Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 473311 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #525 on: October 16, 2009, 03:54:27 AM »
Kid was never in the saucer, I loled bricks too.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 16, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »
I've heard that there are people in the residence hall with swine flu. I figured I just had stomach flu, but I'm gonna drop by the Student Health Center tomorrow/today/Friday to see for sure.

Eek...that sounds not good Vyhd...it would be best if you did do that.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 16, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »
When they didn't find him inside, I started making pretty tasteless jokes.  I'll omit these for the time being :-)

It's never tooooo sooooon if it didn't happen, so out with it already :V

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 16, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »
brb gonna get a g1
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 17, 2009, 02:11:26 AM »
I really want to see where the wild things are.

vladgd

« Reply #530 on: October 17, 2009, 03:00:40 AM »
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/seasonsbeatings4

man, diago beat damdai and they friggin hand diago a can of pringles to show the camera.

funny shit.  MAN DAMDAI YOU SO PRINGLES!

link is for anybody interested, as i type this the stream is about to end for the day, but there will be more tomorrow.  (later today, saturday)

*edit*

shit dude.  basically the end of the stream so they get diago to hold up a thing of mortons salt after destroying his matches.  and im retarded and didn't get a screencap, after the announcer guy said "YOU BETTER SCREENCAP THIS SHIT".  im retarded.  

yeah, these people got pringles and motrons salt.  also some ghetto version of sprite named "flite"

*IMPORTANT*

thank you srk

yeah, that's diago and those items i listed.(flite, mortons, pringles)

flite not related to the slang(mortons = salty = bitter about a loss/not taking a loss well  pringles = brittle = as in eating big damage or someshit), but still funny nonetheless.  i watch too much FADC videos...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 03:17:02 AM by vladgd »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 17, 2009, 03:05:08 AM »
Man, I haven't been around for a while.

Don't worry about it, Bobbias. I was just playing with you.

I'm originally from Brainerd, which is sort of the north middle part of Minnesota. It's also in a valley (sort of) so it gets much more snow accumulation that you'd think. Down here in the Twin Cities area it's crazy to get something like 7 inches of snow but Brainerd usually gets snowfall of around 20 inches in one day at least a few times per year. My family was also extremely poor when we lived there and we went an entire year without any actual heat so yeah, I know cold pretty well.

Also, I am definitely having surgery to have my gallbladder removed now. It's next Friday, which is crazy fast to me, but is apparently normal. I'm still not looking forward to it. BUT, they've already told me that, after looking at my ultrasound and my overall symptoms (re: only gallstones and none of the other stuff like constant vomiting, nausea, fever, or more attacks), I'll be in for surgery in the morning and able to go home by midday. So that sounds good. Really sad part is that I can't lift over 10 pounds for a week after the surgery...and my cat weighs 22 pounds. Yeah he's a big fatty and the cutest thing ever. And then two weeks after surgery I should be able to go back to eating my normal diet, which can include hamburger and pizza again, though in much better moderation. So hooray for that I guess. Drinking only water and eating chicken/fish with rice is getting really boring. I've lost like 10 pounds though!

Also, Microsoft can suck a dick. Seriously, it takes them four days to ship me a shipping label so I can send in my broken 360. Then it takes another four days for it to reach them so it won't get there until Monday. Then it'll be another 2-3 WEEKS from then before my 360 gets shipped back. Then it'll be another four days for shipping it back to me. If I'm lucky it'll get back by November 13th, which means I'll have purchased Magnacarta 2 AND Modern Warfare 2 before I even have my system back. UGH. I hate having two brand-new games to play and having to pick between them.

Long post.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 17, 2009, 03:55:57 AM »
Really sad part is that I can't lift over 10 pounds for a week after the surgery...and my cat weighs 22 pounds. Yeah he's a big fatty and the cutest thing ever.

I have a cat here that's ten pounds and I think that's huge. What the fuck.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #533 on: October 17, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »
I'm originally from Brainerd, which is sort of the north middle part of Minnesota. It's also in a valley (sort of) so it gets much more snow accumulation that you'd think. Down here in the Twin Cities area it's crazy to get something like 7 inches of snow but Brainerd usually gets snowfall of around 20 inches in one day at least a few times per year. My family was also extremely poor when we lived there and we went an entire year without any actual heat so yeah, I know cold pretty well.

