Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 796502 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #975 on: August 12, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »
About the only thing I ever used any of those things for is image storage, before image storage sites came around.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #976 on: August 12, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
Shaving. I need to shave today, but don't feel like it D:

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 12, 2008, 03:24:34 PM »
Ping spikes FOR NO APPARENT REASON. Also my connection already sucks due to my rather ghetto "recommended" wireless USB connection.

vladgd

« Reply #978 on: August 12, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »
checking up on job applications

i feel like an annoying jackass when i go in to do this "fairly often" and its the only possible way to get a jerb.

"yeah, i just wanted to check up on my application"  they look at it, say stuff, you leave

go in again, rince repeat, till they aren't hiring anymore because 305435308 other people want the job and are more qualified than i am

ohh it would be easier to get a job if i had already had job experience, or lived in a better town.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #979 on: August 12, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »
i completely understand how that goes, vlad. It completely sucks ass, but with a shitty economy like now, it's basically the only way to land a job when there's an opening.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 12, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »
checking up on job applications

i feel like an annoying jackass when i go in to do this "fairly often" and its the only possible way to get a jerb.

"yeah, i just wanted to check up on my application"  they look at it, say stuff, you leave

go in again, rince repeat, till they aren't hiring anymore because 305435308 other people want the job and are more qualified than i am

ohh it would be easier to get a job if i had already had job experience, or lived in a better town.

What he said.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #981 on: August 13, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »
My downstairs TV sucks. Bright area distort and become wide, making it appear as though the section of picture to the right of them is being pushed away from a bulge, over saturated colors look like absolute shit (gamecube does this a lot), it's a 32 inch TV, but it only has mono sound, and the only input is coaxial, which means I need RF adapters for everything, and consiquently need to spend more money on systems, as well as deal with shittier graphics/sound on top of my TV sucking ass.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 14, 2008, 12:15:13 AM »
Some what relating to what Bobbias is saying:

I have a 19" tube up in my room with mono sound but it has the AV adapters which is nice but still sucks because it is mono-sound.

Younger brother (being the douch bag of the family) took the old speaker system from my dad's old computer (which I intend to buy) stole the sound system for him self (thus robbing me of my old but still kick ass speaker system).

Should I steal it back?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #983 on: August 14, 2008, 09:08:27 AM »
Well, was it actually yours? If you payed for it, or it was given only to you, or something like that, then go right ahead.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #984 on: August 14, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #985 on: August 14, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »
He kinda killed it after the first couple times, but overall that article was well written.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 14, 2008, 11:26:37 PM »
Internet writers.

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/08/study-confirms.html

You have a problem with many writing styles, might I suggest you stop reading, it's what I do. Also it is a bit annoying to take my time to try and see what the hell he is trying to say, when the joke wasn't funny to start with.

Also my friend texts and drives.

vladgd

« Reply #987 on: August 15, 2008, 12:22:36 AM »
so im listening to a podcast, in the pitch dark, while trying to cut a capri sun straw in half with a serrated knife (like the long way), so i slip and hit my thumb.

now i have a nice little slit in my thumb.

lol

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #988 on: August 15, 2008, 12:23:59 AM »
Bah, people can be too picky about writing. I really shouldn't be talking, since I'm such an insane grammar nazi, and I primarily chose my books by locating writers who are above and beyond normal writers in their genre. (well, except for high fantasy, most of those authors who are actually successful are worth reading, keyword, most.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #989 on: August 15, 2008, 05:31:30 AM »
Exactly, it's not even funny from the start... Not to mention completely impractical contractions from the start... "GetN..." Does anyone know how difficult it is to override capitalization? Or that would just be easier to say "getn" or even "getin"? Or even typing correctly to not sound like a total idiot?

Basically, it's like.. I want to read the info, not get kicks on the writers wit to make the entire article a joke by shittying it up by making play on the subject and needing to decode the words as I read them. Anyone can do something like that, it's not cute or original-- only annoying.