Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 789000 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #585 on: February 26, 2008, 06:08:42 AM »
Blagh, my arms (and knee) still hurt from the intense three-puck air hockey matches (seriously, between the two of us we probably blew $10 on that thing, haha) I had with TimJing the other day.

It was totally worth it, though, so I can't really say that I'm upset. :)
"This is a machine for making cows."

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #586 on: February 26, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »
Blagh, my arms (and knee) still hurt from the intense three-puck air hockey matches (seriously, between the two of us we probably blew $10 on that thing, haha) I had with TimJing the other day.

It was totally worth it, though, so I can't really say that I'm upset. :)

Hahaha, yeah, I still have bruises on my knuckles. That was the most fun I've ever had playing air hockey XD

AND WHAT WAS WITH THAT MUSIC?! doo dee doo doo doo dee doo

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #587 on: February 26, 2008, 10:28:18 PM »
I wish I would have managed to get a recording of that...seriously.

That machine was nothing short of amazing.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #588 on: February 27, 2008, 09:30:18 PM »
I wish I would have managed to get a recording of that...seriously.

That machine was nothing short of amazing.

I will, someday. Next time I go there I'm gonna bring some recording device and record that music, hahaha.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 28, 2008, 12:04:21 AM »
I absolutely hate my AP European History class.

The teacher's a fucking lazy shit that doesn't teach and forces us to read. He never even fucking lectures us, and when he does, half the time he tells us not to write it down.

Any college kids got any advice for AP classes?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #590 on: February 28, 2008, 03:10:37 AM »
I will, someday. Next time I go there I'm gonna bring some recording device and record that music, hahaha.

Sweet.  I'll be looking forward to it!

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 28, 2008, 05:26:21 AM »
So I'm fairly certain my laptop's hard drive is really close to failure. It takes forever to write to it, and when I was backing stuff up, transfers that would've normally taken no more than a few minutes were taking hours. At this point, the reading speed is so slow I can't even watch videos or listen to any music without it skipping once or twice every 5 minutes.

Still, at least I noticed it a couple of days ago, so I backed everything up via a flash drive and an old desktop with ~50 GB of free space. I just wish laptop hard drives were the same price as desktop ones.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:41:46 AM by Aldrasio »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #592 on: February 28, 2008, 06:56:30 PM »
That sucks ass.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #593 on: February 28, 2008, 11:50:58 PM »
I absolutely hate my AP European History class.

The teacher's a fucking lazy shit that doesn't teach and forces us to read. He never even fucking lectures us, and when he does, half the time he tells us not to write it down.

Any college kids got any advice for AP classes?

AP American History and AP English and Composition are the only AP classes I'm taking this year. Next year, I'll be taking 5: AP Calc, AP Environmental Science, AP English Literature, AP Psychology, and AP Micro and Macro Economics (which are actually 2 classes, hence, two AP credits. so 6 classes?)

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 29, 2008, 12:18:46 AM »
rofl I'm in ap u.s. this year and its such a different world from GATE world history last year.

k so last year my teacher was the wrestling coach. we spent so much time on wars it was amazing. we went into detail on every major battle. after we did the state testing, we took about 3 weeks and watched the entire series of band of brothers. i brought in my bootleg of 300 an we watched that.

this year, in ap u.s. history, my teacher is also head of the drama department. she is also a quaker(pacifist) and a feminist. when we are in a war era, she's like, "k so the north won such and such battle and it was bad for the south." what we have gone in depth on has been the women's/civil rights movements through American history and how things were going "at home" while the boys were off at war and how different minority and underprivileged groups such as women and blacks contributed. We watched cinderella man today in class. the point was because it clearly depicts the country's transition from the prosperity of the 20s to the great depression in the 30s or some shit. she skipped the fight scenes. my teacher last year would have been like "k fast forward they're rich and now they're poor k lets watch these two hairy apes beat the shit out of each other for the next hour"

I want the battles god damnit.

My english teacher is worse. She is the most liberal, feminist nazi i've ever met. Now i've heard college professors are very opinionated about their political views even if it doesn't relate to their subject, but we're in high school. keep your bullshit propaganda to yourself bitch. We just spent a month and a half reading feminist literature and writing pro-feminist essays. they weren't even opinion papers. they were papers defending given pro-feminist prompts.

another reason i hate that class and the education system in general: I am the best student in any of her AP English classes(she has 4). AP classes are supposed to be college level. I know some of you guys are in college. Do your professors assign vocabulary you have to define and write sentences for BY HAND?(yeah no computer) So I don't do definitions for three weeks because its bullshit. I get 100% on all three tests. not one question missed. a lot of the words I'd never seen but I'm good at that shit. guess what. I find out the fucking homework was worth more than the tests.

