Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 770504 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1260 on: November 16, 2008, 12:25:30 PM »
My old one did that!  Haha.

You push a button on it - it turns off.
You hold it at the wrong angle - it turns off.
You close it - it turns off.
You look at it the wrong way - it turns off.
You try to turn it off - it fucking stays on.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 16, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »
I think my phone's finally croaked. It just turns off randomly now. What the hell.

Mine does that randomly while texting. Is yours also a Nokia 6555?

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Blue0ctane

« Reply #1262 on: November 16, 2008, 11:33:42 PM »
I loathe petty arguments over nothing. Here's the situation, and here's how it went down.

I'm in an AIM chat with some friends. There's me, Lito, and Robby, and then there's Kailey and Nikki. Kailey went out on a date with someone from her school the previous day. Earlier, I IMed her to ask her how it was, and she said, "It went really well. He's really buff because he's an acrobat." This is acceptable.

So, inside the AIM chat, Nikki and Kailey started fantasizing and raving about this guy out of nowhere, while Robby, Lito, and I were sitting there silently. I'll quote one of the things Nikki said: "OMGOMGOMG LUST LUST LUST LUST HE'S A HUNK HOLY SHIT"

As you could imagine, this wasn't going over very well with the three guys. Nobody likes hearing raves about people of the same sex from people of the opposite sex (if that made any sense; I know it was worded terribly). I decided to speak up. I said, verbatim, "You know, this isn't helping our self-esteem very much. :P" I was referring to Robby, Lito, and I. I was also being a bit sarcastic and teasing, as you could tell by the :P face. I went on to explain about how I hated it when girls I talked to would make comments like that about other guys. Robby and Lito both agreed with me.

Somehow, this was misconstrued by Kailey and Nikki as a sexist, generalizing statement saying that all women were obsessed with guys. Kailey said that we shouldn't be hypocrites because she knew that all three of us boasted about girls we've hooked up with or lusted after to her and Nikki. I can't speak for Lito and Robby, but I know that I've never done this. I know how it feels to be jealous over relationships, so I go out of my way to make sure that my friends don't feel the same way. Nikki decided that I was blatantly and openly lying about this and decided to call me out. I challenged her to prove where I've said something like "OMG THAT GIRL IS SO FUCKING HOT I WANT HER" before. She couldn't produce, instead choosing to get angry, call me a "retard", and cite examples [sic] of "remember that one time a few months ago". Yeah.

So Nikki, after making some more threats, rage-quit from the chatroom. I delivered a low blow and said, "She tends to have random mood swings." This was in reference to the fact that she takes comments seriously and gets upset easily. Once again, I know that it was a low blow, but I was pissed at this point. Kailey, seeing this comment, decided to take the initiative and started insulting me, calling me a generalizing hypocrite for making a comment about all women like that.

All women? What?

That's right. Kailey decided that my comment about Nikki's tendency to take things seriously was a sexist remark saying that all women had random mood swings due to their periods.

I can't make this stuff up.

So apparently Kailey messaged this to Nikki because Nikki came back into the chat and started bitching me out, making idiotic assumptions about how I'm sexist and generalizing and oversimplifying and a misogynist and whatnot. I started getting extremely angry at this point because she had absolutely no basis for these claims except for her own, overactive imagination.

It was around when Nikki started spamming "UR A RETARD" into the chat that I decided to man up and apologize. I'll be the first to admit that this argument was my fault. I started almost every facet of it. I admitted that it was a waste of time, that I overreacted, and that nobody was wrong. Guess what that did? Nothing. It elicited another "retard" comment from Nikki, but for some reason I just didn't care.

I'd like to think that I'm not very biased in this situation. Sure, this is coming from my side, and Kailey and Nikki have completely different stories, but I have the chatlog. If you read through that, you'll find exactly what I said. Even more reason as to why I feel that Nikki is so incorrect in this - a couple other people joined the chat shortly after this feud started, and they basically said that Nikki was acting like a fucking bimbo.

The end. I hate shit like this. >_>

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 16, 2008, 11:40:28 PM »
Well...um...Girls are crazy?  :/  Haha. 

