Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 769531 times)

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #960 on: August 10, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »
pseudogeeks

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: August 10, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
Script kiddies who try to pass as 1337 h4x0rz.

I was playing TF2, and there was some little kid on teamspeak (I'm not sure how old he was, but his voice hadn't started changing yet) talking about how he was a hacker and whatnot. Then, after pretentiously telling the people without mics to type properly (using big, unnecessary words), he actually said, "Hacking isn't hard, you just install a few scripts." I muted him after hearing that. I think the funniest part is that he didn't realize he was on a VAC-secured server.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:49:49 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #962 on: August 10, 2008, 10:06:20 PM »
The belief that because Dr. Phil recently got divorced, all of his relationship advice is useless because he can't even handle his own marriage.

What the hell says his wife didn't cheat on him or something that would've given him no wiggle room to not get divorced? Not saying that's the case, but damn, nobody knows anything.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 11, 2008, 03:30:11 AM »
Script kiddies who try to pass as 1337 h4x0rz.

Hah, really. I would have started a vote ban the instant he said "lol hakkan is just downloadan shit". Really, real men delete the bullet packets before it hits them.

vladgd

« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2008, 03:47:56 AM »
this post is like if bobbias had a clone, and merged with him, making SUPERBOBBIAS, and therefore this is a huge tldr.  basically rage, and venting, and editing.  so if you are bored, feel free to read, but its nothing at all important, feel free to skip.

i have 6 energy tanks, made it to mother brains room...the place is really annoying, by that, i mean probably the most annoying thing to do in any videogame ever, i die at mother brain

GDEATRYHTDTGEH<JGHFGNBGFFDB PJk4-p5eu09hjk,noiwjrhflykjmgtyk78ftd4yjk489b489s4drej89e7fsaobcuiksabvsgv

30 health, 6 empty energy tanks, half of my missiles

im not beating metroid, ill play an easy game, like super c

i mean it would be one thing if i could load up my password and try it again, but no, its not like that.  i start out with 30 out of 600 health, and most of my missiles gone due to the clusterfuck of what the last gauntlet is.  so what am i supposed to do, farm metroids for an hour trying to get max health, then trying again, only to die, and farm metroids for another hour for another attempt?  the fuck. 

next time i attempt this game, its on an actual nes, so i can actually farm max health and ammo, and be at tourain, then do the 2player thing to get my code with my current health and ammo, so i can legitly beat this game.

and i mean it wouldn't be so bad if the last part was just hard, but fun hard.  no, its HEY IM GOING TO BE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO ANNOY AND PISS YOU OFF hard. 

like contra, thats fun hard.  die?  whatever, you spawn back where you died, no big deal, your default pea shooter gun isn't that bad. 

metroid, die?  well have fun getting your health back up for the next 45 minutes. 

EVEN THE SAME FUCKING THING IN METROID ZERO MISSION, OR EVEN SUPER METROID, ITS NOT THAT BAD BECAUSE YOU CAN RETRY SHORTLY AFTER YOU DIE. 

i am really really raging right now.  i just don't want to do anything, its just..lame.  you know, fuck what i said about beating all of the metroid games.  ill try beating metroid 2, maby fusion.  but the end of prime is bullshit, and prime 2 is basically impossible.  and id rather not punch a hole in my nice hdtv, so ill do something else, like uhh anything other than play those games. 

i mean i even did this on an emulator, but i used a password, and used save states, so no, im not going to count that, any jackass can do that.  i mean its just that one thing, and even on the nes copy, i could do the player 2 thing, load up my pass with health and ammo that I EARNED, but no, i have to had played it on my copy of zero mission.

you know, i hate it when people call the first contra hard.  fuck them, its one of the easiest nes games out there, good controls, its not cheap, its short, you can learn the levels fairly quickly, its not too hard to beat the game with the standard peashooter, its fun, you don't rage when you die, even when you are out of continues, its a good game. 

i could try playing mega man, but i never really caught on to it, i don't really like the "shoot horizontal" "kill enemies to gain powers" blablabla.  not my cup of tea.

replaying super metroid could be fun, but ive beat it before, and id like to add new things to the "list of games ive beaten list [shut up, im a nerd]"

ill think of something.

anyway, tldr, and rage, and fuck metroid, and stick a giant dildo in its urethra.

i guess add this to the list of games i got to the final boss, and quit because of said final boss.

