Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 769939 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1155 on: October 06, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »
due to my fuckedass financial situation, my folks pretty much had me pack up all my 360 stuff to ebay it at some point.  Iwill let you guys know what lot#/link it is when It's posted, because I'd rather someone from here get it that I know will at least treat it all nicely.

Warning: I have a ton of shit, and it will all be in one lot. Everything.

That's alright though. I still have muh ps2 w/ flip top and my beatmania, so if I feel the need to game, I have those.

I just need to focus on gettin like 2 part time jobs or something to dilute this strain.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1156 on: October 06, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »
Ouch, that blows. Care to explain any further?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 06, 2008, 05:12:55 PM »
People who genuinely believe that allowing gay marriage is genocide because it discourages heterosexuals to get married and have kids.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1158 on: October 06, 2008, 05:58:48 PM »
People who genuinely believe that allowing gay marriage is genocide because it discourages heterosexuals to get married and have kids.

If I were someone that was against gay marriage I'd want to have as many heterosexual marriages as possible!  It'd be like a contest. 

"SHIT SON!  Those gays just married another five couples today!"
"Well shucks howdy!  We've gotta marry SIX couples today!"
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1159 on: October 08, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »
I went on an awesome bike ride just now, stepped in my house and had a terrible panic attack. Then I call my girlfriend to find out her mom doesn't want us to see each other as much anymore so she can focus on school. Wonderful.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1160 on: October 08, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »
What's with the panic attack?

And why can't your girlfriend tell her parents to go fuck themselves and stop managing her life like she's a child?

Seriously, I don't get what goes through parents minds when they decide that they want their child to stop going out with someone in order to focus on school. If their kid is focusing more on the person they're going out with than on school, then i think there's a pretty big problem there, and the kid needs to really rethink things.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1161 on: October 08, 2008, 10:30:24 PM »

I don't know. I hadn't had any for a good number of years (4?ish) until I had a really, really terrible one a month or two ago. Bad to the point where I had to lay down on the bathroom floor and lie down in a cold sweat for 15 minutes or so, before I could regain my senses. The one today only lasted a few minutes. I must be stressed or something. Oh wait.

Also, angers me to death that this GODDAMN CANKER SORE WON'T GO AWAY. CHRIST. I got one two weeks ago, finally healed up YESTERDAY and a few days through the first one's life cycle I got another one, twice the size, which I still have (hasn't healed one bit) and hurts like A BITCH. ARRRGHGGHH

And why can't your girlfriend tell her parents to go fuck themselves and stop managing her life like she's a child?

Seriously, I don't get what goes through parents minds when they decide that they want their child to stop going out with someone in order to focus on school. If their kid is focusing more on the person they're going out with than on school, then i think there's a pretty big problem there, and the kid needs to really rethink things.

It's not that she's focusing more on me (well at times she is) but that she just isn't focused period. She can't focus on a damn thing, and her parents are somewhat (mostly) blaming it on me and our relationship. I can definitely see why this is, but it still frustrates me, because I feel like I'm being punished for something that I didn't even do. GAH. Whatever. It's for the better, anyway. I hope. If all of my insanity towards her and our relationship lately is in vain, I'm not going to be a happy camper for quite some time.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 08, 2008, 11:09:23 PM »
I just slipped and almost fell to the floor, but I caught a desk. However, I was holding a paperclip, and that paperclip got jammed about 1/8 inch under my thumbnail. It's not bleeding anymore, but it FUCKING HURTS.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 08, 2008, 11:26:57 PM »
due to my fuckedass financial situation, my folks pretty much had me pack up all my 360 stuff to ebay it at some point.  Iwill let you guys know what lot#/link it is when It's posted, because I'd rather someone from here get it that I know will at least treat it all nicely.

That's awful, hopefully you can buy most/some of it back when you become financially secure.

What the fuck? How is that even remotely comparable? Plus the world is overpopulated like crazy, a slight decline in the population wouldn't do harm at all.

I was holding a paperclip, and that paperclip got jammed about 1/8 inch under my thumbnail.

Jesus fuck, that's medieval.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1164 on: October 08, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »
It's not that she's focusing more on me (well at times she is) but that she just isn't focused period. She can't focus on a damn thing, and her parents are somewhat (mostly) blaming it on me and our relationship. I can definitely see why this is, but it still frustrates me, because I feel like I'm being punished for something that I didn't even do. GAH. Whatever. It's for the better, anyway. I hope. If all of my insanity towards her and our relationship lately is in vain, I'm not going to be a happy camper for quite some time.

Shitty.

Understandable, in that case, but really shitty.

I hate when other people get blamed for shit that's nobody else's fault but person who's problem it is.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 09, 2008, 03:28:49 AM »
This belongs both in Happy and this one because:

Spec and I got my puter all fixed and now it is home with me but silly Spectere and I forgot the most important cable for it...my power supply cable.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1166 on: October 10, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »
ARG. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.

WARNING: RANT AHEAD

Seriously, am I the only one who actually learned anything in highschool?

My math class apparently didn't know that our electricity runs at 60Hz. They also didn't understand that Hz are inverse seconds.

How can people be so fucking dense? I knew what Hz were (cycles per second, I didn't know what inverse meant back then) and that our electricity ran at 60Hz in GRADE FUCKING 9!

How on earth can people be so dense and actually pass classes?

Oh, I know how: They fucking cram before every test, and forget it all after the test.

This is why I hate our fucking education. I absolutely refuse to cram for a test, or even bother trying to remember when they are, because I believe that a test should be a TRUE TEST OF WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED. Not just another chance to fool the system into thinking you know more than you do by artificially increasing your test score and forgetting it all afterwards.

And on a related note: God I hate having to sit in class and listen to a teacher explain something 4 or 5 times, just because some of the people are too lazy to pay attention the first 3 times. If they are that lazy and dense, they deserve to fail. And yet our system rewards them for fumbling their way through stupid projects that you'd never realistically do, and cramming for tests.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 10, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »
None of that stuff was ever taught in any of my classes.  :/

Then again, my high school mostly just taught us well enough so we could do well on the state-wide assessment exams.  If we did well enough, the school would get more grant money.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1168 on: October 12, 2008, 12:54:49 AM »
Then again, my high school mostly just taught us well enough so we could do well on the state-wide assessment exams.  If we did well enough, the school would get more grant money.

Pretty much how my school is.

Although there are a lot of teachers that are actually halfway decent/good.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 19, 2008, 05:48:51 PM »
Why does my brother have to call my parents every hour?  I swear, he calls every time he leaves a building. 

"Hey, I'm going to work."
"Hey, I'm leaving work."
"Hey, I'm going to get some pizza."
"Hey, I'm going to bed."
"Hey, I just woke up in the middle of the night and thought you all deserved to wake up as well."

He moved out LAST fucking SUMMER. 

He has seriously called our house at least nine times today.  If there's a football game on, and both him and my parents are watching it, he'll call every time someone scores. 

Ack.  ><

Edit:  Make that thirteen times he's called today.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 09:42:32 PM by Jupichan »