Blue0ctane

« Reply #1264 on: November 16, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »
Hahaha. BITCHES BE CRAZY. I'm not actually expecting anyone to read that; I just needed to get it out.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 16, 2008, 11:44:49 PM »
Basically, yeah.  Bitches be crazy.  I don't really like most of the other females that I meet.  heh.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 17, 2008, 12:54:38 AM »
Oh hey it's blueoctane
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1267 on: November 17, 2008, 01:00:48 AM »
Girls + Internet = Ugh*

Except for Jupi.  She's cool. ;)

*Note: Not always the case, of course, but glancing at your average teenaged girls' MySpace page is proof of why they should be required to be thoroughly tested before being allowed to post anything.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1268 on: November 17, 2008, 01:40:30 AM »
*Note: Not always the case, of course, but glancing at your average teenaged girls' MySpace page is proof of why they should be required to be thoroughly tested before being allowed to post anything.

Agreed. Requiring some sort of test like that would drastically reduce the gigantic waste of space that they tend to be, as well as get rid of 98% of the most garish, blinding, disgusting website designs ever released to the general populace. I swear you could use some of those layouts/color themes as a weapon in war...
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 17, 2008, 02:10:29 AM »
Basically, yeah.  Bitches be crazy.  I don't really like most of the other females that I meet.  heh.

I'm honestly a bit surprised by the amount of females I hear that say this. Really, I get along with the average guy, even if he comes off as a complete dick/huge nerd/what have you.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 17, 2008, 06:53:30 AM »
Oh I get along with just about everyone I meet.  It's just that I wouldn't want to meet a lot of them again.  I really have to know you pretty well before I'll start a fight with you.  :P

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1271 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:32 AM »
I'm honestly a bit surprised by the amount of females I hear that say this. Really, I get along with the average guy, even if he comes off as a complete dick/huge nerd/what have you.

Well, girls seem to have a problem dealing with other girls if the other girls do anything that bugs them. It's just like how when guys fight, we confront eachother, we make a scene, have a fight/whatever and it's over with. Girls however, are non-confrontational, even at the expense of making the issue last much longer, and make it drawn out and hell for them. It's just how they work. It doesn't apply to everyone, but it is definitely a common thing.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 17, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »
Not that I'm ignoring the other posts in here but I gotta do this for myself.

Anyone on the MGD forum had to have read the one topic in which I got flamed like the pile of crap on someone's front doorstep.  It was about the song or group Kraftwerk.

It went a little something like this:

"Zombie Nation plz"

another made fun of him by pointing out his stupidity.

"Aerodynamik is fucking awesome."

I, just to take the making fun of the other guy further posted with a quote to Aerodynamik, "Just to stick with the theme of saying different things different things...Daft Punk."

Then the flaming started and I just had to reply because I find it a hard time to piss me off but apparently most of the people on those forums can do it quite easily.

"What the fuck does Daft Punk have to do with Kraftwerk?

Jesus HOW STUPID ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE!? CHRIST GODDAMN SHIT MOTHERFUCKER."

"If you read my post then you'd know...I was just making fun of the second post in this thread because it was too outlandish so I just had to put something out just like that...Kraftwerk is to Zombie Nation as Aerodynamik is to Daft Punk...no relation at all and I just wanted to point out that stupidity with another form of stupidity."

but things only get worse after that.

"I honestly can't tell if you've figured this out already or not, but THIS IS WHY YOU'RE IN THE GOOF TROOP. JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING STUPID, STOP DERAILING THIS GODDAMN THREAD BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, UGH.

Seriously, can a mod/admin clean up this thread so we can get back on track?"

"Yet, if someone else that wasn't in GT08 posted the same thing they would probably get laughs and not get flamed by douchbag as fuck comments like this."

then there was a little more but it was just calling him a moron because he's just a jackass...in my opinion.  Although I don't like him, I find that if you need to ask something he is one of the more helpful people so I don't totally hate him...just in this aspect.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1273 on: November 17, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »
Anyone on the MGD forum

IN THIS FORUM, EVERY SECTION IS NOW THE POP'N BANNER FORUM.  NO EXCEPTIONS.

I decided to pretty much stop going there after I realized that I found myself raging after every time I went through the posts because of how dumb half of them were. :/
"This is a machine for making cows."

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 17, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »
IN THIS FORUM, EVERY SECTION IS NOW THE POP'N BANNER FORUM.  NO EXCEPTIONS.

I decided to pretty much stop going there after I realized that I found myself raging after every time I went through the posts because of how dumb half of them were. :/

Well at least someone here knows what I go through and has sort of the same type of personality.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones