Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 769923 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1080 on: September 04, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »
My brother keeps fucking drinking my Disaronno. Next time I catch him drinking my booze, he's never getting on this computer again, and fuck what my parents say. I payed $35 for that bottle, and he keeps drinking more of it.

Fucking asshole.

My brother does similar thing but with food.

For example my dad will make an apple crisp one night and I will be at work until close.
I try to get some the next day and it is gone.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 04, 2008, 06:28:37 PM »
VLC on my Eee keeps crashing because of the codec my Welcom to the NHK! contains. They're all .mkv, but they have stability issues with the version of VLC I have installed. I prefer watching subtitled anime on a laptop, so it really bothers me that I can't watch Welcone to the NHK!, especiall since it seems like it's worth watching.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1082 on: September 05, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
Hint: VLC is not the be all and end all of video players, try MPC or Zoom player (providing the codecs are registered, I forget of VLC's codecs are available to other players or not).
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1083 on: September 05, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
What peels my potatoes?  The fact that I'm now three weeks into the semester, and my psych class has yet to teach me anything new.  It's so incredibly BORING.  Gah.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1084 on: September 06, 2008, 03:25:07 AM »
Welcome to school. Every time you start a new class, I can pretty much guarantee that if you've even "touched on" a subject in an earlier class, 3/4 of what the course will "teach" you has already been covered.

Also, my new laptop. whoever decided that it would be a good idea to have the "pre-installed" programs to come in a recovery partition, which was to be used to recover them, and then a annoying "Preparing your system" window that comes up every time I log in with no warning or indication of progress, aside from the periodical reboots it preforms (with no indication as to whether the process is finished).

In short, I want to strangle whoever designed this ridiculous "recover" process. For fuck's sake, just give me a CD with all the programs and let me install them manually, considering I'm probably never going to use 3/4ths of what it installs, and may even delete/uninstall a number of them :/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:41:00 AM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1085 on: September 06, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »
Welcome to school. Every time you start a new class, I can pretty much guarantee that if you've even "touched on" a subject in an earlier class, 3/4 of what the course will "teach" you has already been covered.

Yeah, I know.  x.x  I expect it to get worse as I continue to take psych courses.  I've already gone through four, if you include the one I took in high school. 

I'm experiencing a similar situation in my piano II class, but it's not quite as bad, as our professor has finally decided to let people move ahead in the book if they want to.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1086 on: September 06, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »
lucky for me, I don't have much to do for my classes, my psych class has 1 assignment and 3 tests. My math class has a number of tests, but they have a re-test for each module that if I do well enough on, can be used as my mark for that test, so I don't have to re-learn all that crap again. Most of my classes seem to be mostly just tests with a couple assignments, and tests being worth a lot more than the assignments in most cases.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1087 on: September 07, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »
My back and a large portion of my body are hideously sore from use today at Adventure Island, an awesome busch gardens waterpark I went to with some friends.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: September 08, 2008, 04:34:54 AM »
Still don't have my books or know what supplies need for 2 classes. Have no clue if I should hand draft (I can't draw for shit, it's really that bad) or try and learn architectural auto cad quickly so I can use it. So I'm worried about school, and I can't get sleep.

That and my parents leave the AC on 80 constantly, and my room is the last in line to get central air. My room is also small and has a big TV and a big PC on in it almost constantly at night, so my room is basicly 85 to 90 degrees at night. Really, I'm sitting in my chair with my shirt off and I was starting to sweat a little, yet my parents flip out when I turn down the AC to 75.

vladgd

« Reply #1089 on: September 09, 2008, 03:24:57 AM »
two of the best tracks in bionic commando rearmed, the final boss fight, and the escape music, not on the fucking soundtrack.

if you know of any link whatsoever or something that has them, id be very pleased.  id rather not try and rip it myself, it would be a lot of work for just two mp3's

and no spektur, its not illegal warez stuff, its not on the OST, therefore not really available unless i play those parts of the game.

this is the best i can get to listening to the music, and i have machine gun fire, rockets exploding lasers, hitler screaming, ect covering it up.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1090 on: September 09, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »
ARGH, Vista makes sharing files between vista and XP a pain in the ass. That's one major thing I hate about vista. I like a lot of stuff with it, but that one thing is fucking retarded. I go to vista's help file to find out if it has anything to say about my XP computer not showing up. It does, and redirects me to a download for XP. I go download the XP fix, go to run it, but it turns out my SP3 is too new for this fix, so I can't even get the network discovery stuff installed so vista can see XP.

Fuck you Microsoft.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1091 on: September 09, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »
That and my parents leave the AC on 80 constantly, and my room is the last in line to get central air. My room is also small and has a big TV and a big PC on in it almost constantly at night, so my room is basicly 85 to 90 degrees at night. Really, I'm sitting in my chair with my shirt off and I was starting to sweat a little, yet my parents flip out when I turn down the AC to 75.

I have almost the same situation- my dad leaves it on 80 or 82 and my room is always the hottest in the entire house. If it weren't for the floor fan pointed straight at my open doorway, my air would become evil and stagnant.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 11, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »
The SimTower installer is 16-bit. I'm using Vista 64. I also couldn't get the installer working with my Eee's wine. I can only hope that I can instal it on a 32-bit and then copy the files over. I remember playing this game 12 years ago and enjoying it all too much. Now that I got it for free, I HAVE TO PLAY IT.

EDIT: I seem to have found a free download of a 32-bit port disguised as a sequel. Problem solved.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:40:14 PM by annon »

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1093 on: September 11, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
Never got to play it. I'll have to look into that...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 11, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »
I found it at abandonia, but to get the port (Yoot Tower (??)), I had to go somewhere else and install some cursor plugin for IE before downloading, which I didn't really mind too much, since I never use it.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)