Another thing. So we're in this feminist shit chapter in english right? we have to write a 750-1000 word essay synthesizing feminist literature sources into it and talking about victorian era women or some shit. I write the most epic fucking essay in the history of essays. Perfect marks(the only person in any of her classes to get that). She writes all this shit on there about how great it is(stfu i only boast when i'm pissed off). I somehow managed to weave in my disgust for liberal feminism while still being witty and appealing to her political agenda enough for her not to care.

Point of the story. I have a 57% in that class. I know some may argue that it is hard work and not potential or god-given talent that make the grade, and normally i would agree. but under these circumstances, i would have to call bullshit. mindless busywork and pointless homework assignments do not fall under the category of "hard work" in my book. I have proven myself to be proficient in every test she has given me but I'm still failing because i didn't conform to her little "curriculum."

tl;dr: fuck retarded teachers and I really dont want to hear shit about how college is I'll cross that bridge when i get there

Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #595 on: February 29, 2008, 11:23:35 AM »
Yeah, you know, that's the same sort of view that got me failed in so many classes. I completely agree that mindless crap doesn't count worth shit. I've even refused to do some work to a teacher's face, but it doesn't change how they mark things. So you have 2 options: Either, do the work, and suck it up, or don't do the work, and deal with the consequences. As much as it's retarded, and a gigantic pain in the ass, that's the reality of the situation.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 29, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
...I somehow managed to weave in my disgust for liberal feminism while still being witty and appealing to her political agenda enough for her not to care.

I'd do the same, except with a greater emphasis on elaborating on my disgust for the subject at hand.  Or, if I were up for it I'd more or less answer the essay with a protest to her views; to rebel against her, while still answering the prompt.

I can't stand anyone with extreme and/or unreasonable views at all.

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 06, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »
I rip apart an ITG fanboy:

Quote from: Milk Chan
AHAHAHAH You're dumb. First off if you want a convincing argument learn to get across word filters.

Quote from: DJTechnics
Haven't we all forgotten where the fvck we live? We live in fvcking America! The land of freedom of speech and free this and free that! We all know that Konami has the rights to ITG now. Those stupid bastards!! I am beyond pissed right now because it has been 2 fvcking years and there hasnt even been anything about ITG anything!!!!!! Konami was so scarred because ITG was better than DDR and still is.

We also live in a land where there's laws and a government. Roxor releasing ITG is illegal. Konami releasing ITG will never happen because Kyle won't give Konami his songs and charts and licenses. Go to PIU Pro.

Quote from: DjTechnics
I have been playing DDR for 3 years and when ITG came out i was hooked. All the mods and all the new features. The future for ITG looked so bright! Way more advanced than DDR. When i went back to DDR i literally laughed at every song i played because they seem so simple now.

Fanboys are the worst. How many of those mods were even useful? Hell they technically weren't innovative because they ripped their mods from Stepmania. I'm pretty sure you didn't even get decent grades on the "easy" DDR songs anyways.

Well why dont we do something about this? Like I tell everyone! If people stopped going to the gas pumps for one day, you know how much money they would lose? They would have to lower gas prices.

Yeah the gas price thing didn't even work dumbass. If DDR stopped selling for one day Konami wouldn't care because they have other franchises they make money off of. Japan wouldn't care because they never had ITG and Europe wouldn't care because they're neglected DDR for the most part anyways. If it somehow MIRACULOUSLY worked, all that would happen is DDR would stop in America. ITG would be gone and we'd be deprived of 4 panel dance games. There's PIU but some people dont like the 5 panel feel. Good job ruining the last of dancing games in America.

So why don't we use this same concept and say fvck you Konami! If you want to take ITG from us, then go right a ahead. This means I WILL NEVER PLAY DDR AGAIN! Why can't we all man up and grow a fvcking pair of balls and fight this? If we all stop and refuse to play DDR until ITG comes back then so be it!!!

You don't even know why ITG was taken over. Not because it was better than DDR and Konami was scared or that it was like DDR. It's because roxor was dumb and used ITG1 upgrades on DDR machines because they didn't make cabinets. Same with ITG2 except they had cabinets this time. They just dug their own grave and it was bound to happen eventually.

I want ITG back! MARK YOUR CALENDAR! I HAVE STOPPED PLAYING DDR AS OF TODAY AND I THROW MY MIDDLE FINGER HIGH IN THE AIR TO KONAMI! YOU WILL NOT GET ANY OF MY MONEY ON YOUR poopy PAD MACHINES ANYMORE! BRING ITG BACK AND MAYBE WE WILL START PLAYING DDR AGAIN!

You do that because guess what? No one gives a shit. Not even ITGFreak or Bemanistyle or r21freak would care about your proposal because it's dumb and won't work. Everyone else is enjoying what they have, ITG2 r21/r23 and hacked machines, and you're being selfish. Stop whining and enjoy the game.

In the end your logic fails. Don't take me as a DDR fanboy either because I play and love both actively but I hate fanboys of either game.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #598 on: March 06, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »
PWNT.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »
The Most Psychotic Breakdown Ever part of Impulse in GH3. That part of the song is too ridiculous for words :(

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE