Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 498741 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #900 on: December 08, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »
I actually use the Travis Touchdown skin for TF2. Although I'm not so sure it's stable or anything yet. I might just have to do a reinstall of the game or something because it's not running as well after putting Travis in there.

The video said it was yet to be released, so maybe you have a beta of it or something?

Also yeah, as soon as I got that angel tree I went for it and screwed up Argilla's stuff. That game was surprisingly hard, considering I had a reusable item that could revive people back to full health and I was still constantly loosing.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 08, 2009, 05:05:27 PM »
http://mechaware.net/tf2/travis/

Seems pretty out to me. It doesn't work if you play on blue team though. You just show up as invisible haha.

vladgd

« Reply #902 on: December 09, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
it's strange...i actually...did stuff today.

went to the next town over to get stuff done, christmas stuff, generic stuff, and food stuff.

had my first dominos pizza in about a year, stuff is good.

did a lot of SNOW DRIVING which i enjoy, specially since this is the first "real" snow of the season for us.  

to end it off, i tried some new super mario bros wii with a total of 3 people, made it to world 3.  it was a good time, but i can definitely see myself enjoying it more alone.  but i mean, it's still dumb fun when playing with other people, and the waggle isn't that bad.  my only gripe with the waggle is using waggle to pick stuff up, other than that it's ok.  

*final fantasy 7 jargon*

so i got the enemy skill beta at level 18 from the midgar zolom(the snake guy in the swamp that people normally catch a chocobo to run and avoid).

party was level 18 (took about 10 minutes of grinding, not too bad)

everybody in the back row, person with enemy skill also must be in sadness, and his armor with fire linked to elemental

poison zolom asap, then throw two gravity balls at him (i uhh, only had two)

don't attack with the enemy skill materia holder spam bio 1 with the others when heals aren't needed

when he reaches around 1000-1500 hp range he should use beta, this happens to me after he knocks one of my party members out of battle

make sure your enemy skill holder has full hp when he does this and make sure he has a cure coming his way casted by him, since the other party member will die from the attack

i tried this without doing sadness, but after he casts beta, he attacks you every time, so when i have 14 hp left, and he hits for like 200 something, i die.  but uhh, leveling an additional time and making use of sadness kept cloud alive.  basically keep healed up until he dies from poison, but i finished him off with a blade beam after getting bored of waiting.

essentially i have an area of effect fire attack which does over 1100 fire damage, at a point in the game where magic does around 100 damage.  pretty snazzy.  
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 08:34:42 AM by vladgd »

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 09, 2009, 10:45:57 AM »
Yep.  When you get Cait Sith (honestly who uses him *snort) go back over to the first area via Costa del Sol and the buggy and fight an enemy that is a bi-pedbirld looking dude manipulate him and learn to learn white wind...also you should be getting a 2nd Enemy Skill materia soon as well...also on the shore area near Costa del Sol there is an enemy called beach plug that when manipulated knows Big Guard...very very very useful.  If you are trying to master materia early I strongly suggest you just have every one keep double growth materia weapons because it helps quite a bit.

Hell before I fought the boss at Junon I had everyone that I could get at that time with their level 3 limit breaks...basicly I killed that boss with one character (Cloud with Meterian).

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 09, 2009, 06:10:18 PM »
Okay, I was cleaning my PC and now whenever I turn it on it will turn off by its self within a good 30 to 40 seconds. What the fuck did I do?

Never mind, apparently my CPU fan wasn't on tight enough (fucking push plastic screws) but everything seems good as of now. Also thermal paste needs to get hot before it becomes effective right?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:45:23 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #905 on: December 09, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »
This is one of the best 404s I've seen so far: http://us.blizzard.com/fjdskal.

"Grats. You broke it."
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 09, 2009, 11:17:52 PM »
That is pretty good.

Also I finally grew the balls to play SF3S online and I must say, I wish I did it MUCH sooner. Most of the people are nice, and I was generally on level with most of the people I played.

Also could someone translate some jap for me?

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:19:49 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Kulli

« Reply #907 on: December 10, 2009, 12:26:18 AM »
"Enjoyment Infinity: Sega Enterprises

-Majinga"

assuming you meant that screen at the beginning because I didn't hear anyone say anything

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 10, 2009, 01:54:57 AM »
That just makes it scarier.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #909 on: December 10, 2009, 02:26:01 AM »
Also thermal paste needs to get hot before it becomes effective right?

No. Physics states that when 2 things have a different temperature, they will try to equalize, meaning heat will travel from the hot object to the cold one. However, in real life, the contact between those 2 things is not perfect. Even if something seems flat, there are small bumps and holes in them, and those create air pockets. Which means that the parts where the 2 objects touch will conduct heat, but those air pockets won't conduct heat as well. But, if you fill those holes with thermal paste, the heat will conduct through the thermal paste much easier than it would through air, making the connection between the 2 objects better, and allowing more heat to escape the processor into the heat sink.

The thermal paste begins working the moment there is any heat difference between the heat sink and the processor.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #910 on: December 10, 2009, 05:01:55 AM »
so i changed my delivery speed for mass effect 2 yet again...it is now release day delivery. 

and for some reason it's about two bucks cheaper than the 2 day shipping. 

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 10, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »
I'm trying to re-find a lot of the music I lost, and I can't for the life of me remember one artist. Aperson did a simfile to one of their songs quite a while back; the song has a clip of a japanese woman thanking people for flying on an airline, I remember that much. Does anyone remember the artist? It's been bugging me for days.

vladgd

« Reply #912 on: December 10, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »
wtb money

at least my christmas shopping is done.  though the star trek is for me, the dragon age is for a bro of mine.  

think im going to halt on buying anything until my next paycheck on the 22nd...

*edit*
<nerd>
so uhh ive been hesitant to watching the original series because it's well...OLD.  but you know, the next generation is pretty old, and that's good ass sci fi.

going to have to say, after watching disc 2 (had a scratch in it, wanted to watch it first to see if i had to return this sucker for a new one) i will go out and say that this is pretty good stuff not hampered by age. 

anywho i wanted to start a collection because i do enjoy the shows, so why not own them...all.  starting with season 1 of ToS, i intend on getting everything...eventually...in order.

ToS, TnG, DS9, voyager, enterprise, all of the movies, the animated series

in that order, unless i missed a form of star trek in video form (not looking for comics, novels, or bad star trek vidya)
</nerd>
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 01:35:12 AM by vladgd »

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 11, 2009, 12:16:22 AM »
THE WAR HAS BEGUN!

I mean the solider and the demoman war? Who will win?

Personally I hope the demo wins.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 11, 2009, 01:57:19 AM »
Personally I hope the demo wins.

What the fuck am I reading here.

Also after idling and running a GBA emulator I saw my PC CPU was at damn near 70 degrees C, so I turned it off for a while and it seems to be fine as of now. I'm not insane when I remember hearing that it needs to heat up first and then cool down before the thermal grease becomes fully useful?