Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 796650 times)

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1200 on: October 28, 2008, 07:25:47 AM »
When I shave my balls and get hair all over my wash cloth.

How exactly do you shave your balls? I use Nair for men which works wonderfully, and it just washes right off the cloth in the shower.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: October 28, 2008, 08:05:40 AM »
I hate that everyday that I'm off of work someone who is working that day calls out and they fucking call me to see if I can come in for them...I am off for a reason, to enjoy my day AWAY from work, not go in and have to deal with the stupidity of everyday people.  I mean c'mon, how many times do I have to tell you that peanut butter is where the bread is and I'm not in produce, I'm in Dairy and produce is on the total opposite end of the store, ask them, not me.

Another thing is when the store manager comes up to you at the beginning of your shift and starts to tell you what you need to work on...in my head my reply goes something like this, "I know you fucking moron, I've been doing this for a couple monthes now and I think I have the hang of it so stop fucking douchebagging around telling people who already know what to do what to do."  But out of my mouth comes, "Yes, uh huh, sure, I know that."  ajslkdjfa;sdhfauipo wyewfqhsvduijwbdsavucijbfweqsvuhjibnk fewqdsvklm.  Just to get it back to the ANGER portion of this thread.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1202 on: October 28, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »
This this this a million times this: http://www.spectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=902.0
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: October 28, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »
How exactly do you shave your balls? I use Nair for men which works wonderfully, and it just washes right off the cloth in the shower.

With a razor, and carefully.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1204 on: October 28, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
Getting slightly annoyed about my regular WoW crashes in the Barrens.  It doesn't help that one of the techs on the forums is hell bent on blaming my hardware: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=11829539279

*sigh*

I know he's just trying to help, but c'mon...if others weren't having the exact same problem I'd be a bit more apt to blame something on my end.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1205 on: October 28, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »
Yeah, that sucks. I've never bothered to attempt to use the forums to fix my problem. I either went through all the hoops of trying to fix my install, and if that failed, wait for a patch and avoid wherever crashed my game like the plague. But that's not always very easy. And corpse hopping around is NOT a fun way to get through high level areas, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1206 on: October 28, 2008, 10:12:08 PM »
I only use forums when I've exhausted all other possibilities.  All it takes is a quick read through that thread to see why.

Fortunately, my laptop isn't affected by that WoW bug (yes, I said it) so I can actually *gasp* fly through the Barrens without the game crashing.  Can you believe my toon (who is now lv.32) was nearly killed by a lv.14 wolf today because the game kept crashing the instant I signed in with that stupid error?  I had something like 200 hp left by the time I gave up and just used my laptop.

I should try to get it working under Wine.  Getting games to work properly in full screen under Linux with a dual monitor setup is always a pain in the dick, though. :/  I keep multiple screen layouts available for just such a purpose, but it's still far more of a hassle than it should be.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: October 30, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »
It doesn't help that one of the techs on the forums is hell bent on blaming my hardware:
*sigh*

Did you tell him your PC was made in the last 10 years?

Also THE FEEL OF SAND PAPER JESUS FUCK. I can't STAND it, I already have a slight headache after doing a few pieces of foam. Also I hope my teacher extends the time I have to do my other project, shit's not getting done any time soon.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1208 on: October 31, 2008, 01:39:58 AM »
Did you tell him your PC was made in the last 10 years?

Heh.  Basically, yeah.

He was trying to say that my RAID controller somehow didn't like that one file (as if that were even remotely possible), then after I disproved that by attempting to run the game off my USB hard drive and running into the same issue he tried to pin it on my chipset or RAM.

The fact that WoW broke itself on the 3.0.2 patch and that others are having the same exact problem must have completely went over his head.  Not to mention the fact that I don't have any problems with other, far more intense games and software (if my RAM were at fault, I'm pretty sure that at some point I would have noticed).

Oh well, at least I can play that particular section with my laptop until that crap gets fixed.  Also, I really don't have any business in that area right now (I'm questing and farming in Desolace right now and doing my auction house stuff in Thunder Bluff), so I think I'm good for now on this rig.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1209 on: October 31, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »
Woke up feeling like shit, wanting to just stay at home from class today.  But my club has a bake sale today.  x.x

However, everything I made for the sale somehow managed to turn out really truly awful.  I've no idea how it happened either.  It all just tastes terrible.  So I got to throw all that away. 

Since I no longer had stuff to bring to the bake sale, I concluded that I could just stay home. 

So thus far, this day kinda sucks. 

Upside:  My parents are going away for the weekend.
Downside:  Despite the fact that I'm 21, my parents still saw it fit for my uncle to come over each day.  x.x  I want this place to myself, dammit.  haha.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1210 on: October 31, 2008, 10:30:29 AM »
Lame, 2 years ago, my parents might have gotten someone to check on my brother and I or something if they went away, but now I doubt they would (I'm 20, my brother is nearly 19)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1211 on: October 31, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »
At least he won't be staying the night or anything.  I don't think he is, anyways.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: November 01, 2008, 04:22:50 AM »
So my car is starting to shit on itself. There is something wrong with the clutch, and if you put it in gear and leave the clutch pushed all the way down it will slowly start to catch and move. The front left head light is out. My back left time is half out of air as we speak. I already bought oil, and I'm not really sure if I need it anymore, considering my oil light has yet to gone off. Oh, and I lost my gas cap.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1213 on: November 01, 2008, 12:21:41 PM »
Ouch, that blows.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1214 on: November 01, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »
Xbox 360's bullshit system where silver members have to wait for game demos.  More here: http://www.spectere.net/blog/2008/11/exclusive-dlc-part-deux/

Viva la PSN!  At least Sony don't charge for earlier access to free content.