Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 568695 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2010, 08:25:24 AM »
It's my birthday. What did you guys get me?

I got you bits of potato mushed together so as to form a triangle.  And fried it.

But then I ate it.

It was suspiciously delicious.

...What?  You want something better?

Happy birthday.  <3
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2010, 08:40:04 AM »
I could give you spoilers for FF13 if you wanted.

I already beat the game.

Kulli

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2010, 08:49:05 AM »

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2010, 11:30:20 AM »
Yeah only assholes would propose such a bill...oh wait.  Once again the 4th and 5th amendments are ignored  -_-;

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »
A large huge, but you must come here to get it.

Also this is fairly scary

http://www.opencongress.org/articles/view/1715-McCain-and-Lieberman-s-Nightmarish-Detention-Bill

I would hope that this is too bullshit for it to pass :| Didn't we get screwed over enough with the Patriot Act?
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2010, 03:43:38 PM »
I would hope that this is too bullshit for it to pass :| Didn't we get screwed over enough with the Patriot Act?

Yes we did.  Ben Franklin said it best: "Do not give up your freedom for a false sense of security."

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »
If only more people realized how many false senses of security we actually have in our lives.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:26:26 AM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2010, 10:17:22 PM »
I already beat the game.

One thing that annoys me at this point in the game is that every one now can use every class but it costs a shit ton of CP.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2010, 01:48:08 AM »
If only more people realized how many false senses of security we actually have in their lives.

Funny how they never tell you how much safer you are after something like this passes. Also

- Alexxx

My construction teacher said something basically just like this a few weeks ago. At least in wood construction.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2010, 02:27:45 AM »
So this goes for the TF2 players on snet...did any of you get a mystery item today?  I did I find it quite odd.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2010, 11:33:41 AM »
Funny how they never tell you how much safer you are after something like this passes.

I have never felt like I was in any danger of being attacked by "terrorists". I'd be more afraid of being perceived as a terrorist by my government and wrongfully detained haha.

My construction teacher said something basically just like this a few weeks ago. At least in wood construction.

A couple of my friends and I ate some mushrooms a while ago and somehow being on the subject of walls, my friend Alex said that line and we stopped for a few seconds to let it resonate in our minds and then we burst out laughing because of it's hilariously obvious -but debatable- nature.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:49:17 AM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

vladgd

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2010, 06:26:47 AM »
so i have a little birthday list because i am an underageb& and my parents are awesome

total comes to about $70

pokemon hg/ss strategy guide.  frankly, i quite enjoy having a strategy guide around for quick reference when playing myself some pokemon.  game doesn't exactly tell you "OHH IN SEVERAL LEVELS THIS SHITTY POKEMON GETS A REALLY GOOD MOVE AND IS TEMPORARILY WORTH USING"  yeah i can use gamefaqs, but having used a guide in gen 1-3, i just prefer having one around.

clerks.  i don't watch many movies, i like this movie. 

farscape the peacekeeper wars.  i have the complete farscape box set thing, but farscape kind of ends on a clffhanger, the peacekeeper wars wraps up the show. 

diablo III shirt.  diablo is my favorite game series, the new jinx shirt looks awesome, i want one. 

logitech mic, cheap, heard it's good, i prefer having a mic on my desktop rather than wearing a headset, my current mic sucks.  plus if i can watch a guy livestream starcraft 2, and his voice comes in good, and looking on his desktop seeing said mic, hey, it can't suck. 

i was going to ask for cromartie high school(THE only anime i will willingly watch now a days.  the dub is just good, and the show is just damn funny), but i seen it already and whenever i get a pc game i play with my bros, having a new mic would be really nice.  plus it shaves off $20 from the total cost, which is always good. 

also, no goddamn vidya, nnnnoooovidya.  noenzipnada....i buy every vidya i want without second guessing it and it's a problem i need to fix

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2010, 11:02:19 AM »
I have never felt like I was in any danger of being attacked by "terrorists". I'd be more afraid of being perceived as a terrorist by my government and wrongfully detained haha.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2010, 08:43:45 PM »
I'm about to tell my landlord/boss that I'm moving out of his house and ultimately getting a new job. I know he largely values as an employee and a renter, so this isn't going to be fun for him. Especially considering his son is in rehab, he's in the middle of a divorce, just went bankrupt, his business is failing, and he can't seem to keep an assistant for more than a few months because of his total lack of professionalism and responsibility.

:/
 - Alexxx

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2010, 10:55:25 PM »
I'm about to tell my landlord/boss that I'm moving out of his house and ultimately getting a new job. I know he largely values as an employee and a renter, so this isn't going to be fun for him. Especially considering his son is in rehab, he's in the middle of a divorce, just went bankrupt, his business is failing, and he can't seem to keep an assistant for more than a few months because of his total lack of professionalism and responsibility.

:/

His loss...he doesn't like it he can go choke on a dick.