Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 793840 times)

vladgd

Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2008, 02:39:49 AM »
i have like 9 two dollar bills

not that i spend them or anything...they aren't exactly "common"

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2008, 03:29:11 AM »
I would spend them right away. Fuck 2 dollar bills.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #812 on: June 18, 2008, 09:08:51 AM »
Damn... :(

Y'know, it's not fair.  The Canadians have those damn Toonies ($2 coins), why can't we have more $2 bills floating around?  It wouldn't be so bad if most things nowadays weren't just over $1 (bottles of pop/soda, for instance, range from $1.29 to $1.59 depending on the size...$2 bills would be very convenient for purchasing those).

BAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

We used to have $2 bills. Then we phased them out, because paper money doesn't last as well as coin money. Not to mention it's a lot harder to get the equipment required to make fake coinage, as well as the fact that it's never going to make you any money to forge it in the first place, and we have ways to check if the composition of a coin is what it needs to be (magnetically, by weight and such) so that it's pretty much useless.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 18, 2008, 09:59:07 AM »
Damn... :(

Y'know, it's not fair.  The Canadians have those damn Toonies ($2 coins), why can't we have more $2 bills floating around?  It wouldn't be so bad if most things nowadays weren't just over $1 (bottles of pop/soda, for instance, range from $1.29 to $1.59 depending on the size...$2 bills would be very convenient for purchasing those).

BAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

It's not just Canada, either. There are 2 pound and euro coins, too.

On a related note, I don't really like how the sales tax system is set up here. Like, I was in Paris for 3 days, and the lowest value coin I ever got in change was a dime because all of the prices I saw - all of them - were in increments of 10 cents. Granted, everything there was really fucking expensive, but it was nice that they didn't have the weird prices we have here that require you to get weighed down in change when all you have initially are bills.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #814 on: June 18, 2008, 02:21:34 PM »
well IF they decide to take the penny out of circulation, things should be a little bit better for us.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #815 on: June 19, 2008, 01:24:06 PM »
well IF they decide to take the penny out of circulation, things should be a little bit better for us.

I really, really, really hope and pray they take pennies out of circulation.

I'm about to invest almost $2000 in rare pennies and their value will SKYROCKET in the future.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #816 on: June 19, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »
The fuck.

I was laying in bed, awake. Partly because at that moment, the dog was barking like fuck, so any attempt at sleeping would have been in vain.
Apparently someone was at the door for me. My mom, dog in hand, comes to my door and says there's someone for me. I ask "Who?", for some reason she thinks I'm moaning or something and tells them I'm asleep. By the time I realize what just happened, they're already gone down the street or something.

Fuck. Argh. I fucking hate fuck.

So, a friend drops by, and my mom tells them I'm sleeping, all because she's fucking deaf, and now I can't figure out who it even was or how to contact them, because my mom couldn't even describe them well enough. Not to mention I was awake, and really wanted to hang out with someone before I had to go to work again.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #817 on: June 20, 2008, 02:13:09 AM »
bobbias, this is why I invested in a cellular phone. It's also harder to get mad at yourself than at someone else.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #818 on: June 20, 2008, 06:45:50 AM »
Yeah, well, up until now I didn't have any steady income, so I couldn't afford one, not to mention I still don't want to fucking pay money to talk to someone. It wasn't any of my friends that I usually hang out with much, otherwise my mom would have known who it was. I think I know who it was, and if it's who I think it was, he was likely in the neighborhood and just decided to drop by unannounced. I don't even know if he has a cell phone anyway.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #819 on: June 20, 2008, 05:24:40 PM »
parents gone for the bahamas, and its me here with the dog.

and my god, i swear my dog listens to my chemical romance and cuts himself because he is EMO.  dealing with an emo dog for a week not a happy vladgd make.

not to mention, sleep at 4am, wake up at 8 to let dog out, sleep...wake up at 9 to let him in...sleep...wake up at 10 to let him out...sleep..wake up at 11 to let him in...sleep...let him out, keep him out, and stay the fuck awake because im not getting any more sleep.

*edit*

i guess to add, say i type up iidx, and click on a video.  seeing arguements in the comments abou guitar hero vs guitar freaks....and over 100 comments.  for fuck sake, its a video of some guy getting a AA on AA[a] not a video about guitar hero, or guitar freaks, or even rock band, shut your whore mouth. 

i guess that isn't saying much considering youtube has always been like this, but at least keep with the content of the video.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 05:29:07 PM by vladgd »

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »
I feel like eating something, and want to, but know I shouldn't and won't let myself.

Gah, I hate that feeling. It's like... hunger purgatory.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »
While I'm not angry per se, this is fucking annoying: After 2 days of doing shit all at work, we got destroyed. We got an order of 2000 cases.

Our normal order is say, between 800 and 1100 or so, give or take. Everyone had 300+ cases. That is absurd. I am so sore right now :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 22, 2008, 01:47:51 AM »
Some prick started following me in his car (he looked young too), got me to stop, then asked me to get out. I asked who he was, then he asked again, then I basically said fuck off and he drove away. What the fuck is wrong with people.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #823 on: June 22, 2008, 03:03:52 AM »
Some prick started following me in his car (he looked young too), got me to stop, then asked me to get out. I asked who he was, then he asked again, then I basically said fuck off and he drove away. What the fuck is wrong with people.

Weirdos today.

Also, I hydroplaned while going about 60 and came amazingly close to hitting another car. It was probably the single most terrifying moment of my life.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #824 on: June 22, 2008, 03:18:30 AM »
it's even scarier on a bicycle.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.