Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 797701 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2280 on: December 07, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »
I was waiting at a green light because there was traffic just on the other side, and you're not supposed to block traffic. So I sit there for a decent while, and this oldy lady behind me tosses her hands up, and when room finally opens up, her and the guy behind her use the turning lane to pass me and pull up. Goddamn old cunt.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2281 on: December 07, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »
pix plz

I'm not suicidal. And, they are not on my or her FB.

Also, I never said they were huge. I don't have a fetish for large breasts (actually, her breasts are just on the edge of being slightly too large, considering she's only 5'2". Her breasts ARE larger than any of her friends' (that I know of))
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #2282 on: December 07, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »
I'm not suicidal. And, they are not on my or her FB.

Q_Q

I don't have a fetish for large breasts

BUT I DO

brb looking for secret sex tape

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2283 on: December 07, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »
brb looking for secret sex tape

Good luck, lol. Also, they were a lot smaller when I met her, lawl. Which reminds me, I can't believe it's been over 6 years.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2284 on: December 08, 2010, 12:21:46 AM »
Which reminds me, I can't believe it's been over 6 years.

Damn, nice. :D
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2285 on: December 08, 2010, 12:28:23 AM »
Yeah, neither of us can see it ending any time soon, either. Though this should be in the happy thread, not this one.

Keeping in with the original topic of this thread: Her grandmother passed away last monday :< It was very sudden, and I never got to see her before she died (I knew her fairly well, because usually every year we'd go up to her trailer at least once, and hang out). She was the first person in my girlfriend's family that really treated me like family...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2286 on: December 08, 2010, 12:36:08 AM »
Wow, sorry to hear that. :'(

For what it's worth, at least it doesn't sound like she suffered much.  My grandmother died slowly from ovarian cancer about six years ago; that was really hard to watch.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2287 on: December 08, 2010, 02:00:04 AM »
Well, she was diagnosed with Addison's disease a while ago (maybe a year ago or something like that), and she had gotten sick once or twice after that (enough to stay in the hospital a couple days) and suddenly she got sick again, and we got the call that the doctors gave her 48 hours to live. I went and picked Melissa up and brought her back to midland, waited a day, and then on monday, I told Melissa that if they were going to see her, I wanted to go with them, and about an hour later, Melissa messaged me on msn and said she'd died. Right around the time I messaged her, too.

She wasn't all that old though, she was only about 62 or 63, though she looked somewhat older.

It felt like it was incredibly sudden, but at the same time, I wasn't all that surprised. I'm not as depressed as I thought I would be, but it's still hard when I remember that I'll never get to see her again. I had so much fun hanging out at her trailer with Melissa, drinking and stuff. (yes, we drank with my girlfriend's grandmother)... She used to be a trucker before, and would match you dirty joke for dirty joke.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2288 on: December 08, 2010, 02:19:20 AM »
Addison's Disease definitely doesn't look like it'd be pleasant to deal with, particularly in the later stages.  Kinda scary how an much an imbalance like that could affect your body.

It felt like it was incredibly sudden, but at the same time, I wasn't all that surprised. I'm not as depressed as I thought I would be, but it's still hard when I remember that I'll never get to see her again.

Yeah, that's always the hardest part.  It gets easier to handle as time goes on, but man...it really sucks for a while.

When my grandma died, the toughest thing was seeing how it affected my dad (she was my grandmother on his side).  I think that's the only time I've ever seen him cry.  It's really weird looking back on it.

Vinshuka

• View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: December 10, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »
:/
Yeah, it was weird to see my dad cry, though what really made me sad is seeing my Nan before she died. She deteriorated pretty quickly, she was normal 10 days before and looking like she was gonna come home and then she just kind of go sick really quickly, by the end when I saw her she couldn't speak or see or move.
All I can imagine now is that Christmas is going to be very weird.

Vinshuka

• View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: December 13, 2010, 05:01:31 PM »
I tripped on a snow drift walking to a friend's today and landed on my left knee, it is purple and swollen, even worse my other knee is messed up from a skiing injury. Now both of them will suck forever.

Kulli

« Reply #2291 on: December 13, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »
NO MORE CANADA?!

Traitors.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2292 on: December 13, 2010, 07:00:40 PM »
Found out my family is moving to San Jose in March.

:< no s.net canada meetup?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #2293 on: December 13, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »
I thought Dan would stay in Canada since he be an adult now, yo

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: December 16, 2010, 01:00:54 AM »
My friend is doing this currently, but he has a decent reason to, yet I'm going to bitch about it regardless. I hate when people post constant facebook messages about a minor inconvenience they had. I just read like 3 or 4 different updates about how cops were useless and wasting their time because they gave someone a parking ticket. Why are you shocked you got ticketed when you're breaking the law?

In fact, I hate people who live in well policed areas, run into minor trouble with the cops, and then go "man fuck the cops". It's just retarded, there are people out there who actually do nothing and get completely FUCKED by shithead cops who just don't like them.