Author Topic: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004  (Read 499165 times)

K-Mann

Re: PRODUCING POSTS OF LAMENESS SINCE 2004
« Reply #1215 on: January 31, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »
You don't have to be hardcore into it like some people are. You can just sit and watch something and enjoy it. Of course you aren't gonna care, but watching it is fun.

My girlfriend said the same thing but we still watched the World Juniors. We are going to watch the 'lympics. Its just gonna be fun, seeing what people all over the world can do.

I dunno, I like to think that it IS possible to enjoy something and still not care

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1216 on: January 31, 2010, 12:49:29 PM »
Well, I kinda like following soccer. The world cup, and such. But I care more about who wins the game, rather than watching the entire game. I'd be fine just getting updates about who won or lost each game, etc.

Mind you, I do sorta agree with your assessment. Thing is, there is so much more stuff to pay attention to and such, and it becomes so much more   immersive when you can get into something. It makes me feel like it's not even worth paying attention to the game if you can't see it on that same level.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: January 31, 2010, 03:01:47 PM »
I really like tennis because it's one on one and the players actually get pretty emotional. And Andy Roddick is hilarious.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1218 on: January 31, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
So last night, I drove the mile or so to my friend's house for a party.  Trying to find parking in that area really blows (and my friend's neighbors that live on the floor below them are real dicks about parking within fifty feet of the house, even if you leave the one spot they need wide open), so one often has to circle a block once or twice before they find a good parking spot. 

Apparently, circling the block a few times makes one look suspicious.  Or so says the cop that pulled me over right as I found a place to park my car.  Haha.  He was fairly nice and all; he didn't even want to see my license.  I kinda wanted to argue when he told me "Well, you can just park on the street, y'know."

Yeah, you can but not when the cop that's about to pull you over is sitting in the one available space on the main road.  Doofus. 

Must have been a slow night at the section 8 housing complex.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: January 31, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
I'm basically the same. There's only like two sports I'd consider unwatchable, which is baseball and rugby.

Also was that a bad neighborhood or something?

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1220 on: January 31, 2010, 05:12:57 PM »
It's not the best neighborhood by any means, but that particular street is generally ok.  There's some "drug activity," but for the most part, the biggest thing anyone ever gets nailed for is breaking a window or being dumb enough to smoke weed on the street. 

About a mile or so away though, there are a few spots that are less-than-savoury.  Some gangs (that have little grasp of proper spelling, by the looks of their tags), and there's an apartment complex that gets several calls to the police every week.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Kulli

« Reply #1221 on: January 31, 2010, 05:36:36 PM »
baseball

I actually don't mind watching it in the spring. But then in the summer I begin to hate it, for some reason

rugby

I used to watch Aussie Rules when I was a little kid, and loved it. It was like bizarro football.

K GUYS WE'RE GONNA KICK IT THROUGH THE POSTS THIS TIME AROUND, BUT NEXT TIME I'M JUST GONNA PUNCH THIS DUDE IN THE FACE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1222 on: January 31, 2010, 07:04:48 PM »
Haha, rugby is fucking nuts, as far as brutality is concerned, lol. Just like Lacrosse. That sport is fucking brutal.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

K-Mann

« Reply #1223 on: January 31, 2010, 07:37:44 PM »
Lacrosse has nothing IMO. Rugby is "kill man with ball, pick up ball, do not drop ball, survive with ball" At least in Lacrosse they have face masks

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1224 on: January 31, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »

There are some pretty crazy hits there. Watch for the one where the helmet goes flying. Also note that they are allowed to hit the person with their lacrosse stick. There are almost no rules on what you can't do in lacrosse.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: January 31, 2010, 08:26:01 PM »
It's like a much more simple football. All they do is run forward and run into a bunch of other dudes.

Also never forget.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_bomb_scare

vladgd

« Reply #1226 on: January 31, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »
i uhh like pro starcraft...but you mean NON VIDYA competition so...

if anything, i don't mind watching golf.  i watched F1 racing one time because i was bored, surprisingly entertaining.  skateboarding is also entertaining, i remember watching tony hawk do his first 900 way back when on espn. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 01, 2010, 12:18:12 AM »
I feel slightly retarded now, but I was going to rearange my bottom right arrow keys to make them in the order of the hadouken input or shoryuken and I realized that there wasn't a diagonal and that I couldn't.

also I'm really starting to fall behind in my work.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1228 on: February 01, 2010, 12:53:28 AM »
if anything, i don't mind watching golf.

If it weren't for the commentators that sound like they are half asleep, and the most boring people alive on top of that, i might almost consider golf watchable. Of course, I'd likely still find it the most boring sport ever invented.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 01, 2010, 01:48:26 AM »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}