Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 769683 times)

Eggman

• View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »
I absolutely hate the 360 generation of gamers. Reading the announcement for Diablo 3 and then seeing comments like, "hay is this a AAA title? I never herd of it b4." or "Diablo so old. just another REHASH." And then seeing comments for the new 2D, beautiful Wario platformer coming out AND the DS re-release of Kirby Super Star and seeing, "ANOTHER MARIO game ENUF NINTENDO I ARE SO HARDCOORREEEE" or "wuts Kirby?"

niggas need to read some Malstrom.

Also I hate the word fucen. Is there some inside joke with that phrase I'm missing? Just use the regular word.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 28, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »
I absolutely hate the 360 generation of gamers. Reading the announcement for Diablo 3 and then seeing comments like, "hay is this a AAA title? I never herd of it b4." or "Diablo so old. just another REHASH." And then seeing comments for the new 2D, beautiful Wario platformer coming out AND the DS re-release of Kirby Super Star and seeing, "ANOTHER MARIO game ENUF NINTENDO I ARE SO HARDCOORREEEE" or "wuts Kirby?"

Seconded. It seems like fanboys/general ignorance about any game (looking at a game, and if it's not one of the 2 generas of games they play it sucks) have spread like crazy this generation. Also the term rehash gets tossed around a lot, must be because the only succesful game franchises are sequels, which really says something bad about the general gaming audience. It's sad that it's not even kids that do this, there are a lot of older guys (because girls don't play video games) who say the same shit as well. Also everyone became a graphics whore, EVERYONE. It's just sad, game play became a secondary somewhere down the line.

Also for the rage part, my friend got an N64 recently and we where playing some games, I said we really needed golden eye. So my friend who loves halo (I've had several friends say to him "*blank* FPS game is better then halo" and his only reply would be "lol no", what great debate skills) said that goldeneye was a shitty game, all because he couldn't control it well (well, he didn;t say that exactly, he just said he like newer FPS games because of the ease of control. I'd still pick 007 over halo). Same friend also stated that FPS on a console is better then FPS on a PC.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:32:53 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #842 on: June 28, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »
Same friend also stated that FPS on a console is better then FPS on a PC.

Wow. I totally forgot PC gamers play with controllers. :\

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #843 on: June 29, 2008, 01:03:20 AM »
So I let someone use my laptop for fifteen minutes today.  When I go back on it, I find malware on it.  WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT.  I swear, some people can't use a computer for ten seconds without infecting it.  Jesus Christ.

It wasn't hard to remove (boot to Gentoo, emerge ntfs3g, mount volume, delete all traces of it...) but that was still ten minutes that I shouldn't have had to spend on it.

Shit, people wonder why I never give up my computers.  It's not greediness, it's just that I can't trust anyone not to fuck it up.  Maybe if I do that next time I'll boot it into Linux, slap them into a no-privilege account that can't do anything but run a stripped down version of lynx.

Also I hate the word fucen. Is there some inside joke with that phrase I'm missing? Just use the regular word.

I seriously rage whenever I read that word.  It looks stupid as hell.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #844 on: June 29, 2008, 08:36:17 AM »
Agreed, and yeah, that's the biggest reason I don't usually let people on my computer. Hell, I can run the computer without firewall or AV of any kind for 6+ months without a single infection, and yet some people can't go for 10 minutes without getting infected. It really bothers me that people can be that clueless about that kind of shit.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #845 on: July 12, 2008, 04:47:33 AM »
i was going to my friends place to play some lan d2.  originally i was going to use a laptop there, but another guy would be joining, so they wanted me to bring my desktop.

its a bitch unhooking my rig, throwing it in the van, driving there, unloading it, re hooking it up...."play d2" unhook it, load it, drive, unload it, and hook it back up.

i would only mildly bitch, but the guy that would be using the laptop DIDNT FUCKING COME, so what so i get?  an aching back for doing all of this in the first place. 

also, ib4 "olol get a laptop"

if you say this, buy me one, i would rather enjoy one.

/rant

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #846 on: July 12, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »
* Bobbias would rather not have one*

Yes, I'm rather biased against laptops. Hell, I'm biased against anything other than assembling your own computer, because it will always cost less to buy the pieces than to buy a pre-packaged computer. Even barebone kits cost more than the individual pieces.

You pay more for getting less hardware. Sure, it's more portable, but honestly, my setup is not that hard to unhook. I can have the computer unhooked and ready to move in probably 2 or 3 minutes. LCD screens weigh WAY less than CRTs, and my computer isn't THAT heavy.

Though if I was getting a computer that was semi-portable, I'd get one of those mini towers, instead of a full size one.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #847 on: July 12, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »
im all for having a nice desktop over a laptop.

i would rather have a bag with my mouse, laptop charger, and laptop.  rather than dragging my tower, monitor, mouse, keyboard, power cord, fan (its my setup, i need the fan), screwing both sides of my monitor back on for transport, surge protector, extension cord, blablabla.

(note my message was longer, but id rather not keep this "rant" going(as whats the point in arguing opinions, plus both of our setups are different), so im keeping it at this and withdrawing from the conversation)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 12, 2008, 03:44:11 PM »
It's the middle of summer, my car's out of freon, and I can't take care of it until Monday.

Also, holy FUCK at how hard it is to find music by onoken.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 05:16:14 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 12, 2008, 06:04:33 PM »
Yum....potato cakes.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 12, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

So I'm in the process of finding a home to rent in Santa Cruz. Two days ago I went to a open house, and I had a really good chance of getting the home. It was a really nice apartment for the price it was listed. When I talked to the guy he seemed interested in renting to me because I was a student and my father was going to pay the rent every month. I had this shit in the bag. He calls me back today and says some people offered him 500 more dollars a month to live there, and unless I can match that, these fuckers get the apartment.    :'(  Imma go hit up my punching bag and cry.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #851 on: July 13, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »
It's the middle of summer, my car's out of freon, and I can't take care of it until Monday.

Also, holy FUCK at how hard it is to find music by onoken.

He has a muzie...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 13, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
He has a muzie...

You sure? I tried searching that site, but every time I clicked on a link that was supposed to go to his profile, I was redirected to the home page.

I mean, I found his website, and I got some tracks off of BMS, but after all that I only had 21 full tracks.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 13, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »
Sounds difficult.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #854 on: July 13, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »
You sure? I tried searching that site, but every time I clicked on a link that was supposed to go to his profile, I was redirected to the home page.

I mean, I found his website, and I got some tracks off of BMS, but after all that I only had 21 full tracks.

Well, I found his muzie a while ago. Maybe since then things have changed.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x