  I have a nice burse and several cuts on my arm.  Who said being a cashier isn't a dangerous job?

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #477 on: October 11, 2009, 11:52:13 AM »
I get your point, but at that particular time, you weren't being a cashier.  You were being a lumber boy.

Not that I think any of us here have ever said "Being a cashier isn't a dangerous job" for whatever reason. 

Still.  Sucks.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #478 on: October 11, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »
I wouldn't really say that Vista is inherently unresponsive, either, you just need a beefy system for it to beat XP (2GB of RAM will do it).  Windows 7, on the other hand, outperforms XP with only 1GB of RAM without compromising on the high-end systems.  That's the beauty of it.

I still don't think 2GB is exactly "beefy" in terms of memory any more... I mean, when a $550 laptop from wallmart comes standard with 2 GB, I think that's an indication.

Long story short: Windows 7 is what Vista should have been.

Hell, microsoft hasn't exactly tried to dispel that line of thought.  From the moment they said they were releasing a new versions of windows in a relatively short timeline after vista, I knew that was the point. I mean, Vista was a BIG change in quite a few areas of windows, and they didn't exactly have a proper team set up constantly working on development, when they started working on Vista. Basically, Vista was a test bed to see what worked, and what didn't, in their new redesign of windows. And Windows 7 was the end product. I honestly don't think that Vista was ever intended on being a primary system for a long time.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 11, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
This entire forum is slow, and depressing.