Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 526429 times)

Korremar

• View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #1425 on: January 24, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
Hi.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1426 on: January 24, 2011, 03:55:24 PM »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: January 24, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »
I'm always around. I'm on Skype all the time, and I swing past the forums at LEAST once a day. I just don't talk much. Been pretty busy, sort of. A looooooooooooooooot of things have changed.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1428 on: January 24, 2011, 09:08:25 PM »
BAH, why does everyone here change names?! ]:<

Anyway, it's been a while since you've said anything, so I'm happy you decided to contribute, the site's been dieing a slow painful death over the last couple years, and long times of not posting like that kinda contributes to the lack of activity here...
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

K-Mann

« Reply #1429 on: January 24, 2011, 09:48:20 PM »
I just don't talk much. Been pretty busy, sort of. A looooooooooooooooot of things have changed.

Good enough for me. Its not like I've posted much either.

Welcome back?

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1430 on: January 24, 2011, 11:37:09 PM »

Like this?

That's the most metal thing I've ever seen.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Kulli

« Reply #1431 on: January 24, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »
the site's been dieing a slow painful death over the last couple years

the site's been half dead since it opened

fixed

Kulli

« Reply #1432 on: January 25, 2011, 12:44:16 AM »
oh hey look at what I found

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: January 25, 2011, 01:55:45 AM »

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: January 25, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »
I leave for BMT (basic military training) on June 14.

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: January 25, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
College, work, temporary psuedo-homelessness, family issues, crushing depression, eating disorder, mysterious illness, not-actually-relationship, money problems, a friend dying. Kinda tough to muster up the give-a-damn to talk when life keeps kicking you when you're down. My bad.

Kulli

« Reply #1436 on: January 25, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »
College, work, temporary psuedo-homelessness, family issues, crushing depression, eating disorder, mysterious illness, not-actually-relationship, money problems, a friend dying. Kinda tough to muster up the give-a-damn to talk when life keeps kicking you when you're down. My bad.

And here I was, about to post a doctored quote of you. I feel better that I didn't.

Don't say that ;_;

What's wrong with the truth?

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: January 25, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »
Like this?

but then she'll die.

What's wrong with the truth?

It's sad and hard to face.

stuff

That's a real goddamn bummer. At least you could vent about it here.

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: January 25, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
That's a real goddamn bummer. At least you could vent about it here.

A short summary, then.

My life at home was horrible. Mom is an abusive alcoholic, dad is gone most of the time and refuses to see problems beyond me being disrespectful. Found a girl, threw myself into it wholeheartedly as a distraction to my home life. Thought I had a relationship, turns out I didn't, got a huge run-around and drove myself crazy over it at the time. Became extraordinarily sick, and the doctors couldn't figure out why. Became extremely depressed. Stopped sleeping, stopped eating, convinced myself I was going to die. Had a breakdown. Bottomed out. Contemplated suicide.

Left my work because the assistant manager was threatening me and I was continually getting fucked over, plus I wasn't making shit. New job changed my hire date so I couldn't get insurance, put me at a store an hour away, and lots of other things, so I quit. Had my college lie to me several times about payment things, almost got screwed out of it. Teacher's mistake caused me to fail an easy class so I'm on academic probation. Need to transfer to a real college in a couple of semesters, but money problems mean I'll have to take out a student loan and be in debt for years.

Moved in with a friend. He's useless and tried to get me kicked out. Get a call from my old job, a good friend died and now they have a position open. I have the position but I'm going to have to leave it because it won't pay enough and the at-work abuse will start again. Can't afford to drive from where I live now and I don't want to be here anyway, but I can't deal with the psychological abuse of living with my parents. So starting on Friday, I'm living out of my car and couch-surfing when I can, until I can find a full-time or a second part-time that will work around my schedule as a full-time student. The convention I volunteer for and am already committed to this year is being far too demanding.

I have $12 in my wallet. I have $5 in my bank account. I have a $20/month gym payment that I can't cancel without paying a $60 fee. I have two weeks to figure out how to get another $15 in there. I've sold hundreds of dollars of stuff online to afford food and gas. My trunk lock is drilled out, I need an oil change and a tune-up, my check engine comes on every time I start my car for 15-20 minutes, and I'm praying to nothing in particular that my car doesn't die. My best friend just got back together with her ex who is absolutely horrible for her and she keeps around solely because she enjoys the abuse.

There are days when it's all I can do to pull myself out of bed. I'm on the verge of losing it regularly. I feel sick frequently. I'm on edge all of the time. Sometimes I stress so much I hallucinate.

I don't generally care to vent. I just lie to myself and pretend it doesn't exist.

K-Mann

« Reply #1439 on: January 25, 2011, 10:40:50 PM »
But you're still fuckin SHARDE. Just about the coolest goddamn thing ever.

I can't really say "I feel for you" or anything like that. I honestly can't imagine what you have gone through on an emotional level. How much gas you got?