-metroid
-threads of fate
-panzer dragoon orta
-luigi's mansion (no comment)

*edit*

err yeah...not so red in the face right now. but uhh, been a while since a game has pissed me off to that extent.

*edit*

im going to try this son'bitch again later.  instead of being retarded and rush rush rush, it shouldn't be too hard running through the end when i figure out the proper spots to stand as to not get hit by the turrets, while being VERY PATIENT and freezing all 3 orb things like im supposed too (which i did try on the first playthrough, its just motherbrain takes a lot of shots...so trying to unload is a VERY BAD IDEA).  its not like i need to "farm all 6 energy tanks", i should have "enough" health killing all metroids in my path on the way there if none of them grab me.

*edit* 

i should keep a blog with the stupid amount of times i edit nearly every single one of my posts, as most of the time i think of something, i have the urge to type it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:56:46 AM by vladgd »

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: August 11, 2008, 07:28:42 AM »
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/moslive/article-1033832/The-Dirty-Secret-Your-NHS.html

Holy fuck, this is horrible. It's just sick. I can't even... damn, it just pisses me off.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 07:30:49 AM by annon »

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #966 on: August 11, 2008, 08:47:10 AM »
Jesus christ. That is absolutely terrible.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #967 on: August 11, 2008, 10:57:29 AM »
Yeah, that IS awful. Wow.

Also, something that angers me: I had work on Saturday. Last Saturday. Didn't know until a few minutes ago, when I called to check my schedule. My own damn company does a terrible job of informing me of when I'm supposed to work. Either that, or my dad does a terrible job of giving me messages. Either way, makes me mad... I think I get two no-shows and I'm fired? Something ridiculous like that.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #968 on: August 11, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »
Ouch, that sucks. I ended up showing up on the wrong day to work before.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: August 11, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/moslive/article-1033832/The-Dirty-Secret-Your-NHS.html

Holy fuck, this is horrible. It's just sick. I can't even... damn, it just pisses me off.

That is incredibly fucked up. I've heard somewhere that several of Americas larger companies use slave labor but it's still a shock when you hear about it. Also if they cleaned that up and stopped the flow of trash, where would those children work?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #970 on: August 11, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »
Somewhere less polluted by toxic chemicals?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: August 12, 2008, 02:21:47 AM »
Somewhere less polluted by toxic chemicals?

There probably isn't a place like that that exists. In all honesty the more I think abut this the angrier I am. Like the third world really needs the modern world shitting on it and stabbing it in the heart.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: August 12, 2008, 04:00:30 AM »
There probably isn't a place like that that exists. In all honesty the more I think abut this the angrier I am. Like the third world really needs the modern world shitting on it and stabbing it in the heart.

The same way a heroin addict needs heroin.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #973 on: August 12, 2008, 04:28:03 AM »
TLDR: I'm a jackass.

Authors that try way too hard to be dramatic. At first I thought the article was a joke. Snippets:

• We arrive shortly after the fight. The boy had grovelled in the dirt for mercy, whimpering as blood dripped from his cracked skull. With the computer monitor that had been broken over his head lying on the ground nearby, filthy children with glassy-eyed stares and twisted smirks had stood over him.
  • We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.
  • Piles of cracked computer monitors sit in rancid pools of noxious green slime.
  • Fights over the spoils of trashed computers break out hourly.

I also hate the word pretentious. Despite how useful the word may be, it's not commonly said and as a result makes you pretentious for using it. (oh, the irony)

I also hate customers that bicker for about ten minutes over something worth less than two dollars.

Oh, and my coworker today bragged in the break room to other coworkers about how he had a website, yet it was hosted on angelfire and he had no idea what FTP was.  Awesome.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #974 on: August 12, 2008, 04:32:25 AM »
Oh, and my coworker today bragged in the break room to other coworkers about how he had a website, yet it was hosted on angelfire and he had no idea what FTP was.  Awesome.

I had a SpacePorts site once...

...like, back in 1997.
"This is a machine for making cows."