Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 474001 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #1035 on: December 29, 2009, 02:55:43 AM »
if i don't do this, nobody will get it.

REVERSE BATHROOM BREAK

I was gonna say something like that, but I figured I wouldn't spoil the moment.  :P

actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

vladgd

« Reply #1036 on: December 29, 2009, 06:57:36 AM »
so i've uhh missed out.  i guess i am the lamest person ever for not having seen die hard, so i watched it.  

here is my review

"Yippee kai yay, motherfucker"

i loved it.

yeah ill admit i enjoy some things outside of the reality of science fiction from time to time, like action movies in general, or non jet li martial arts movies like ong-bak or enter the dragon.

anywho i was going to avoid posting since ive basically been "netflix watch, post about it, netflix watch, make another post" but god damn i enjoy movies which just don't care and deliver the fucking awesome.  i just had to share my positive opinion.

*WHY CAN I NOT GO ONE POST WITHOUT EDITING GODDAMN*

a part of the episode backwards, played backwards.  this is like a meta version of breaking the fourth wall.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:02:41 AM by vladgd »

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 29, 2009, 12:14:13 PM »
So the rev died :/
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1038 on: December 29, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
That sucks ass. He was one hell of a drummer, and an all around talented musician.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1039 on: December 29, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
So yeah, Spectere, is there a way you can make the forum automatically resize my (linked) avatar instead of saying REJECTED every time I try to use it? :(
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 02:17:32 PM by Alice »

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 29, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »
LAPTOP CAME IN TODAY.

mysticsnake

• Hi guys I'm mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 29, 2009, 09:07:53 PM »
So the rev died :/

I have to agree with Bobbias, that guy was awesome on the drums.

Dying of natural causes at age 28 though? That's kind of odd.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 29, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »
Its..... brittany murphy odd.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1043 on: December 29, 2009, 10:16:02 PM »
So I'm playing EVE again.  I knew I couldn't keep away from this damn game for too long.  My friend and I started up a corporation with the money that I made with my first two characters.

Also: THE NEW IN-GAME BROWSER IS FUCKING SWEET.  I'm posting from fucking EVE right now, no joke.  After doing a bit of research, I found out that the browser is based on Chromium, which is based on WebKit.  It can pass Acid3 FFS.

Anyway, I decided to be a douche and name my character "Jim McSpacedude" because none of the other names that I tried worked.  I still can't believe I did that, but at the same time I'm not entirely unhappy with it. :)

But yeah, if any of you happen to want to try EVE, the corporation that my friend and I founded is called "Black Steel Industries."  If you have any intention of getting into mining and production and want to chillax with teh Spekturr (and Prouncer...anyone remember him?), shoot me EVE Mail or a PM.

So yeah, Spectere, is there a way you can make the forum automatically resize my (linked) avatar instead of saying REJECTED every time I try to use it? :(

Oops.  Forgot to reenable that setting when I switched servers.  Try it again.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1044 on: December 29, 2009, 11:07:52 PM »
But yeah, if any of you happen to want to try EVE, the corporation that my friend and I founded is called "Black Steel Industries."  If you have any intention of getting into mining and production and want to chillax with teh Spekturr (and Prouncer...anyone remember him?), shoot me EVE Mail or a PM.

I'd certainly like to try EVE, and I love the idea of a built in browser (does it have built in MSN? if so, it could become my new desktop background :P) but I'm not sure if I really want to sink any money into that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1045 on: December 29, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »
Oops.  Forgot to reenable that setting when I switched servers.  Try it again.
Well, that helped because it's not complaining at me anymore, but I think it's trying to save its own copy of the image instead of directly linking to it now :x

edit: And this is the only image of the three that actually displays for some reason D:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 11:35:39 PM by Alice »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1046 on: December 29, 2009, 11:38:52 PM »
I'd certainly like to try EVE, and I love the idea of a built in browser (does it have built in MSN? if so, it could become my new desktop background :P)

It doesn't have MSN built-in, but you could always use Meebo. :)  Its JavaScript engine is amazingly fast (it runs WoW Armory better than Firefox) so it should be able to handle it like a champ.

but I'm not sure if I really want to sink any money into that.

If you're good at making in-game money in EVE you can play for free.  CCP sells "Pilot's License Extensions" for real-world currency -- time cards, essentially.  Unlike other MMO creators, however, EVE allows you to sell those items in-game.  It's kind of a neat system.  It allows people who want to purchase in-game currency to do so while also allowing people who don't want to pay monthly to buy play time with in-game currency.  It's particularly brilliant because if there wasn't a demand for the latter nobody would do the former.  The system is completely player-driven, very much in the spirit of the game.

Well, that helped because it's not complaining at me anymore, but I think it's trying to save its own copy of the image instead of directly linking to it now :x

edit: And this is the only image of the three that actually displays for some reason D:

Yeah, that's how it has to work.  It downloads the image to the server, resizes it, and links it.  It's nice because it does the grunt work for the users, but it's mean because it breaks rotators.

I'll have to set your avatar manually for it to work.  PM me with the link and I'll do it when I feel like it. <3
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 11:40:37 PM by Spectere »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1047 on: December 29, 2009, 11:41:56 PM »
Okay. :-*

http://kuroneko.spectere.net/images/randav.php

or

http://kuroneko.spectere.net/images/randav.php/x.png

should both work.

It's weird, because this was the exact same file I was using for my old random avatar, which didn't have any issues here.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1048 on: December 29, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »
320x240? Eeeecchhhh...!

One problem: you're going to have to resize them manually.  Since administratively setting your avatar would bypass the automatic resizing you're going to have to bump down the size (150x150 or less, pl0x).  Do dat and I'll sets it. :>

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 29, 2009, 11:57:44 PM »
I think tomorrow I'll make a tremendously TL;DR wall of text for all the shit that's been going on with me, and why my presence has been so hit-or-miss for so long. Look forward to it. :D