Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 564282 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #1290 on: December 11, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
I gave my dog a bath today, and it was really depressing. She could hardly stand, and washing her almost made her fall. She's old as hell, but it still makes me sad to know she doesn't have much time left (shit I've been saying this for a while now).

Ouch. We had to put down our cat a couple years ago, and for quite a while before that she was getting pretty bad like that. She could barely get up and down the stairs. It was really hard on me seeing her like that, I mean, I literally grew up with that cat, she was actually a bit older than I was. Even now, it makes me sad when I think about that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Vinshuka

• View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: December 11, 2010, 12:57:56 PM »

Also there's this cute girl in one of my classes who I think is into me (we made eye contact a few times, and I swear she gave me this weird signal) but I only have one class left and it's an exam and I've never really had a conversation with this person and we sit nowhere near each other. OH GOD WHAT DO?

Well, talk to her, you have a class together you could talk about that or about the exam. Try to catch her either before or after the exam, you should probably try for before she sits down with her friends or just as she's leaving the room. Since its the last class, you have to get a good enough conversation going to be able to ask her out to coffee or something, or at least to build enough of an aquaintance to friend her on facebook. If she has been giving you a "signal" then she'll want to talk to you and won't brush you off, but you have to make the first move.
Womens be tricksey like that.

Kulli

« Reply #1292 on: December 11, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »
Well, talk to her, you have a class together you could talk about that or about the exam. Try to catch her either before or after the exam, you should probably try for before she sits down with her friends or just as she's leaving the room. Since its the last class, put it in.

/bro version

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1293 on: December 11, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »
"hacktivists"

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #1294 on: December 18, 2010, 02:18:34 PM »
I just had a crazy Inception-like dream this morning.

I forgot what the purpose of it was but my boss at work put me and a bunch of my friends and coworkers asleep for some kind of shared dream experiment. When we started we were all in a city and on the horizon was a gigantic title wave coming at us so we had to run/slide down this extremely steep and distorted street for like a mile to escape it. At the bottom the wave hit us all and took us somewhere and some other shenanigans ensued.

The dream lasted a while and there are a lot of random details I remember but this is the third dream I've had recently where I got together with a girl I've been completely smitten with for a while now but is dating one of my best friends. So that kinda sucks to have to wake up from but oh well.

The dream was intensely vivid for the parts I remember, and it was weird to be totally lucid in a dream, but within another dream. I don't think I've ever had anything like that before so it was pretty neat.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: December 18, 2010, 03:22:42 PM »
I also had a really vivid dream. It was pretty long, but there was this one part were I was on a plane/bus type deal, and then out of fucking nowhere this guy puts a gun to some girls head because he was mad about something. Everyone starts to panic and eventually he pulls the trigger and has this empty look on his face, then he shoots himself. The person sitting next to me then vomits, and I wake up.

Oh yeah, and my last class basically got canceled, so forget all that jazz prior.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1296 on: December 18, 2010, 03:43:45 PM »
Finally got around to getting Fedora 14 installed on my refreshed compy (only took me what, five months?).  On that note, Chrome Sync is fantastic.  I was able to get all of the bookmarks from Chrome for Windows pulled in without any hassle whatsoever.  If only there was a version of Chrome for PowerPC Macs.  Oh well, I'm sure there's a Firefox plugin that'll handle it.

The only thing that's going to probably annoy me is getting Flash to work well with 64-bit Linux.  I had considerable success using it with nswrapper under Firefox on my old Fedora 13 install, so hopefully Chrome is just as easy.  We'll see.

Edit: Well, it works.  Fullscreen doesn't, with or without compositing.  I'm pretty much used to that, though.  Flash Player fails on anything but Windows (it's a bit better on OS X than Linux, but it's slow as fucking hell and doesn't do a very good job capturing key events consistently).
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 04:11:35 PM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."

mysticsnake

• Hi guys I'm mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: December 18, 2010, 07:02:17 PM »
I start working for the Department of National Defence in three weeks woooo!

Kulli

« Reply #1298 on: December 18, 2010, 07:11:20 PM »

You realize that now I am expecting a Canadian-style WikiLeaks report soon, right?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1299 on: December 18, 2010, 07:19:58 PM »

Whoa, welcome back.  And congrats! :D

Edit: Also, here's the best Microsoft Knowledge Base article ever: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261186.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:24:21 PM by Spectere »

Kulli

« Reply #1300 on: December 18, 2010, 10:15:38 PM »
So it would appear that I will be eating Japanese curry twice a day, 6 days a week. This will be fun.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1301 on: December 18, 2010, 10:29:32 PM »
I saw OmegaOmni at a Sheetz gas station tonight.  I kicked him in the balls and made him lick my car clean.

Discuss.

Kulli

« Reply #1302 on: December 18, 2010, 11:34:02 PM »
I kicked him in the balls and made him lick my car clean.

Please...tell me more.

I need this.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1303 on: December 19, 2010, 12:05:29 AM »
After he cleaned all of it, I reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder.  I turned him around, whispered, "This might feel a little weird..."

Then, I picked him up and wiped all of his saliva off of the car using his clothes and hair.  When I was finished, I stuffed him in one of the trash cans.

Kulli

« Reply #1304 on: December 19, 2010, 01:50:59 AM »
That is so hot.

Too bad I don't have a good ejaculation gif.