Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 770737 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #705 on: May 23, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
Same, but I really need to look more into him/them, it's a somewhat of a big deal I guess.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #706 on: May 24, 2008, 07:24:59 AM »
Just think, this election is pretty groundbreaking. if the democrats win, we'll either have the first female president (not bloody likely, by the looks of things, lol) or the first black one. Plus, maybe Obama might be able to salvage the US's international reputation. He's a black guy, and so he knows something of being part of a race that has been repressed and hated. He has a mentality better equipped to deal with other groups, and minorities, both in the US, and abroad.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #707 on: May 25, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »
Probably, but they might hate you guys a LITTLE less for putting up a Muslim... Either that, or call him a heretic and calla jihad on him.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #708 on: May 26, 2008, 09:12:56 AM »
I bought like 10 things of yogurt advertised as having 'strawberries on the bottom', but when I opened one of them up, it was all curdled and awful, and there were no strawberries =(

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #709 on: May 26, 2008, 09:32:01 AM »
That sucks ass.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #710 on: May 26, 2008, 03:20:34 PM »
Waking up to my landlord blasting crazy frog and shitty basshunter remixes in the garage.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 26, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »
Waking up to my landlord blasting crazy frog and shitty basshunter remixes in the garage.

crazy frog

KILL THAT NIGGER.

Or play a song with explicit lyrics and sing along loudly.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #712 on: May 27, 2008, 04:42:04 AM »
it wouldnt have been so bad if I couldnt hear everything in my room vibrate and chatter. Also, the fact I could see my lamp shake didn't help much either. :[

2 10"'s and 2 15"'s. Fucking asshole.

being too broke to afford food. :\

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #713 on: May 27, 2008, 08:13:55 AM »
I had a shitty day today.

My first day working 11 to 7:30. I didn't get finished. I get told that I needed to be faster, or that "this might not be the job for me".
I still haven't got paid.

I feel like crap (I drank a 4 pack of Red Rain energy drinks over the night). My back is sore. If I get fired for being too slow, I'm going to be seriously fucked.
This is pretty much the only job available that I could actually get (and would actually be able to do, but apparently, I can't even do this properly.)

Well, I could do other jobs around town, but most of those either aren't hiring, or I can't get hired for. (Fucking Elcan)

FUCK.

I fucking hate when I feel like this.

Oh yeah, and my mom just got an email form our ISP telling us to stop downloading Assassin's Creed (which was finished before we got the email).
My mom wasn't too happy about that.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 08:19:25 AM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 27, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »
so my right arm, whenever i move it a certain way, is CRACKING at the shoulder and it HURTS LIKE A BITCH when it does and I dont know how to make it quit ;O;

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #715 on: May 27, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »
So, I left a message on my girlfriend's msn saying to call me at 4, after she's out of school. I wake up at 8 tonight, and wonder why she hasn't called, I end up sleeping till 11 because I was still tired, and had no reason to get up now. I come down and complain that I wanted to do something with my girlfriend today, and that I told her to call at 4, and what does my mom say "well, she didn't want to wake you up".

For christ's sake, I fucking told her to call me, it's not like I was going to sleep expecting to sleep till 8 or 9 at night. I was expecting to get the call and wake up and do something. It's my night off, I don't need to sleep.

Goddamnit. I wanted to hang out with her because I was having a shitty day, this just makes it worse.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 28, 2008, 01:07:13 AM »
I got fucking ringworm on the inside of my thigh. Ughhghghghghghghghghg pain in the ass. I sweat a lot so I was bound to get it.

FUCK

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #717 on: May 28, 2008, 01:16:58 AM »
Well according to wikipedia: Pyrithione zinc, found in Head & Shoulders shampoo, is a very effective treatment for ringworm on the scalp and can be used as a body wash to assist in overall treatment.

So if you have that available, you can use that until you can get something else to treat it.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 28, 2008, 01:35:44 AM »
Well according to wikipedia: Pyrithione zinc, found in Head & Shoulders shampoo,

The fuck? I'm using head and shoulders on my back because I have "sun spots" and that apparently gets rid of it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #719 on: May 28, 2008, 01:37:10 AM »
Pyrithione zinc can do a LOT of things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrithione_zinc
Zinc pyrithione is best known for its use in treating dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. It also has antibacterial properties and is effective against many pathogens from the streptococcus and staphylococcus class. Its other medical applications include treatments of psoriasis, eczema, ringworm, fungus, athletes foot, dry skin, atypical dermatitis, tinea, and vitiligo.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x