Man, thats balls. We've had troubles with our furnace before, and had no heat for like, a day, and that was bad enough :/

Surgery and microsoft sux...

I mentioned that someone I knew online was possibly gonna have to have his gallbladder removed. They mentioned how it's one of the most minor surgeries you can get. With all those non-invasive procedures they have now, it shouldn't be bad at all. Though yeah, it's surgery, and I personally would still be scared shitless, lol.

And yeah, it's fucking terrible that they don't have a better way to do the shipping.... But I'm kinda used to waiting a while when I do anything like that, because whenever I buy something with my paypal, it takes a week for the fucking e-check to go through before anything will be shipped :/ Sometimes I really wish I had a fucking credit card. But I've got no money to make payments with, and my parents dont want me with one anyway.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #534 on: October 17, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »
and my parents dont want me with one anyway.

aren't you old enough to be like "lol mom, I'm getting a credit card anyway"

not making fun of you, but it still seems like a weird thing your parents wouldn't want you to have

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #535 on: October 17, 2009, 05:29:18 PM »
Well, I am old enough, but I understand why they don't want me to have one, and if I do get one, they'll bitch about it all the time, and I don't want to listen to that. I am still living at home.

I'm living at home because it's a lot cheaper than living on my own, and I want to get through college with as little debt as possible. I've seen what large amounts of debt can do to people.

Plus, if I'm gonna get any sort of credit, it'll likely be a line of credit, because they have lower lending rates.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #536 on: October 18, 2009, 01:42:01 AM »
I started making a UT CTF map, tested it out, and realized it was WAY too big.  I tried making it smaller with the scaling tool, but that couldn't make a 256x256x256 brush properly scale down to 128x128x128 (the best I could get was 128x128x(something slightly smaller than 128), not sure what kind of Idiot Design made it work like that, but it's sure as hell noticable when you're trying to put brushes together).  Looks like I'll have to start it over, or deal with designing and decorating a map that's about 2x bigger in each direction than it should be (it's big enough you could use it as a Strangelove CTF map if it were complete).  At least I didn't get that far before I noticed. :x

Really, it seems like I have the luck of only having to restart my UT maps after having done preliminary design on them.  I have a couple of other incomplete CTF maps laying around (one is pretty much finished save for some lighting that needs to be fixed, the other is about half done), maybe I'll find some time to get all of these finished up and release them.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:44:45 AM by Alice »

vladgd

« Reply #537 on: October 18, 2009, 02:17:28 AM »
i ain't see no problem with getting a debit card

paper money is obsolete mang.  it's just fucking awesome seeing like something dirt cheap on steam (half-life, opfor, blue shift, combined total price is like $2.97) clicking like a few times and BAM downloading those sonbitches. 

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 18, 2009, 05:47:57 AM »
i ain't see no problem with getting a debit card

paper money is obsolete mang.  it's just fucking awesome seeing like something dirt cheap on steam (half-life, opfor, blue shift, combined total price is like $2.97) clicking like a few times and BAM downloading those sonbitches. 

qft, if you want to make payments or buy stuffs online, get a checking account (assuming you have one already) and just get the debit card for it. i thought this was what all peoples did when they got one. DO IT
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 18, 2009, 05:54:51 AM »
I've really never used cash or checks for more than the things that require cash and don't take debit card at all, like small chinese restaurants or certain venues I've been at.

I'm trying to sign up for Medicaid. Otherwise this thing will cost me $10,000 and I'll be filing for bankruptcy the second this is over with, which is ridiculous because it would literally be the first time I've ever had any debt of any kind. If I get my application accepted by Medicaid (and it should considering I have $400 to my name in total, no job, no job coming up because I'm waiting until after this surgery to continue looking, and I have no help from my parents since all of their money is tied up in getting a house and the car I drive isn't even in my name so technically I don't even own a car. I have zero assets aside from the money in my checking account), then they'll pay for all of it or nearly all of it.

I still think it's really weird that I've never even received an offer for a credit card by mail. My mom gets those things all the goddamn time and I've never gotten one. I'd like to actually have a credit card that I could just use on small things and instantly pay them off just so I can have SOME form of credit.