Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 498714 times)

vladgd

Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #945 on: December 17, 2009, 06:18:10 AM »
i was thinking this.  how many of you actually use your address bar regularly?  i rarely use mine at all due to my 100+ bookmarks.

and when i want something, i type it into my wikipedia search bar, scroll to the bottom and there's generally a link i am looking for.  

example, say i need help on dragon age.  type dragon age in my wikipedia search bar, scroll to the bottom...blamo this link appears.

ironically, a site i am on ALL THE FUCKING TIME i don't have bookmarked, this is youtube.

seriously like the saved tabs thing means i never close certain tabs, ever.  ill always have atleast 3-4 tabs up at all times.  4chan, youtube, random thing i want up, next random thing i want up.  like right now, 4chan, youtube, lets play archive, gamefaqs ff7 faq, speed demos archive, post reply on spectere.net.  

also 666th post suckaaaaaaaaaaaa (same on another forum i visit as well)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #946 on: December 17, 2009, 06:37:47 AM »
i was thinking this.  how many of you actually use your address bar regularly?  i rarely use mine at all due to my 100+ bookmarks.
I've got an insane number of bookmarks that I never even look at. I use the address bar all the time. With chrome, it's even easier, because any site that supports opensearch, i can type part of the site name, then tab, type what I want, and hit enter.

Example, wikipedia. I type wik[tab]Queen, and I'm on the wikipedia page for Queen.

But yeah, I use my address bar all the time.

I know! Damn easy to disappear on internet!

My life seems like a blur right now. School's nonstop, plus work. Was thinking of getting into DJing, I've been using Audacity to make a few hour long club-like mixes. I'll have turntables one day :D

You?

Audacity really isn't a good program for making DJ mixes :/ It's much more tailored towards multitrack recording than anything else.

If you can get a copy, try Ableton Live (powerful program, but confusing to learn), or Virtual DJ (I've used it, and it's not great), Mixmeister (better), or Traktor Pro (best, IMO). I much prefer Traktor over the others.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: December 17, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »
So apparently one who does not have tf2 could download the entire game for the weekend and play it but hten would have to pay for it after this weekend.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #948 on: December 17, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »
i was thinking this.  how many of you actually use your address bar regularly?  i rarely use mine at all due to my 100+ bookmarks.

I use it pretty frequently.  For my most frequented sites though, I use the bookmarks toolbar on Firefox, but in terms of using the address bar, I've got several bookmarks saved with a short keyword.  For example, if I want to get to my twitter account, I just type in "tw" and quicker than a virgin boy on Prom night, I'm there.  Tis lovely.  <3
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: December 17, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »
Yea even in chrome with the 8 most visited pages, i still do a Ctrl T for a new tab, and type h for home.myspace, f for facebook, s for the forums, etc.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #950 on: December 17, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »
oh yeah, and my facebook, twitter, s.net, kongregate, google, youtube and crunchyroll are all pinned to my new tab page.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #951 on: December 17, 2009, 03:59:24 PM »
Mmm.  Crunchyroll.

I want sushi.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

mysticsnake

• Hi guys I'm mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 17, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »
Audacity really isn't a good program for making DJ mixes :/ It's much more tailored towards multitrack recording than anything else.

If you can get a copy, try Ableton Live (powerful program, but confusing to learn), or Virtual DJ (I've used it, and it's not great), Mixmeister (better), or Traktor Pro (best, IMO). I much prefer Traktor over the others.

I've looked at Traktor before, I just haven't gotten around to "acquiring" it yet. Maybe I'll do that soon. Audacity really does suck for it, but it gets the job done. Lol as long as I don't have to use more than one tempo change or the song sounds all screwy.

And yeah, Winnipeg does suck. Not going to have time to be DJing with tables until summer anyway stupid school :(

I should really find that RE4 avatar. I figured I'd have saved it somewhere but guess not.

vladgd

« Reply #953 on: December 17, 2009, 09:45:32 PM »
so one of my art people won the tf2 thing

http://jayaxer.deviantart.com/

kind of cool

*edit*

http://www.destructoid.com/vagrant-story-hits-western-psn-on-december-22-158105.phtml

hey, i can buy this game now. 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 09:55:36 PM by vladgd »

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 18, 2009, 12:36:30 PM »
Fun exploits from the tf2 world if you go as spy and type build 0 you can build a dispenser!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 18, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »
Fun exploits from the tf2 world if you go as spy and type build 0 you can build a dispenser!

Yeah, Valve seemed to fuck up big.

Seems I need to wait to grind the achievements.

vladgd

« Reply #956 on: December 18, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »
Quote from: Steam
December 18, 2009 - Torchlight Update Adds Steam Achievements, Cloud!

Runic's critically-acclaimed action RPG, Torchlight, has received a major update to add support for Steam Cloud functionality and Steam Achievements. With Steam Cloud support, Torchlight saved games and characters now follow you to any PC. In addition to adding Cloud support, Torchlight players may now slash their way to over 60 Steam achievements.

In celebration of the update Torchlight is available for 50% off until Monday!

that's kind of badass

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 19, 2009, 03:28:08 AM »
God people are idiots. Some little fuck tonight at the bar, decides hes gonna start going off on his girlfriend and hitting her and shit. I saw it, ran outside, grabbed the fuck by the back of his head, and slammed his face into the ground. He tried resisting but I just started grinding his face into the cement. When he stopped, I picked him up and flung him across the parking lot. Hes SO LUCKY I was fucking working man or I would have beat his fucking face in. I can't stand people like that, think they're tough cause they can hit girls n' shit. He wasn't long backing off when I got a hold of him though. AGH I HATE THAT WE CANT PUMMEL PEOPLE DOWN WHEN WE'RE WORKING. IT FUCKING SUCKS.
AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 19, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »
Tf2 on sale this weekend for $10.

Go buy it!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #959 on: December 19, 2009, 11:39:07 AM »
God people are idiots. Some little fuck tonight at the bar, decides hes gonna start going off on his girlfriend and hitting her and shit. I saw it, ran outside, grabbed the fuck by the back of his head, and slammed his face into the ground. He tried resisting but I just started grinding his face into the cement. When he stopped, I picked him up and flung him across the parking lot. Hes SO LUCKY I was fucking working man or I would have beat his fucking face in. I can't stand people like that, think they're tough cause they can hit girls n' shit. He wasn't long backing off when I got a hold of him though. AGH I HATE THAT WE CANT PUMMEL PEOPLE DOWN WHEN WE'RE WORKING. IT FUCKING SUCKS.
AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell, at least you got to feed him some dirt though. I fucking hate people like that too.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x