Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 769629 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #600 on: March 07, 2008, 03:31:56 AM »
I rip apart an ITG fanboy:

Wow, what a dumbass. I like ITG more than DDR simply because it's possible and relatively easy to add your own songs. I don't care that they're not making any new cabinets because they'd only try to make it more difficult to hack.

The Most Psychotic Breakdown Ever part of Impulse in GH3. That part of the song is too ridiculous for words :(

Yeah, thats where I always lose my combo. I can't do the RO-GB chord change fast enough.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #601 on: March 07, 2008, 04:29:41 AM »
I think I might have passed that song once, but jesus, it kicks so much ass. That is easily one of my favourite songs of all time. Plus, it kicks total ass to go up against someone on pro faceoff.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #602 on: March 07, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
Yeah, Impulse is really fun. I love the section titles the game gives it, like 'Indescribably Beautiful Solo'. Great stuff.

Also, my accursed mouse is on the fritz again. I need a new one desperately, any recommendations?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #603 on: March 07, 2008, 04:06:52 PM »
Logitech. Even their cheap-ass stuff works well.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #604 on: March 08, 2008, 11:29:56 AM »
My basketball hoop fell on my car last night, during really high winds. Cooooool. I can definitely afford to get that fixed right now.  :-\

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #605 on: March 08, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
How much damage did it do? Is it cosmetic, or serious? (Even cosmetic damage can really cost a lot to fix, but at least you can still drive it if it's only cosmetic.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #606 on: March 08, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »
How much damage did it do? Is it cosmetic, or serious? (Even cosmetic damage can really cost a lot to fix, but at least you can still drive it if it's only cosmetic.)

Cosmetic... a portion of the hood (by the windshield sprayers) crumbled, there are long scratches on my windshield and hood, and a dent the size of  a half dollar on the left side of the car where it hit. It could've been a LOT worse, so I'm pretty thankful it wasn't. Still angers me though.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #607 on: March 08, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
Yeah, any damage to a vehicle tends to be something that pisses people off.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 08, 2008, 09:31:30 PM »
That sucks. I've gotten some pretty viscious door dings, and that never fails to fill me with rage, so I can understand how you feel :|

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #609 on: March 09, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »
Yeah, I used to see people with like, a dinky scratch or something on their car, and think to myself "I wouldn't really care if that happened to my car" but now I really understand how much rancor that incites in people -_-

Also, the hell, I hate how a little nothing cup of sour cream costs $.89 at Aunt Chilada's. I can't stand all those little nothings that add up, and before you know it, your bill is like twice what it should be :<

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #610 on: March 12, 2008, 11:23:29 AM »
My basketball hoop fell on my car last night, during really high winds. Cooooool. I can definitely afford to get that fixed right now.  :-\

D:  That blows.

Logitech. Even their cheap-ass stuff works well.

Aye...stop right there or I'll start ranting about the horrid scroll wheel on my G5.

Everything about that mouse is awesome except for that (and I know it isn't just mine since my friend's has the same problem -- sometimes it'll trigger multiple times when you click it once).
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #611 on: March 12, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
Lame. Still, everything else works fine. Nobody can make a perfect product every time...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #612 on: March 12, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »
I wouldn't consider having the mouse scroll when I merely touch the scroll wheel "working fine."  Also, given that it's marketed as a gaming mouse (an expensive mouse, at that) it's kind of inconvenient that the scroll wheel doesn't work right.  I love going to change weapons and having it switch 2-3 weapons ahead sometimes.  Very nice.

I wouldn't whine about it as loudly if I didn't pay like $50-60 for it.  The fact that my cheap, $15 Microsoft laser mouse tracks almost as good and has a perfectly working scroll wheel (not to mention a forward button -- the G5 doesn't have one of those for some stupid reason) is nothing short of pathetic.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you want a good Logitech mouse, get a MX510 or MX518.  Those are some of the best mice ever.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »
I'd probably just end up going with a cheap, basic Microsoft laser mouse. That sounds like the most attractive option.

Also, I have to take the FCAT Science test tomorrow, which blows. FCAT is Florida's statewide standardized test that determines how well teachers are teaching and schools are doing. They're pointless and they suck, and I never have to take any form of them (Reading, Writing, Math, Science) after tomorrow. Hooray.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #614 on: March 13, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »
Here's the cheap Microsoft mouse that I have (which is listed at $30...I must have gotten it at a discount or something): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105183.  It good.

If you're willing to spend a bit more ($40), the Logitech MX518 is an awesome mouse and doesn't suffer from the scroll wheel problems that my G5 has: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104178.  It's not a laser mouse, but it's probably one of the best optical mice you can get.